PDA

View Full Version : sled repair

u_say_go
12-13-2007, 05:02 PM
my original thread is gone, but I just wanted to say thanks to those who chimed in and gave me tips on how to repair the broken starter rope on my snowmobile! :thumbsup
What a total pain in the a$$ winding that coil spring!!! But, it's done...it starts...it runs...and I just got back from beatin' the hell out of it on the trails! Anyone looking to get out and do some riding, the trails are open north of Hwy 33 in West Bend...and they're smooth as glass!!! (as of 4pm thursday)
Get out there and tear it up before the snow's gone

modmachz
12-13-2007, 07:23 PM
Great to here you got your sled fixxed!
We are planning on a good ride saturday morning leaving at 9:00 am from sussex Inn,
Hope the trails are good out that way, Holy Hill, Kettle Morrain area.
Donny...

70 cutlass 442
12-13-2007, 07:37 PM
i think most of washington county is still closed, at least all the guys passing by at work say, but right out in ffornt on the bug line it loooks great, hope to get out saturday as well

whistlin six
12-13-2007, 10:14 PM
i think most of washington county is still closed, at least all the guys passing by at work say, but right out in ffornt on the bug line it loooks great, hope to get out saturday as well

All Washington Co. trails are open now, except for the Hill and Gully trail
between K and 167.

I'm heading out Friday night with some buddies from the snowmobile club.
Bugline to who knows where...

u_say_go
12-13-2007, 10:16 PM
i'm heading out friday morning around 10am if anyone wants to join me. Leaving from Sandy Knoll park in west bend, heading who knows where.

whistlin six
12-13-2007, 10:24 PM
i'm heading out friday morning around 10am if anyone wants to join me. Leaving from Sandy Knoll park in west bend, heading who knows where.

I saw a small part of the trail that crosses Paradise Ave today, it looks
sweet. A couple of sleds ran it already.

Josepy
12-14-2007, 11:04 PM
my original thread is gone, but I just wanted to say thanks to those who chimed in and gave me tips on how to repair the broken starter rope on my snowmobile! :thumbsup
What a total pain in the a$$ winding that coil spring!!! But, it's done...it starts...it runs...and I just got back from beatin' the hell out of it on the trails! Anyone looking to get out and do some riding, the trails are open north of Hwy 33 in West Bend...and they're smooth as glass!!! (as of 4pm thursday)
Get out there and tear it up before the snow's gone

i was out tonight. trails are pretty good.

70challenger
12-15-2007, 02:02 AM
me and puple72olds went out 2nite and we ran into smokinram on the gayzer (phazer). trails were awesome. we didnt ride one ungroomed spot all night. goin out again tommorrow if anyone wants to join up.

Poncho
12-15-2007, 03:25 AM
sometimes I like the ungroomed stuff. You guys really make me miss sledding in a big way.

whistlin six
12-15-2007, 10:19 AM
me and puple72olds went out 2nite and we ran into smokinram on the gayzer (phazer). trails were awesome. we didnt ride one ungroomed spot all night. goin out again tommorrow if anyone wants to join up.

Where did you ride??
We went out to Richfield and Jackson, and the trails weren't groomed.

70challenger
12-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Where did you ride??

took off from saxes in wales, stopped at sullivan saloon for dinner , then proceded to johnsons creek where i got my jumping fix at robs ski-doo dealership. then we looped back to the far end of the drumlin trail then took that to dobber's in roam for a couple drinks. everything that we road last night had marks on the side from the groomer. little more beat up than tuesday, but i think a little more fun.

Josepy
12-15-2007, 10:13 PM
Where did you ride??

you have to ride up north of hwy 33. the trails in kewaskum, kettle moraine, lomira, st micheals, cambellsport, mayville. there all perfect. i have 175 miles on this weekend already.