08-07-2007, 02:33 PM
anyone else going to the grove tonight?

Flicktitty
08-07-2007, 02:37 PM
i know a few guys going down there tonight

Green GTP
Gray M3
Black GTI
and a few other cars i might go out there unsure though.

scaleracer
08-07-2007, 03:05 PM
my dad has to work so i will be there :thumbsup

scaleracer
08-08-2007, 02:02 AM
nice to meet you bad cutt your car is nice :thumbsup

sloLs1
08-08-2007, 02:30 PM
nice to meet you bad cutt your car is nice :thumbsup

what were you driving??? i was with my GF... she was driving a white scion tc

i also saw baddcutt running.... put down some good times for it being soooo hot and muggy!

scaleracer
08-08-2007, 03:00 PM
what were you driving??? i was with my GF... she was driving a white scion tc

i also saw baddcutt running.... put down some good times for it being soooo hot and muggy!

i'm not old enough to drive i'm 15 i was the younger kid in the waterbox with my dad (we work there i work in the kitchen but when i'm not in the kitchen i help my dad and he works trackside) i also saw your GF in the scion tc and agreed badcutt did run good :thumbsup

Sleeper Sierra
08-08-2007, 06:01 PM
thanks guys. It ran pretty decent last night considering the trans started slipping after my second pass. I'll fix that next week and then maybe I'll turn the bottle on. hoping to get back into the 10's.

sloLs1
08-08-2007, 06:49 PM
thanks guys. It ran pretty decent last night considering the trans started slipping after my second pass. I'll fix that next week and then maybe I'll turn the bottle on. hoping to get back into the 10's.

wow that was all motor! thats pretty good... i thought you were on the bottle:durr

i'm not old enough to drive i'm 15 i was the younger kid in the waterbox with my dad (we work there i work in the kitchen but when i'm not in the kitchen i help my dad and he works trackside) i also saw your GF in the scion tc and agreed badcutt did run good :thumbsup

oh alrighty...