PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Mustang

vf96stang
12-13-2007, 04:14 PM
My mustang is in storage untill late March. I want to put on a SuperChager, headers and a CatBack exhaust. I'm getting ideas on the Rousch web Site. I live in Eagle River. I think I'll have to go to Milwaukee to have it installed. I understand i have to go to a Ford Dealer to keep my warranty in effect. Any suggestions for an install? I'll be asking alot of questions So I think I'm at the right place. Thanks Ron aka vf96stang

DirtyMax
12-13-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm pretty sure unless you buy FMS or Rousch parts, your warranty is going to be void no matter who installs them and even if you buy those brands, it still probably voids your warranty.

Not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure if you toss a Vortech or something like that on the motor, your warranty is void whether a dealer tech installs it or not.

STANMAN
12-13-2007, 05:06 PM
If you buy a FRPP Whipple at time of sale, it will be warrentied, most dealerships won't AFTER purchase however. If you get lucky though, I have heard that some will. And none of them will warrenty the HO kit, only the standard kit.

Feature Pony
12-13-2007, 05:37 PM
If you get a Rousch kit and have a authorized ford tech install it, like Marv at C&M it should still be covered by your factory warranty. A friend of mine has a 07 CS mustang vert with a Rousch blower and a ford tech signed off that it was installed, warranty still good.

lit666
12-13-2007, 06:15 PM
just turbo it.

Poncho
12-13-2007, 10:01 PM
If you get a Rousch kit and have a authorized ford tech install it, like Marv at C&M it should still be covered by your factory warranty. A friend of mine has a 07 CS mustang vert with a Rousch blower and a ford tech signed off that it was installed, warranty still good.

Yea, but thats also something normal you can get from a normal Roush anyway. When I bought my GTO new, I knew I shoulda had them install full GM authed pedders suspension, a GM authed Rip Shifter, GMPP ASA Hotcam, GMPP ported heads, and a GMPP Harrop M122 Supercharger. :rolf

Slow Joe
12-13-2007, 10:20 PM
Who needs a warranty??

300pny
12-14-2007, 09:19 AM
What is your budget?