PDA

View Full Version : any urban explorers here?

stenchmiester
08-08-2007, 02:05 PM
like the title have any of you explored abandon buildings in the milwaukee area they only ones i have been to are the few on 5th ave in oak creek

lasttimearound
08-08-2007, 02:07 PM
ahhh, good ol glue factory

stenchmiester
08-08-2007, 02:19 PM
there used to be alot more but there is the glur factory aj cartage the old fertilizerplant behind there and then wabash alloys u cant even get inside

Karps TA
08-08-2007, 02:21 PM
LOL @ "Urban Explorer"

Here all these years I thought it was called Trespassing. :rofl

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-08-2007, 02:28 PM
A&J cartage the poop haulers eww nasty.

Yea I have done quite a bit. In Milwaukee I did Pelton Casteel and Slovay Coke, wanted to do Pabst & Grede Foundry but missed out, Done quite a few in Racine also.

Missed a bunch on the NS of Milwaukee but I dont go to that side of town.
Slovay coke was basically junk Pelton was remarkably intact, I like to see the intact ones the old unused and empty for 50 year junk dont realy interest me.
Racine Steel Castings down here was closed for about 2 years when I went in and it was as the workers left it, all the machinery was only worth scrap metal, old old stuff. Jacobsen Lawn Mowers and Case Tractors was mostly empty but not destroyed and had alot of natural light inside, like em well lit.

stenchmiester
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
ypu would love the fertilizer plant it is still 100 percent in tact as to where the glur factory has been destroyed and run down this place still has all the mchines and leftover supplies course the vandals did destroy some of it

Brandon W.
08-08-2007, 02:35 PM
LOL @ "Urban Explorer"

Here all these years I thought it was called Trespassing. :rofl

hahaha...no Urban Explorer..:rolf

stenchmiester
08-08-2007, 02:40 PM
any one ever been too pfister voguel tannery?

janna_camaro
08-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Are you serious, what are you the lewis and clark of the homeless population?

lasttimearound
08-08-2007, 04:49 PM
uh, how about bored mother f*ckers, who the hell are you?

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I think pfister vogel might be gone or it was to dangerous structure wise ?
There were some serious ruins on the NS but justy being a white person over there may get you shot ?
How is the Wabash Alloys ? Looks pretty secure.
I alwasy wanted to go into Rex Works & Louis Allis & Nordberg but am pretty sure both are in use as little areas rented out to folks.
Missed alot in West Milwaukee too there was a ton of abandoned junk by miller park all torn down now and big box stores. :rolf

Nix
08-08-2007, 07:21 PM

Hmmmm, I think the question here is Are you serious? What is wrong with looking at history of an old building that got used years ago?

I guess my wife and I are also Lewis and Clark seeing as how we took a tour of "The HideOut" which was one of Al Capones old estate in Couderay way up north. We were just there 2 weeks ago and it was awesome to see a huge piece of history from the roaring twenties.:headbang

I believe it was over 420 acres and it had a huge body of water which is called Cranberry Lake I believe. I wonder how many bodies are at the bottom of it, or anything for that matter!

Karps TA
08-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Some of the places you guys are mentioning I wouldn't go with a gun pointed at my head. You know the chemicals and other toxic crap that is probably still in those buildings? That's why they don't get torn down, cause the enviromental cleanup would be thru the roof.

hrsp
08-08-2007, 07:45 PM
yes...yes i am...an explorer

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-08-2007, 08:43 PM
My house has asbestos in it anyway and I work in a nasty old factory where machines burn coolant and oil as well as put a mist in the air, not bad when the doors are open but they are closed 5 months a year, Fact of life for me.

I wouldnt go into a building where they are or have recently abated asbestos. Most of the abandoned buildings have copius amounts of windows and or entire walls missing, well ventilated in other words. I am not saying its for everybody and I havent done any exploring in the past two tree years but when I did I enjoyed it. Enjoyed smoking when I did also.

wikked
08-08-2007, 08:58 PM

I've been waiting for a opportunity to post this... don't get yer panties in a bunch, if you can dish it out, you can take it too. :)

http://wikked.com/cats/Whore_mouth_cat.jpg

Flicktitty
08-09-2007, 12:18 AM
^LMAO! has anyone gotten caught doing this exploring though?

SlowStee
08-09-2007, 02:30 AM

:rolf:rolf

pOrk
08-09-2007, 02:40 AM
^LMAO! has anyone gotten caught doing this exploring though?

Yup, and heftly fined.

stenchmiester
08-09-2007, 09:49 AM
wabash alloys has all there doors welded shut and the only way in is through a ventialtion shaft but once insdeu cant get back out

stenchmiester
08-09-2007, 09:53 AM
i just like seeing how things were done back then as too how they are done now plus its an adrenaline rush knowing you are not suppose too be there

Waver
08-09-2007, 10:10 AM
you just want to see superheros like in that other thread dont you?

Silver350
08-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I've been waiting for a opportunity to post this... don't get yer panties in a bunch, if you can dish it out, you can take it too. :)

bwhahahahahahahaha that has to be one of the funniest post I have seen on this site in a long time.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:thumbsup:goof:headbang

stenchmiester
08-09-2007, 10:35 AM
figures nutwaver steps in with some gay comment

Waver
08-09-2007, 10:38 AM
figures nutwaver steps in with some gay comment

mmmmmmm Just one question, you dont even know me (or at least I dont think you do) and you talk a whole bunch of shit about me.....what gives? Are you beagles one and only friend?

stenchmiester
08-09-2007, 10:38 AM
dont be mad that i may stumble through your home sweety

stenchmiester
08-09-2007, 10:40 AM
didnt talk shit so.... all ive ever said was the truth not shit
now stop hijackin my thread

Waver
08-09-2007, 10:43 AM
didnt talk shit so.... all ive ever said was the truth not shit
now stop hijackin my thread

What is the truth? stuff that you heard third hand????? I just thought that it was funny that both threads has somthing to do with eachother (exploring abandoned buildings).....If you dont know me, dont talk shit. hell dont talk about me. You dont see me talking shit about you, no matter if I hear somthing or not.

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 10:59 AM

Only men??? THen what they heck are you doing talking? For that matter half the post on here should be removed. Rub some ointment on that mangina of yours and well see if that removes the stench. Maybe you guys love the sausage fest and want to push out 1 of 3 women that accually post on here. In that case just rename the board to brokebackmuscle.com.

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 11:19 AM
dont be mad that i may stumble through your home sweety

No worries here Im not within walking distance of your

VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!!!!!

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 11:25 AM
i just like seeing how things were done back then as too how they are done now plus its an adrenaline rush knowing you are not suppose too be there

So it's more or less a glorified way of calling yourself a peeping Tom. How proud your "life partner" must be!!

fireguyrick
08-09-2007, 11:28 AM

You want an adrenaline rush? Try streaking through a convent.:banana1:

Rick

Myles
08-09-2007, 11:30 AM
so... from what i see... there is someone who came on this boards just to insult everyone. Then gets bent about getting poked back at?

Where is the fun in that?

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Bent? Not me?? Then you must think others are bent too cause they make comments poking back also? You know what they say about assuming. Looking at the threads from this board you guys enjoy insulting people when they first join so I am fitting in nicely. You should be able to answer your own quetion then as far as where is the fun. The self serving bias on this board is commical.

Breecher_7
08-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Bent? Not me?? Then you must think others are bent too cause they make comments poking back also? You know what they say about assuming. Looking at the threads from this board you guys enjoy insulting people when they first join so I am fitting in nicely. You should be able to answer your own quetion then as far as where is the fun. The self serving bias on this board is commical.

Although there is alot of poking and prodding and insulting that goes on around here. Most of the people that do it have been around here for quite some time and know most of the people on this board personally. To come on here and just start running your mouth off with nothing of interest to say is just ignorant.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/antoninodamato/Funny/db_stfu4.jpg

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 12:01 PM
With that theory its ignorant for people to poke fun at me then since they don't know me. Look back at old threads you guys love to hammer and new people at expect them to just sit there and take it? Once again the self serving bias comes out

Breecher_7
08-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Its like a hazing ritual. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. We dont have to be polite, we dont have to be politically correct, we dont have to be nice. New people DO NOT get shit on around here if they dont say somthing stupid to immediatly label them as a idiot. Its like a way of weeding out the morons.

For instance, to pop up on a forum and talk about said cars but have no pictures of said cars available for other members to see is a bad idea.

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Its like a hazing ritual. If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. We dont have to be polite, we dont have to be politically correct, we dont have to be nice. New people DO NOT get shit on around here if they dont say somthing stupid to immediatly label them as a idiot. Its like a way of weeding out the morons.

For instance, to pop up on a forum and talk about said cars but have no pictures of said cars available for other members to see is a bad idea.

I can stand the heat easy but I don't sit around and take crap. Never said you had to be polite its fine with me it looks like you have the issues with this I don't. Yes they do get shit on take a look back at others who came on teh bored. Im not going to cut and paste for you but look back and you can see plenty of examples of you guys shitting on new peple for no reason. If you look back I didn't start anything. You need to educate yourself on how you treat new people cause your definately not educated on the topic.

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 12:12 PM

I have posted pics on other boards but they let me have an avatar. If you guys are going to limit me Ill limit you. Once I can have one Ill post pics.

Flicktitty
08-09-2007, 12:13 PM
I have posted pics on other boards but they let me have an avatar. If you guys are going to limit me Ill limit you. Once I can have one Ill post pics.

You know, i'm not usually about having people get banned. Actually i'm usually against it but in your case i think you should be banned. I have yet to see 1 intelligent post by you and all you do is ***** and complain to everyone on bcm and talk shit about everyone and there cars.

Breecher_7
08-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Why do I need to educate myself? Im not the one catching the heat here. You wanted to know why people were busting your balls or lack there of and im explaining it to you.

Ive personally never shit on a new person without a damn good reason, if you dig up a instance that I have, id be very suprised.

If you want to fit in around here, i suggest you start trying to get along with people and not telling them what is WRONG with the way they do things.

Thats all i have to say about it..... Take it or leave it.

janna_camaro
08-09-2007, 12:16 PM
As Breacher says "If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."