PDA

View Full Version : Moving back to Milwaukee.

WhatsADSM
08-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Figured I would post this up since I know a few old friends are likely on these boards.

Can't believe that after growing up in Milwaukee then moving to chicagoland for a job that I would find myself back in Milwaukee just over 2 years later. Just goes to show you, you never know where life will take you. Long and short of it is my company was bought out and I was forced to find a new job, and found a pretty good one in Milwaukee/Mequon (Rockwell Automation).

I drive a moderately modded red SRT-4, as I have been mostly a Sport compact/import guy. Had 3 AWD DSMs before as well as an RB powered 240. Although, I am strongly thinking about starting up a new project and will either get a Kouki S14 240 or *gasp* maybe start something off a 4.6 mod platform.

In any case what decent shops still exist in the Milwaukee Metro Area? Preferably a place that isn't afraid of some custom work... not looking for a MidNiGHt TuNaRZ type place.

Look forward to coming back to the area and being part of the Milwaukee car scene. If any of my old buddies see this feel free to shoot me a PM, would be cool to meet back up again. Oh yea and I got engaged while I was gone too :party:

Murray

theavenger333
08-08-2007, 04:12 PM
All About Speed, Beeyond Engineering, Kilpatricks, C&S, Project 2 customs, the list goes on of shops. as for who does what, have to ask them. all of them have reputations, mostly from one side or the other, as in "they suck" or "they rock"

janna_camaro
08-08-2007, 04:26 PM
I have friends who work at Rockwell hopefully you will like it

wikked
08-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Welcome back to this shìthole :]

Junky Giorgio
08-08-2007, 06:45 PM
so when you actually coming back up Murray????

WhatsADSM
08-08-2007, 07:58 PM
so when you actually coming back up Murray????

Official start date is sept. 4th. So I got less than a month left in chitown. In Milwaukee I'm gonna try to rent something with a garage, but we will have to see.

TopSECRETHatch
08-08-2007, 08:05 PM
I work with/am sponsored by Beeyond Engineering. Need any work or want something fabricated just let me know!!

Berettaspeed
08-08-2007, 09:29 PM
hey, hows it going.

it will be nice to see you around again. maybe you can see the beretta in person. :) it has come a long way.

i wanna see this SRT as well.... :wow

Z28Roxy
08-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Welcome back, now GTFO :chair:

Feature Pony
08-09-2007, 09:12 AM
I have friends who work at Rockwell hopefully you will like it

And you better start looking for a new job soon cause Rockwell wont be around to much longer around here! My mom retired from rockwell/Allen Bradley, I still have some friends there but there are a lot of people jumping ship cause its sinking down. Welcome and good luck!