PDA

View Full Version : Bad day (long rant)

Silver03SRT
12-13-2007, 10:49 PM
Well my day has been all around a crap day. First I get to work and realize I left my lunch at home. So everything is fine for a while then I get hit with tons of work because my boss decided to leave early. After I leave work on my way home the tranny on my truck breaks so I am stuck in the middle of the intersection and cant move. So the tow truck driver picks me up and takes me to the dealer. I ask for a rental car because its part of my contract and they are out. They find a lot car to give me. I go home and relax. After all its been a rough day. Now just a few minutes ago I get out of the shower walk in the kitchen and my roommate goes did you get insurance out on that car. im like no its a lot car you cant get insurance why......he said well i kindda backed up into it. im like :wow your kidding he said lets go take a look. sure enough 2 huge dents in the front fender. on the 07 dodge caliber that i have to take back tomorrow so i can pick up my rental car from enterprise. so thats my day. time for me to get really wasted tomorrow.

USMARINE1108
12-14-2007, 05:42 AM
Sometimes you just feel like a 3-legged dog trying to bury a turd on a frozen lake.

By the way, shouldn't your roomy's ins pay for the damage?

Silver03SRT
12-14-2007, 07:06 AM
Yeah....But I have to take it back and get a new car. Im sure they wont want to give me one after this.