PDA

View Full Version : BW3's Car Show Compliments

Heat Seeker WS6
08-24-2003, 05:56 PM
Jess & I had a great time at the show! Many cool cars and great talking with everyone. Yoosef & all other event co-ordinators, you guys did a fantastic job with everything.

Crawlin
08-24-2003, 06:16 PM
it's YoosOf!!!!!!! hehehhe

anyways, yes, a very good time, and a pretty good turnout. too bad only ONE mustang showed up. What's with that :) Had a great time and can't wait for next year!

Chris

Yooformula
08-24-2003, 06:25 PM
It was a very good time with Beautiful weather all day finally! I love the way the trophies and plaques came out. We will have to come up with a better way of judging/tallying up cotes for next year. But still a good day!:thumbsup :shades :cool:

Prince Valiant
08-24-2003, 06:28 PM
beautiful day it was....saw some good cars out there, unfortuantely couldn't stick around too long :(

My favorite was the AMC eagle parked next to Kory's :D

lotsals1
08-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Yes ! they did a great job ,the trophies and plaques were top notch 'Ive been to to other car shows were they give ya a mug
prizes were outstanding:thumbsup
lmao my work truck is still sitting there "i just thought of that"

Kory 88Iroc lt1
08-24-2003, 07:40 PM
You guys did a great job.
It was alot of fun, and great to see everyone.
Kory

95 TA - The Beast
08-24-2003, 08:52 PM
Thanks guys, I and the entire family had a great time...

And the trophies were definitely something you like to display... :thumbsup

Stangman98
08-24-2003, 09:06 PM
That sucks that I couldn't make it. We didn't get home from crusing last night until around 3 am and I was in bed at 4 but had to get laundry and sh** done today. I will try my damnedest to make it next year.

Joe Q.
08-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Guys there were some very nice rides there and well organized, too bad i couldnt have stayed longer.

BlownMe
08-24-2003, 10:02 PM
Unfortunately, I had to work today so I couldn't make it. Its not like I have a car in show condition anyway but it wouldve been nice to see everyone again. I'll definately have to plan on making next years!

Burgandy85SS
08-24-2003, 10:07 PM
It was a good show next time I will show up earlier than 2:30 and actually regester the car.

12secondGTP
08-24-2003, 10:16 PM
I wanna see some pics, I missed it because I was on the lake all day:rockwoot:

Silver350
08-24-2003, 10:20 PM
It was indeed a good show. :thumbsup to Yoosof for getting great, Trophies, prizes, and good food for all. A special thanks to Krispy Kremes, Radio Shack, Buffalo Wild Wings, Advanced auto parts, and Mr. P's. Also a big :thumbsup To those buisnesses for letting us use their nice parking lot to display a lot of nice cars, while raising money for a great cause. Almost forgot thanks to Budwieser for getting us some awsome trophies and plaques. I have won a tone of awards for my truck but those trophies were the nicest I have seen given out.

Another thanks for all the people that helped with parking and other things at the show. Scoty thanks for the help with writing the ABC's on all the partipant forms.

Again Great show and good job on getting everything to be that cool for two weeks notice Hopefully we can get more then 50 cars next year.

I am going to burn a CD of all the cars and upload the show pictures at work tomorrow. I will post a link when it is done.

Yooformula
08-25-2003, 12:18 AM
Now that I finally woke up again...

I want to give a big thanks for everyone for their help today. I want to especially thank Scott for doing the flyers, helping with registration forms and helping to setup(and his slowass writing:goof ). Thank you Scotty for the help in the am and errand boy as well. There was a ton of stuff to do without help from ALL of you guys it would be a pain in the ass. So thank you to Chris, Dan/Jackie, and Good Times Entertainment. A big thanks to Budweiser who did a kickass job with the trophies and plaques with such short notice, and Buffalo Wild Wings for the hosting and the rest of the sponsors.

I hope everyone had a good time, and thanks again to everyone for their help and participation.

Going back to sleep now:sleep :yawn:

y2kws6
08-25-2003, 02:18 AM
Wow, not much more we can say. Great show, and thank you everyone that came and contributed for the great cause.

Dan and Jacki

Milw96Cobra
08-25-2003, 02:27 AM
Was a great day indeed.

BAD LS1
08-25-2003, 09:25 AM
Awsome show guys !!! Thanks Again.:thumbsup

Now back to smearing industrial strength aloe on my mega sunburn.:onfire

Tom

jbiscuit
08-25-2003, 09:40 AM
it was a fun day...I know us ricers had fun. Thanks for the hard work makin it happen.

Now what about some sort of fall cookout/BBQ or something at Wirth Park again? Hmmmm:thumbsup

AV8RDV8
08-25-2003, 01:35 PM
Thanks to all the sponsers and all the people who worked so hard for the show! I had a good time. It was nice to finally meet a lot of you REAL LIFE people! :headbang I look forward to hangin out with yaz and having more fun in the future.

The Civic
08-25-2003, 04:35 PM
Great job guys!!! :thumbsup It was great going to a show where the import & domestic crowds can show off their pride together & have fun doing it! I'm definitely looking forward to next years show.

Thanks for setting it all up & letting my rice mobile in :durr

Ken

rsscoty
08-25-2003, 09:48 PM
A good time seems to be had by all. That is the important thing. Glad everyone enjoyed it. Can't wait till next year.
Scoty

indyzmike
08-25-2003, 11:11 PM
Thanks to all that made it possible, especially Yoosof! Whole family had a great time and enjoyed the other cars and trucks. Great trophys and plaques too.

Mike

voodooTA
08-25-2003, 11:28 PM
the show was my first and quite an expierience. it was great to see all the cars, and it was nice to hear all the people compliment even the imports. that was awesome. BTW for all you that saw me by my Z and hobbling around, i went to the doctor and found out my knee had liquid under it, but its on its way for a recovery. thanks again to all those who showed up from BCM and IP. and even subsonik. By next year ill have the veilside kit on and painted. then i will be :bling

ruhlahan
08-26-2003, 12:36 AM
I wish I could have made it... but friends blue camaro convertible (its in the pics page even) got second place in its class.... I really wish I could have made it... I had to work late saturday, so I got to the cponygo cookout too late to meet anybody, but I'll make it up to everyone somehow

Yooformula
08-26-2003, 01:05 AM
Seriously dood:goof Dont worry about it. Come out to one of the Monday night cruises before the season is done.:cool:

ruhlahan
08-26-2003, 02:41 PM
the only monday I will have off is gonna be on labor day.. so let me know if there is gonna be a cruise night and I am there.. I work nights so its kinda hard to make it out alot... every fri night, and occasionally saturdays:fire

Silver350
08-26-2003, 02:47 PM
Yes there is going to be a BK show Labor day. Also we will be having a car cruise starting at 3:30 Check the events section if interested