PDA

View Full Version : True love, and how to deal with it ending.

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 06:46 AM
How many here can be lucky enough to have been in true love? I mean probably everyone here has been in a relationship, but how many have been in true love? Like, whenever you see that person, even after years of being together, you just can't believe that you're lucky enough to be with them? Where you get the feeling you're in a dream that you don't want to wake up from every day? I am not talking about lust, that wears off over time, I am talking true love, where you completly let the other person into your innermost personal space, with the knowing that they would never hurt you? You would trust the person with anything, at any time, and never even think twice about it. Where you would do anything just to make the person smile, but just being around you makes them smile, which is about the best feeling in the world.

I am asking because I had this, and more, with my X wife. She was a wonderful person who I actually met while she was living in MI, and I in WI. She was 15, I was 16. There was, of course, the instant chemistry that any relationship starts with, but it grew to be so much more. It was intoxicating for me just to talk to her on the phone. We once ran up a phone bill that was over $1K, but I had to talk to her every day, she made me happy in a way that only people who have known true love can understand. When she graduated HS, I moved her to WI, where we started a more conventional relationship. Even though I worked long hours, and she worked, we treasured our time together, and although I didn't think it possible, our love grew to be something that I couldn't even imagine. There was nothing that I didn't want her to have, there is nothing I would have not done for her. We "dated" for 5 years after her move here, we shared everthing, ourselves, our feelings, nothing was out of bounds between us, and it was wonderful. We married in 1997, and it was the happiest day of my life. I truely can't even remember most of it, that's how out of it I was. I can watch my wedding video to this day and say "I really don't remember that happening". All my friends and family loved her, the most common comment I heard was "She's the sweetest girl I have ever met, there's not an ounce of not nice in her". And they were right, she was a giver 100%, similar to my personality, it was a great fit.

About 7 years into our marriage, it came crashing down. No divorce is 100% any one parties fault. I was torn between helping a friend since kindergarden through a hard time (it was a male friend who was approaching 30, and had never dated, and I was trying to get him hooked up) so I wasn't home as much as I should have been. She found a new group of male friends that introduced her to the bar scene. This is how much I trusted her, she could come home at 6am and I wouldn't even blink an eye, I was actually happy that she had found a group of friends that she seemed to enjoy spending time with, as she was from MI, she didn't have a good support group. (I know, naive of me, but if you've ever been in true love, you know where I am coming from, it never even crossed my mind what may be happening.) One thing led to another, and about 2 years ago she asked for a divorce. I was devestated, but even in my devistation I only wanted to give her what she wanted. (we tried counceling, but it was to late for her, she had already made up her mind) She claims to this day that she didn't cheat on me, but 4 weeks after we filed (not divorced mind you, just filed for divorce), she took a trip with her new BF to Vegas.

I couldn't even date until well after the divorce was final, I had respect for her, our vows, and realistically myself, as I knew as I was in no shape to try something new. 15 years, when you are only 30, is a long time to be with one person. The pain was so severe it was almost crippling. My boss noticed my performance and let me know I could take any time off that I needed, but I needed work, I couldn't sit at home and focus on what my life had become. It's true what they say, everything is better when you're in love. Food I loved became blah, I didn't want to go out, I just wanted to be left alone, I thought I was a bad person, I blamed myself for everything. I wanted to at least have some contact with her, to be friends, but she surgically cut me out of her life like I was a cancer. It was the coldest thing I have ever seen one person do to another. In my darkest time, my deepest need, my best friend turned her back on my pain, hurt, and lonliness. She couldn't even be honest about what happened, all she did was blame me 100% for everything. My other friends were there, but they couldn't relate, they had never been in true love, and had never experianced true hurt. God love them for trying though, I am sure I couldn't have made it without their support.

I did eventually date again, but it just wasn't the same, there was something missing. Looking back on it now, it was true love. Having only loved true, I thought all love would have that depth, that feeling of one other person making you complete. I would have never imagined how lucky I got the first time, and to be truthful, I was almost in morning, thinking I would never catch that lightning in a bottle again.

But, that's the hook. It can happen again, and that's the good news I want to spread to everyone that reads this, who has had that same empty feeling, who is wondering if they will EVER feel that way again. You will, it may be rare, and it probably is, but now that I have had even a small taste of it again, it's like drinking from the fountain of youth. Weird thing is, it was like meeting an old friend, it just felt right again, it was like a dirty piece of glass being lifted and all of a sudden the whole world becomes clear again, and it's a wonerful feeling. That's my message to anyone out there who understands this rambling post (it's early, and I am a 2nd shifter who should be in bed), you can catch lightning in a bottle again, and it's just as good as you remember it, so don't despair, the feelings you thought were long dead are still there, and they will manifest when the correct one comes along. It's a wonderful thing, and when that one comes along, you will instantly know it, there will be absolutly zero doubt, trust me! Just to know that the feelings I thought were long dead and I would never feel again are still there, alive and well, just dormant waiting for the right one, makes life sweet again.

Teufelhunden
08-07-2007, 07:34 AM
You'll find it again, I did. Don't waste you're time thinking about that whoring ex. ;) Move on (takes some time) and delete this thread.

moels
08-07-2007, 07:37 AM
You'll find it again, I did. Don't waste you're time thinking about that whoring ex. ;) Move on (takes some time) and delete this thread.

Agree 100%

HRSEPLA
08-07-2007, 07:42 AM
You will find it again, high school sweethearts rarely last...
P.S. Dont ever watch 'the Notebook' and post again.... lol

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 07:43 AM
I have moved on, but I want to let people who are where I was know that it can happen again, because for the longest time I was 100% positive it wouldn't. I thought those feelings were dead forever, and that was a sad feeling. But they aren't, they are just waiting for someone to wake them up. I mean I dated after the divorce, but it just wasn't the same, there was always something missing that I couldn't put a finger on, I was always wondering "what is missing? I mean I am enjoying this relationship, but it's just not the same." That's because it wasn't true love, THAT'S what was missing, and all the feelings that come along with it. And it's a wonderful thing to know that all those feelings are still alive and well!

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 07:44 AM

What's "The Notebook", wasn't that some movie with Sandra Bullock in it??

Karps TA
08-07-2007, 07:51 AM

The True Love part kept me thinking of The Princess Bride. :rolf

Slow Joe
08-07-2007, 07:52 AM
What's "The Notebook", wasn't that some movie with Sandra Bullock in it??

Plot Summary

Genres: Drama, Romance
Tagline: Behind every great love is a great story.
Plot Synopsis: The movie focuses on an old man reading a story to an old woman in a nursing home. The story he reads follows two young lovers named Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun, who meet one evening at a carnival. But they are separated by Allie's parents who dissaprove of Noah's unwealthy family, and move Allie away. After waiting for Noah to write her for several years, Allie meets and gets engaged to a handsome young soldier named Lon. Allie, then, with her love for Noah still alive, stops by Noah's 200-year-old home that he restored for her, "to see if he's okay". It is evident that they still have feelings for each other, and Allie has to choose between her fianc and her first love.

Edit:

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com
When you consider that old-fashioned tearjerkers are an endangered species in Hollywood, a movie like The Notebook can be embraced without apology. Yes, it's syrupy sweet and clogged with clichés, and one can only marvel at the irony of Nick Cassavetes directing a weeper that his late father John--whose own films were devoid of saccharine sentiment--would have sneered at. Still, this touchingly impassioned and great-looking adaptation of the popular Nicholas Sparks novel has much to recommend, including appealing young costars (Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams) and appealing old costars (James Garner and Gena Rowlands, the director's mother) playing the same loving couple in (respectively) early 1940s and present-day North Carolina. He was poor, she was rich, and you can guess the rest; decades later, he's unabashedly devoted, and she's drifting into the memory-loss of senile dementia. How their love endured is the story preserved in the titular notebook that he reads to her in their twilight years. The movie's open to ridicule, but as a delicate tearjerker it works just fine. Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember were also based on Sparks novels, suggesting a triple-feature that hopeless romantics will cherish. --Jeff Shannon

Product Description
Behind every great love is a great story. Two teenagers from opposite sides of the tracks fall in love during one summer together, but are tragically forced apart. When they reunite 7 years later, their passionate romance is rekindled, forcing one of them to choose between true love and class order.
DVD Features:
Audio Commentary:2 Commentaries --Director Nick Cassavettes --Novelist Nicholas Sparks
DVD ROM Features
Deleted Scenes:12 Deleted Scenes
Documentaries:Nick Cassavetes Profile Featurette Author Nicholas Sparks Featurette Locating "The Notebook" Featurette Casting Noah and Allie featurette
Other:Widescreen & Fullscreen versions on one disc Rachel McAdams Screen Test
Theatrical Trailer

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Sounds like a rental, lol!!

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Sounds like a rental, lol!!

Make sure you get kleenex too, def is a HUGE chick flick...just a warning :thumbsup

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Well now you can develope a better relationship with your car! Granted it takes all your money... but what female wouldnt? hahah

My GF calls my car 'legalized cheating" BWHAHAHAHA

Time heals all.

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Well now you can develope a better relationship with your car! Granted it takes all your money... but what female wouldnt? hahah

Time heals all.

This is true. It's just to bad people have to be shitty in the first place, wouldn't it be nice if everyone was just cool all the time, instead of always trying to get one over on the next person?? What's wrong with humanity is my question!!!:goof

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 08:41 AM
People really do suck sometimes, i can say when i have personally "comprimised" prior relationships with girls in the past it was because i was not happy and was trying to get a quick fix to get it out of my system. Alot of times its easier to try and cover it up and go about life than deal with it and say something up front. I personally hate drama and would go to great lengths to avoid it and required some fancy foot work.

Just some insight into why people do stuff like that in relationships and not keep it real up front.

You will be gun shy now for any others that come along, and that is a good thing. When you feel its right you can start to ease 'er back to WOT again lol

moels
08-07-2007, 08:43 AM
I know there is the right girl out there for me, I am just having fun playing with the wrong ones for awhile. lol

I'm not worried about finding someone, it will happen when it's meant to. I don't even think I want to marry again at this point. Single life FTMFW!

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 08:49 AM
I know there is the right girl out there for me, I am just having fun playing with the wrong ones for awhile. lol

I'm not worried about finding someone, it will happen when it's meant to. I don't even think I want to marry again at this point. Single life FTMFW!

Ha yes! Gotta love racking the "count" up and seeing all the diff shapes and forms of roast beef avail:rolf:rolf

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Ha yes! Gotta love racking the "count" up and seeing all the diff shapes and forms of roast beef avail:rolf:rolf

Is that "keeping it real", if so, reality can count me out. Women are not objects for Christs sakes! I just don't, and never have, understood the "racking up the count" mentality. Can sex be that fun if it's just with some random conquest?? To me, the relationship is where it's really at.

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 09:01 AM
Yeah sorry for my outburst there... im just your typical perv minded guy.

anywho... people with more helpful comentary should post now to bury my post lol

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Yeah sorry for my outburst there... im just your typical perv minded guy.

anywho... people with more helpful comentary should post now to bury my post lol

Well, it's interesting to hear the "other" side of my post. Not to judge, but it sounds like you would be OK with breaking up a long term relationship like the one I had, even though you know the woman is in a relationship, just to "rack up the count". So, lets see things from your side of the world. What makes it so exciting? The fact that you can get something that you shouldn't have has to be right up there with why stuff like this happens, it has to be all about the chase right?? I hunt to take care of that urge, and things die because of it. I guess it's no different for someone on the prowl for another notch in his belt, only it's a relationship, and peoples feelings that die instead of one of Gods creatures. I would kill every living creature on this planet before I would make someone feel the way I felt when it happened, and I pray to God you never have it happen to you, because I never hurt someone else like that and it was unbearable, to know that I had caused someone else that type of pain just to have some thrill of the chase, I can't even imagine the type of burden that would be.

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 09:21 AM
I should have never posted lol

Now i look like a wealth of info from the "darkside" and that is really not the case. I have had my manwhoring years in the past... its just a phase.

I can tell you being with one person, and one person only for that long and not having any priors will breed curiosity.

And its more of a "selfish" thing to "conquer" random women as it was put. Not a fetish for breaking people up or causing drama... It not like that, you typically go for the single, lonley girls if you want to invest the least amount of time and effort.

Crawlin
08-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Happened a LONG time ago. Had met someone through random chance, and it turned into a relationship that we made long distance work(just like yours). It got VERY close to marriage, but unfortunately, things didn't turn out that way. Could blame both of us, but I blame myself fully and it affected future relationships after that.

Music is one thing to relate to, and it seems everyone can find a deeper meaning in alot of songs. This one seems to fit your situation as it did mine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xirxN3xYuYg

moels
08-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like a good relationship and if the right girl comes along. I have dated a few gals since my divorce, but none of them I would consider long term prospects. I have also had my share of one nighter's with women who wanted the same thing. Single life has been good to me, but I do want a relationship with that special someone at some point. You never know what your bringing home on a one nighter anymore, so the relationship thing is alot safer. :)

Karps TA
08-07-2007, 09:29 AM
Love is just a feeling, yet it gets treated so differently then any other feeling. Just cause I'm angry at someone, doesn't mean I'll be angry at them forever. Or when I'm hungry I'll be hungry forever. I used to love pickles when I was a little kid. Now I can't stand them. Sometimes people outgrow a feeling.

Life is too short to spend your whole life chasing after some ideal that may or may not exist. You'll never know Strawberry is your favorite flavor of Ice Cream unless you try all the flavors. Just cause you think you "truley love" someone doesn't mean you actually do. You just became comfortable with that person.

lilws6
08-07-2007, 09:30 AM
lol i can do that shure. I've had the same thing happen not as in depth but the stories mostly the same i still talk to me ex now and again because she still wants to be freinds. In your case tho your lucky if you two were still freinds it wouldn't work out. you would always want more. i didn't even start looking at other girls for a year and a half. all i wanted was her. but a year and a half later i met some new people and hung out with them. one of my freinds got hooked up with this nice girl real cute funny smart all the good. I was real sad cuz they reminded me of my past relationship and you know how the mind works. well they wee going out for a few months and it started geting bad. All he wanted was sex and shes in college trying to get her degree so she had to study all the time. well she ended up failing because she felt bad if she didn't see him all the time. He put the huge guilt trip on her and everything else. So one day she came over to my house. she wanted me to look at her car because her boyfreind had just done an oil change and it was leaking oil at a decent pace. Fixed that all up and then we started talking. the rest of that week she came out to my house more than his. Mind you all we did was talk. I'm the kind of guy as well that has respect of the relationship. I have never cheated and would never want anyone to cheat on there boyfreind with me. A couple weeks after she had dumped him because she was tired of his :bsflag she told me flat out she kinda liked me and well i flat out told her she had a nice butt. lol she giggled and weve been going out for 8 months 6 days whoo and i think she might be the one everything fits. i respect that she has to stay homesome nights and get her work done. she trusts me and i trust her that much back. In due time everyone will find the one they are supposed to be with. Alright story time is over for me.:stare

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I should have never posted lol

Now i look like a wealth of info from the "darkside" and that is really not the case. I have had my manwhoring years in the past... its just a phase.

I can tell you being with one person, and one person only for that long and not having any priors will breed curiosity.

And its more of a "selfish" thing to "conquer" random women as it was put. Not a fetish for breaking people up or causing drama... It not like that, you typically go for the single, lonley girls if you want to invest the least amount of time and effort.

I never had a GF prior to my X, and only slept with one chic after, I don't feel like I am missing anything. My cock is a universal key, it WILL fit into any woman out there, but to me, it's not about that. Sex with someone you love over just throwing a hotdog down a hallway? You decide which one means more, and is therefore more enjoyable. There HAS to be something else than just the sex, which is why it HAS to be the chase, or the feeling of having something that's not supposed to be available. I want a peak into that side of the pshyque, because it's just not part of mine.

lilws6
08-07-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm that way as well. An dfor everyone out there i'll also leave this out there. Like my ex girlfreind told me If it is ment to be i'll be back.

Prince Valiant
08-07-2007, 09:46 AM
I make sure that I can't long for her anymore and just kill the bivtch. If I can't have her, no one can.

:goof

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 09:49 AM
I make sure that I can't long for her anymore and just kill the bivtch. If I can't have her, no one can.

:goof

I guess that's one solution, lol!!!

And I do have a 2nd love, as Tom said, my car. If someone can post the SNL skit of the Mercury you could hump (I think it was called the "Mistress"), now would be the appropriate time to post it, lol!!

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 09:51 AM
There HAS to be something else than just the sex, which is why it HAS to be the chase, or the feeling of having something that's not supposed to be available. I want a peak into that side of the pshyque, because it's just not part of mine.

Nah its really not that deep lol I like a bit of tension in life to keep me going, if i dont have that tension i get restless. It is just simply something better than beating off at times, and if you find one that meets your standards and they are willing, why not? This is what it was all about for me.

You really cant hang on to this forever, its gonna shorten your life from the stress. Just get out there and look for the right wifey.

Ya ya i sound like a heartless bastard i know, but im just no the sappy type. I didnt even break down over my fathers death until the day of...

But seriously that car can be quite theraputic, it doesnt fill the heart void, but takes your mind off it. Now buy a blower for it!

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm that way as well. An dfor everyone out there i'll also leave this out there. Like my ex girlfreind told me If it is ment to be i'll be back.

I think Prince Valient would say "If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it." LOL!!!

DirtyMax
08-07-2007, 09:53 AM
The solution is quite simple and it's a 6 step process.

1. Take her best friend out for Margaritas... edit.. make that several Margaritas. Better have a few yourself!
2. Have a one-nighter against your better judgement
3. Video Tape it
4. Post said video on BCM
5. Be the envy of all that is man
6. /thread!

:goof J/K.. just trying to cheer you up.

Karps TA
08-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Now buy a blower for it!

Word. It's much cheaper in the long run then trying to afford the other kind of "blower"

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Nah its really not that deep lol I like a bit of tension in life to keep me going, if i dont have that tension i get restless. It is just simply something better than beating off at times, and if you find one that meets your standards and they are willing, why not? This is what it was all about for me.

You really cant hang on to this forever, its gonna shorten your life from the stress. Just get out there and look for the right wifey.

Ya ya i sound like a heartless bastard i know, but im just no the sappy type. I didnt even break down over my fathers death until the day of...

But seriously that car can be quite theraputic, it doesnt fill the heart void, but takes your mind off it. Now buy a blower for it!

Cams, everyone has a blower on these 05's. I want to stick out, not run with the crowd, even if it means running behind it, lol!!!

But Tom, it's interesting to see the other side, I thank you for being open and honest about being pigish. Most people would never fess up to shiat liek that, you have definitly given me a peak into something that is totally foreign to me.

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 10:03 AM
The solution is quite simple and it's a 6 step process.

1. Take her best friend out for Margaritas... edit.. make that several Margaritas. Better have a few yourself!
2. Have a one-nighter against your better judgement
3. Video Tape it
4. Post said video on BCM
5. Be the envy of all that is man
6. /thread!

:goof J/K.. just trying to cheer you up.

That's just it, I don't need cheering up, I am as chipper as the day is long. I just want others who may be in the situation I was in to realize that one day, they will have those feelings again, and it's marvelous!!

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 10:07 AM
That's just it, I don't need cheering up, I am as chipper as the day is long. I just want others who may be in the situation I was in to realize that one day, they will have those feelings again, and it's marvelous!!

And for those of you who may have never had those feelings, hopefully one day you will, it's something that makes every aspect of your life 100X better than you ever thought possible. I mean the feeling is THAT strong, no lie, and I am sure there are others on here that can confirm that to be the case.

Flight_740
08-07-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm there right now. Thought I was in love before but it was never real. it became a sincere hate after time.

I now have an amazing woman that I would do anything for and I really feel like she would for me too. I could never imagine life without her. Even after a pretty bad fight. Even if I was 100% correct in the reason for fighting, I still feel awfull after the fight is over.

That sappy movie line "you complete me" is so real it's not even funny. If I lost this woman, I would be absolutly devistated because she is my soul, my love, and my everything.

Good post.

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Is that "keeping it real", if so, reality can count me out. Women are not objects for Christs sakes! I just don't, and never have, understood the "racking up the count" mentality. Can sex be that fun if it's just with some random conquest?? To me, the relationship is where it's really at.

^^^ Thank you very much for respecting women, not many guys do nowadays:thumbsup

6forwardgears
08-07-2007, 10:45 AM
^^^ Thank you very much for respecting women, not many guys do nowadays:thumbsup

:thumbsup

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Okay sorry guys I just have to add my input on this thread...

I think it's great how some of you guys have fessed up to being "nice" guys in ur life, not many of you are out there still and it's reassuring for us women knowing there is. Also how some of you guys opened up about the women you love in your life is amazin, to realize you don't want to lose them or care what anyone thinks is even better in my eyes...being able to voice your true feelings w/o you caring what anyone thinks is the way to go :thumbsup

Keep up the good work guys:headbang

AND to the pervs, of course, take a lesson from these guys :thumbsup

Heat Seeker WS6
08-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Call me bitter, but for every good thing a supposed 'good guy' does, theres a piece of crap person out there to undo it twice over.

I beg the question, "Why bother anymore?"

Karps TA
08-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Yeah that's a great concept the nice guy thing. But don't forget that being a nice guy most times either gets you a spot on the "friend" list, or even more often the nice guy that gets screwed over all the time.

You don't have to look to hard to find amazingly great women hooked up with the biggest douchebags out there. Girls for the most part say they want the romantic guy who cares about them, and is funny and sensitive, but they date the guys who exactly the opposite of that.

I myself sincerly believe that there is a perfect person for everyone. But I also believe that you're not entitled to get that person.

6forwardgears
08-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Wow, there's so much bitterness in this thread I feel like I just chugged down a glass of pure lemon juice.

Karps TA
08-07-2007, 11:28 AM
It's not so much bitterness for me.

Just reality that the "nice guy" and being in love thing hasn't lived up to expectations so to speak. lol

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 11:49 AM
This can turn into a girls vs guys thread pretty quick, i think we need to saw at the wheel here a bit and straighten it up.

In before the straighten up theough....

The nice guy will only win over a small percentage of women, they usually like to be more daring and go for the bad boys. I swear some of them have a sick fetish for getting treated like shit or are really that gullable.

The total dirtballs are usually walking around with the hottest chicks though if u have not noticed like Karp said LOL... time to step the game up i guess

Brandon W.
08-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Wow, there's so much bitterness in this thread I feel like I just chugged down a glass of pure lemon juice.

wouldn't that be more sour, or sweet, insted of bitter? :confused:shades

Brandon W.
08-07-2007, 11:51 AM
This can turn into a girls vs guys thread pretty quick, i think we need to saw at the wheel here a bit and straighten it up.

i agree...but incase it does turn in that..Boys rule girls drool.nanny nanny boo boo:rolf:rolf

6forwardgears
08-07-2007, 11:51 AM

I knew SOMEONE was going to say that :goof

Brandon W.
08-07-2007, 11:53 AM
I knew SOMEONE was going to say that :goof

and who better to say it then me.:rolf:rolf:alcoholic

scaleracer
08-07-2007, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=BAD LS1;306524]Well now you can develope a better relationship with your car! Granted it takes all your money... but what female wouldnt? hahah [QUOTE]

Yup they take alot of money that's why i'm single (for now) :rolf

scaleracer
08-07-2007, 12:04 PM
Hey on the better note if true love can happen again then Neuwave and Beagle can have another chance :rolf j/k

Crawlin
08-07-2007, 12:08 PM
scaleracer FTMFW!!!

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 12:09 PM
Call me bitter, but for every good thing a supposed 'good guy' does, theres a piece of crap person out there to undo it twice over.

I beg the question, "Why bother anymore?"

Because when you finally acheive it, it's worth it. And it's always better to fight the good fight, is it not??

scaleracer
08-07-2007, 12:11 PM
And it's always better to fight the good fight, is it not??

Are you guys talking about a girl fight :argue :popcorn :rolf :rolf j/k

scaleracer
08-07-2007, 12:12 PM

i was thinking the same thing :rolf

scaleracer
08-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Where's the newbie janna_camaro when you need their input :confused :rolf j/k

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 12:16 PM

In before the straighten up theough....

The nice guy will only win over a small percentage of women, they usually like to be more daring and go for the bad boys. I swear some of them have a sick fetish for getting treated like shit or are really that gullable.

The total dirtballs are usually walking around with the hottest chicks though if u have not noticed like Karp said LOL... time to step the game up i guess

That's just it, to me, hunting and killing a deer/duck/whatever, that's where I get my predator/prey that's built into humanity thing taken care of, maybe that's why it's called "wild game". OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT "GAME"!!! If I ever grew to be that calloused towards others, it would be "GAME OVER" for me I think!! And trust me, nice guys do finish 1st, because even if just a tiny fraction of us get our dreamgirls, it will mean more to us than "the bad boys" sleeping with every woman on the planet ever could. There's no way I could trade my morals, ethic system, and general humanity for a piece of ass, which seems like "bad boys" do on a daily basis in thier quest for "the prize".

Not this one my friends, not this one by a long shot.

scaleracer
08-07-2007, 12:19 PM
OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT "GAME"!!! If I ever grew to be that calloused towards others, it would be "GAME OVER" for me I think!! And trust me, nice guys do finish 1st, because even if just a tiny fraction of us get our dreamgirls, it will mean more to us than "the bad boys" sleeping with every woman on the planer ever could. There's no way I could trade my morals, ethic system, and general humanity for a piece of ass, which seems like "bad boys" do on a daily basis in thier quest for "the prize".

Not this one my friends, not this one by a long shot.

agreed 100% :thumbsup

Nix
08-07-2007, 12:24 PM
I had a one gf early on in my teen years that I thought was true love (BS) it turned out that I was in total puppy love. We dated until my senior year in HS and we both went our seperate ways and I continued floating about from relationship to relationship to whatever else came my way.

Then however after a string of life changing events the biggest life changing event came my way and that was meeting my wife. I thought when I was younger that my puppy love gf was the one for me and I thought we would one day get married, Im glad that her and I wised up and went our ways. the woman that I married is truly my better half and then some.

When I was down for the count with some medical issues that claimed me and left me for the dogs she shined a bright light on the situation. She was like an angel sent from the good lord above to take my hand and help keep my spirits up and my faith strong that one day I would be back to my normal self. Basically what Iam saying that is if it weren't for her I wouldn't be doing as well as Iam now or doing anything for that matter.

She is my world and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Yeah I know what you mean when you say "true love" becuse I know it is otherwise I would have NEVER even thought about asking for her hand in marriage. That was probably the toughest thing that I ever had to ask anyone becuse I knew it felt so right but I was also worried that maybe she didnt feel as strong as myself. I know that she can say she is going out with her friends and I would NEVER think twice about what she has told me. I trust her more than anyone in this world. I can honestly say that if she ever decieved me that would be it. I would never trust anyone again, not even my own family. Because that is how much I trust her and trust her with my life.:)

Want_Notch
08-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Just be a "man-whore"

Why bother getting attached................just get paid man.......PAID

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 12:36 PM
If "bad boys" are where it's at, why do they have to use "the nice guy approach" to get women? Because women DON'T want to hear "listen, you're just going to be another notch in my belt, lets go practice making babies". Women don't WANT to be with "bad boys", but bad boys just tell them what they want to hear, and then flip the script on them once they get what they want. There's no way I could lower myself so much as to lie for a piece of ass. How pathetic is that??

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 12:38 PM
i agree...but incase it does turn in that..Boys rule girls drool.nanny nanny boo boo:rolf:rolf

Boys have cooties, girls don't :goof

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 12:39 PM
If "bad boys" are where it's at, why do they have to use "the nice guy approach" to get women? Because women DON'T want to hear "listen, you're just going to be another notch in my belt, lets go practice making babies". Women don't WANT to be with "bad boys", but bad boys just tell them what they want to hear, and then flip the script on them once they get what they want. There's no way I could lower myself so much as to lie for a piece of ass. How pathetic is that??

*APPLAUSE* Well said :thumbsup

Silver350
08-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Yeah that's a great concept the nice guy thing. But don't forget that being a nice guy most times either gets you a spot on the "friend" list, or even more often the nice guy that gets screwed over all the time.

I cannot agree with this statement more. Over the past year I have seen three different women. Things started good the causal dating and the whole nine yards then it would turn into something more. Well just as I start thinking wow I got a good chick Blam I get hit with you are a nice guy sh*t and that they can no longer see me because they are still have feelings for their ex's.

I just got done dating this one girl I met at softball. I was aproached by three girls asking what I thought of their friend. I told them she was cute. Truth was I actually liked this girl for over a year but didnt have the balls to approach her about dating. I was sceptical about dating her because of how the other two prior went and with a couple friends from softball told me she was a good girl and wasn't a slut like her sister, this girl would do right and we would be a good couple. We dated for a couple months things were going great (so I thought) I even went to a softball tournament with her out in reedsburg. when we got back she ignored me most of the night at softball and then I didnt hear much from her untill saturday I asked her what was going on and she told me that we need to talk on Sunday. Sunday she comes over to my apartment and says, "I can't do this anymore" I said ok, but what changed did I do something wrong?" She said, "No, I dated you because I was using you as a rebound and you are to nice of a guy for me to keep doing this to you, Some day you are going to make some girl happy i just wished it was me" Now She plays softball at the same place that I do and last wednesday I felt so stupid I couldn't even look at her or nor did I want to talk to my friends that were standing close to were she was.

that is my story now back to your scheduled topic.

Flight_740
08-07-2007, 12:44 PM

Right on!!

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 12:46 PM
I cannot agree with this statement more. Over the past year I have seen three different women. Things started good the causal dating and the whole nine yards then it would turn into something more. Well just as I start thinking wow I got a good chick Blam I get hit with you are a nice guy sh*t and that they can no longer see me because they are still have feelings for their ex's.

I just got done dating this one girl I met at softball. I was aproached by three girls asking what I thought of their friend. I told them she was cute. Truth was I actually liked this girl for over a year but didnt have the balls to approach her about dating. I was sceptical about dating her because of how the other two prior went and with a couple friends from softball told me she was a good girl and wasn't a slut like her sister, this girl would do right and we would be a good couple. We dated for a couple months things were going great (so I thought) I even went to a softball tournament with her out in reedsburg. when we got back she ignored me most of the night at softball and then I didnt hear much from her untill saturday I asked her what was going on and she told me that we need to talk on Sunday. Sunday she comes over to my apartment and says, "I can't do this anymore" I said ok, but what changed did I do something wrong?" She said, "No, I dated you because I was using you as a rebound and you are to nice of a guy for me to keep doing this to you, Some day you are going to make some girl happy i just wished it was me" Now She plays softball at the same place that I do and last wednesday I felt so stupid I couldn't even look at her or nor did I want to talk to my friends that were standing close to were she was.

that is my story now back to your scheduled topic.

Yikes I'm sorry Silver....all I can say is NOT all women are like that:(

Silver350
08-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Yikes I'm sorry Silver....all I can say is NOT all women are like that:(

Yeah I know. Its like the nice guys for girls are hard find. its also hard for guys to find decent girls.

For me I've just been having bad luck. The past three were like that just makes me wonder what the heck is up with me and picking some of them.

Flight_740
08-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah I know. Its like the nice guys for girls are hard find. its also hard for guys to find decent girls.

For me I've just been having bad luck. The past three were like that just makes me wonder what the heck is up with me and picking some of them.

Ever thought maybe it was just not a compadable match? I'm sure there is someone perfect for all 3 of these girls you dated. It just was not you.

You know what i mean right?

Silver350
08-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Ever thought maybe it was just not a compadable match? I'm sure there is someone perfect for all 3 of these girls you dated. It just was not you.

You know what i mean right?

Yep I got ya.....:thumbsup

jbiscuit
08-07-2007, 01:14 PM
You Just Gotta Keep Looking!

Its a numbers game really....sometimes you have to date 6-10 to find 1 that you like. Doesn't mean the others are not nice people....you just might not click is all. Keep dating and keep meeting girls. That's the only way to find a good one.

J

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 01:19 PM
the bad boys are predators lol, they just figured out how to play the game is all.

I now take my aggression out on my car like you do with your hunting. Nothing like that feeling of being borerline out of control over 100 mph and killing a set of drag radials in 500 miles with never doing one stationary burn out or hole shot lol Sober's me up pretty good!

pOrk
08-07-2007, 01:23 PM

Thats what everyone tells me, I think our 5 year staple coming up will be a good one :thumbsup

Brandon W.
08-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Boys have cooties, girls don't :goof

girls have vaginal fungus, and cheesy white discharges..:wow:wow:wow

i win:rolf:rolf:rolf

Brandon W.
08-07-2007, 01:40 PM
here is my serious post to this thread.

True love is not something that can be found easily in most cases. you wil go through alot of BS relationships (yet again in most cases) something that helps me get through life in everything not just relationships, is not to expect something to happen. expecting stuff only sets you up for a bigger fall if it doesn't happen. like when i built my Red DSM for example. i didnt expect that car to move more then 10 ft. thats why when it went 102.4 miles before it blew, it wasnt that hard to get over. dont expect true love to happen. sit and wait for it. you shouldn't have to go out and try to find love, i dont know about you but i want the person to love me for me, not who i have to try and be for it to work. or somebody i had to turn into because i was desperate or because i expected it to happen. i am sorry to hear about your heart break. life always turns out. life isnt fair sometimes. but it will come around for you. pondering on how much you want something or on something you had, or want. is probably the worst thing you can do. i wish you luck in finding the right woman for you. just be yourself and take life as it comes.

-Brandon-

SLOWC5
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Like my ex girlfreind told me If it is ment to be i'll be back.

The most famous Line yet...

BAD LS1
08-07-2007, 02:58 PM

Lol no shit, an easy way out with a side order of false hope.

Flight_740
08-07-2007, 02:58 PM
:rolf:rolf:thumbsup Right!!

Flight_740
08-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Lol no shit, an easy way out with a side order of false hope.

But they do leave the door open for them to come back. or so they hope.

Z28Roxy
08-07-2007, 03:05 PM
I have no faith in anything like this anymore.

forcefedss
08-07-2007, 03:42 PM
i feel you man. there is someone always out there for you..you might find that person is the last place youd look. i went through this same shit. and you know how hard it was for me. i could only imagine it was harder for you.

life sucks...

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 05:30 PM
i feel you man. there is someone always out there for you..you might find that person is the last place youd look. i went through this same shit. and you know how hard it was for me. i could only imagine it was harder for you.

life sucks...

Yeah, it may have been hard for me, but you had a child to think about to. I was so glad when I saw you and her back together. She seems like such a cool chick, and you guys make a cute couple, and you made a cute little one, that's for sure!!! Kudos to you for working on the situation together!!

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 05:36 PM
girls have vaginal fungus, and cheesy white discharges..:wow:wow:wow

i win:rolf:rolf:rolf

Girls have vaginas, boys have pee pees :rolf:rolf

Brian98GTP
08-07-2007, 06:11 PM
WTF!
I cant BELIEVE! that I am the first mother fvcker to post this.............

:pics

.....you guys are slippin'.

Nix
08-07-2007, 06:19 PM
I have no faith in anything like this anymore.

Bitter eh? :stare

I use to be the same way, then it just kicks ya right in the ass!

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 06:33 PM
WTF!
I cant BELIEVE! that I am the first mother fvcker to post this.............

:pics

.....you guys are slippin'.

What pics would you be looking for, lol!!! Harken back, if you will, to the video game Mortal Kombat. Having this happen to you is similar to whatever charecter stole your soul for his finishing move.

STANMAN'S X WIFE WINS, FLAWLESS VICTORY, lol!!!!

janna_camaro
08-07-2007, 06:49 PM
I wouldn't call your wife having an affair true love by any means. As they say love is blind. When you find someone who has enough respect for you and wont screw there friends thats closer to true love than you have experienced. Forget about her, chase some tail for a while and you will find someone who dosn't screw you over. This is like my friend who's husband beat her and she still says its true love. The only difference here is you were beaten mentally.

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2007, 07:17 PM
dood reading that makes me want to blow my brains out, go get your balls back be a player for awhile and let that shit find you, whne your looking to hard youll never find it, its the unexpected one that makes your life great, no i have to leave this thread and take some pills and drink more

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 07:28 PM
For the last time, I AM HAPPY!!!! This post just goes out to peeps where I was 2 years ago, still in thier dark times! I want people to pull out of it OK like I did, instead of wondering if those feelings will ever return. I mean most of you have met me, personally, does it seem like I am down on life? Hell no, I am high on life!!!! (and not miller high life, or some other beer, lol!!)

Arigmaster
08-07-2007, 07:30 PM
I don't mean any disrespect to any of the ladies on here but here is a few of my thoughts going off topic a bit....

First of all, Women are more likely to be involved in affairs than men... Men get a bad rap in most cases because they only get caught more often than women do. Women are much more sneaky and far better liars than men.

I caught my EX red handed at the hotel with her BF... It took a few months to catch her but in hind sight... The lies went beyond a pathalogical level and she is still lying and being sneaky in the divorce process. She is going for every thing she can get including my Daughter, my Charger and anything else she can get her hands on. ( I built the charger from money "I" had from an inheritance.. forget the fact I bought her a Brand new Z-28) Greedy Skunt.

She is grasping for every straw she can to try to justify her filthy crap and trying to trash me with lies but I say oh well... It wasn't me out there lying & cheating in hotels & restaurants. I was the one who was home taking care of the Daughter....

I can go on and on about this but I won't...

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2007, 07:33 PM
reaching for the gun now

Z28Roxy
08-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Bitter eh? :stare

Lost someone :crying

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 08:40 PM
I don't mean any disrespect to any of the ladies on here but here is a few of my thoughts going off topic a bit....

First of all, Women are more likely to be involved in affairs than men... Men get a bad rap in most cases because they only get caught more often than women do. Women are much more sneaky and far better liars than men.

I caught my EX red handed at the hotel with her BF... It took a few months to catch her but in hind sight... The lies went beyond a pathalogical level and she is still lying and being sneaky in the divorce process. She is going for every thing she can get including my Daughter, my Charger and anything else she can get her hands on. ( I built the charger from money "I" had from an inheritance.. forget the fact I bought her a Brand new Z-28) Greedy Skunt.

She is grasping for every straw she can to try to justify her filthy crap and trying to trash me with lies but I say oh well... It wasn't me out there lying & cheating in hotels & restaurants. I was the one who was home taking care of the Daughter....

I can go on and on about this but I won't...

Not all entirely true! I have had my fair share of guys that do this as well minus the whole marriage thing...my best wishes go out to you :thumbsup

Karps TA
08-07-2007, 08:50 PM
I'll say this for the ladies, usually when a girl cheats it cause something is missing from her current relationship. Either the girl isn't getting the attention she used to get (physical/emotional) or she's looking for an excuse out and doesn't have the guts to end it. It's not always the case, some girls (and guys) are just ho's. The guy she ends up cheating with is just filling a need (sometimes literally lol). Whether it be giving her attention, putting her first, just telling her how nice she looks, etc... No matter how much you might think you haven't done anything wrong, guys just don't see things as the big deal women make them out to be.

Guys on the other hand seem to cheat just to stick their wick in a different wet spot, especially if he thinks he can get away with it. I'd say it's single digits that a guy cheats on a girl because emotionally she wasn't there for him.

Atleast these are my experiences.

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Not all entirely true! I have had my fair share of guys that do this as well minus the whole marriage thing...my best wishes go out to you :thumbsup

i would not have cheated on you if we were dating, cuz im married obviously i cant but theoretically

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2007, 09:03 PM
I'll say this for the ladies, usually when a girl cheats it cause something is missing from her current relationship. Either the girl isn't getting the attention she used to get (physical/emotional) or she's looking for an excuse out and doesn't have the guts to end it. It's not always the case, some girls (and guys) are just ho's. The guy she ends up cheating with is just filling a need (sometimes literally lol). Whether it be giving her attention, putting her first, just telling her how nice she looks, etc... No matter how much you might think you haven't done anything wrong, guys just don't see things as the big deal women make them out to be.

Guys on the other hand seem to cheat just to stick their wick in a different wet spot, especially if he thinks he can get away with it. I'd say it's single digits that a guy cheats on a girl because emotionally she wasn't there for him.

Atleast these are my experiences.

i agree chix are whores

Teufelhunden
08-07-2007, 09:08 PM
someone pass me the shotgun.

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2007, 09:09 PM
^ holding grenade,sits it down to pass the shotgun

janna_camaro
08-07-2007, 09:12 PM
i agree chix are whores

And you got on me for a broad statment hmmmmmm

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2007, 09:17 PM
i did not say all like you lol

janna_camaro
08-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Well I am a chick I am one of all

HITMAN
08-07-2007, 09:32 PM
I feel like I just read the dust jacket of a Harlequin Romance novel.
No way am I reading the rest of this smarmy pathetic drivel. :puke

Here is my elegant solution to your problem:

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6343/endselfec9.gif

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2007, 09:38 PM
^ hitman says what others are to scared to think. i love you man

Berettaspeed
08-07-2007, 09:41 PM
damn that sucks.. i hope i don't go through that.

what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. but its hard to trust people. and somthing like that has gotta ruin if for the girls in the future that may be very trustworthy. damn cheaters. i hate them.

Yooformula
08-07-2007, 10:31 PM
wow way too much sappyness for me to read all of this.

Be yourself, good or bad. if the woman is right for you she will accept you. No point in trying to please anyone but yourself. Sorry but if she cheated on you then its your fault for not seeing it sooner and allowing yourself to be blinded by puppy-love. I dont believe real love causes anyone to be blind to their faults. You just lower your standards to be with them.

When my first love broke my heart, I spent exactly one year hitting the gym HARD, spending money on my myself and my car and just getting to know who I was. I figured out, I was going to be an a-hole no matter what and the right woman would accept me for it, otherwise F-her too!

Cutlass Queen
08-07-2007, 10:41 PM
i would not have cheated on you if we were dating, cuz im married obviously i cant but theoretically

haha true dat...thx coop:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
08-07-2007, 10:55 PM

Time heals all.

wait wait wait...your girl friend...which one DR SPOCKLESS....you have more women then ican count....:thumbsup:thumbsup...you are my hero:headbang

STANMAN
08-07-2007, 10:57 PM
I love all you guys. The ones who "get it", the one's who don't, it's all good. Differences make the world go around. But again, I want this to be a point of light for people who really need one, like I did what seems like forever ago.

GRAMPS SS
08-07-2007, 11:10 PM
been married....been divorced....had my play time...then got remarried...this one is a keeper...13 years going on 14 next month and not a problem...well nothing big.....you will find someone again...trust me...may take time..but she will come forth and you will conquer...and you will shout from the tallest building.....you will find her in a bar...maybe...a store...maybe...a church group....maybe...but you will find her...

HITMAN
08-08-2007, 08:36 AM
Here, I think this chorus sums up your thread, perfectly:

"Where, where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over,
And thought I found true love.
You met another and
Phht! you was gone."

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

BAD LS1
08-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Here is what i have concluded and decided for when my "wife material" comes along.

Find one that makes you happy on the levels your looking for and make the **** sure she has got the partying, whoring, etc out of her system by the time you want to take the next step with her. I think the cheating issue is less likley to happen then, as well she picked up a few tips and tricks along the way to know how to please her man. For me its easy... 3 things:

Must have a great personality including: whitty, funny, makes you want to see her. aside from that keeps my stomach full and keeps my **** empty. plain and simple.

Karps TA
08-08-2007, 08:57 AM
Here is what i have concluded and decided for when my "wife material" comes along.

Find one that makes you happy on the levels your looking for and make the **** sure she has got the partying, whoring, etc out of her system by the time you want to take the next step with her. I think the cheating issue is less likley to happen then, as well she picked up a few tips and tricks along the way to know how to please her man. For me its easy... 3 things:

Must have a great personality including: whitty, funny, makes you want to see her. aside from that keeps my stomach full and keeps my **** empty. plain and simple.

So you planning on riding a Unicorn in your wedding too? Maybe invite Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny also. :rolf

BAD LS1
08-08-2007, 09:01 AM
So you planning on riding a Unicorn in you're wedding too? Maybe invite Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny also. :rolf

BWAHHAHAHA yes. The chances of finding that exact descrip will be slim to none, so single it is forEVAR:rolf

6forwardgears
08-08-2007, 09:12 AM
Some of you guys apparently wouldn't know her if she came up and bit you right on the ass.. :rolf

STANMAN
08-08-2007, 11:58 AM
But some of us do:rolf

We're not all stone cold like Tom(hate to single you out buddy, but you just keep coming back for more, lol!!! Street cred points for being honest about it though!!!!)

Karps TA
08-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Ass biting? sounds kinky. Sign me up!

Cutlass Queen
08-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Some of you guys apparently wouldn't know her if she came up and bit you right on the ass.. :rolf

hahaha so damn true :thumbsup

Brandon W.
08-08-2007, 12:24 PM
But some of us do:rolf

We're not all stone cold like Tom

agreed.:)

BAD LS1
08-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Im not that much of an asshole that i portray by giving cliff notes of my past. Just a little bit of one hahaha

However this is not a subliminal confession for me either, i just like giving insight on certain issues i feel i can shed better light on for clarity.

Thats all the more useful (or useless in some opinions)info i have.... for now.

Z28Roxy
08-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Ass biting? sounds kinky. Sign me up!

You can bite mine any time

Myles
08-08-2007, 03:35 PM
I didnt read anything, but i saw some talk about anal play so i decided to see whats going on.

janna_camaro
08-08-2007, 04:31 PM
been married....been divorced....had my play time...then got remarried...this one is a keeper...13 years going on 14 next month and not a problem...well nothing big.....you will find someone again...trust me...may take time..but she will come forth and you will conquer...and you will shout from the tallest building.....you will find her in a bar...maybe...a store...maybe...a church group....maybe...but you will find her...

Sounds like a scene from brokeback Moutain. Who know's it could work.

Brian98GTP
08-08-2007, 05:00 PM
What pics would you be looking for, lol!!! Harken back, if you will, to the video game Mortal Kombat. Having this happen to you is similar to whatever charecter stole your soul for his finishing move.

STANMAN'S X WIFE WINS, FLAWLESS VICTORY, lol!!!!

Wow!
I'm a full page behind already, LOL!

Im just curious as to what these chix look like. Nothing more, nothing less... just curious.
You've gotta have some nekid pics of your ex-wife you can post, right? :devil

HRSEPLA
08-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Here, I think this chorus sums up your thread, perfectly:

"Where, where, are you tonight?
Why did you leave me here all alone?
I searched the world over,
And thought I found true love.
You met another and
Phht! you was gone."

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Dude, did you just quote from 'Hee Haw'?

STANMAN
08-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Wow!
I'm a full page behind already, LOL!

Im just curious as to what these chix look like. Nothing more, nothing less... just curious.
You've gotta have some nekid pics of your ex-wife you can post, right? :devil

Strangely enough, I don't, lol!! I knew what it looked like, and could see it any time I wanted to, why would I need pictures.

The new one though, perhaps one day there will be pics (non nude ones preverts, lol!!) of her and my car on here, as we have already talked about it. Time will tell though, again, it's still early with her, and we are seeing how some things go, like with any new relationship.

Brian98GTP
08-08-2007, 06:10 PM
I knew what it looked like, and could see it any time I wanted to, why would I need pictures.

In case a thread like this gets started on the local forum. You should always have that Ace up your sleeve for the unknown. :rolf

STANMAN
08-08-2007, 06:14 PM
In case a thread like this gets started on the local forum. You should always have that Ace up your sleeve for the unknown. :rolf

I'll keep that in mind for future reference, lol!!!:goof

GRAMPS SS
08-08-2007, 06:22 PM
i think we covered it all...can we move on now...there's more to life then worrying about getting laid the rest of our lives...except for tom....that's a never ending movie in it self

Beagle
08-08-2007, 06:29 PM
when did bcm turn into dr. phil?

STANMAN
08-08-2007, 06:44 PM
when did bcm turn into dr. phil?

I think Beagle should start a thread: Losing, and how to deal with it never ending.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

J/K buddy, you know I have mad love for you!!!

HRSEPLA
08-08-2007, 06:44 PM
More like Dr. Phyllis:)

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2007, 09:23 PM
can someone please help me and kick the chair out from under my feet

HITMAN
08-09-2007, 01:31 AM
can someone please help me and kick the chair out from under my feet

:rolf :thumbsup

HITMAN
08-09-2007, 01:33 AM
Dude, did you just quote from 'Hee Haw'?

:D

220, 221, whatever it takes...

Cutlass Queen
08-09-2007, 07:37 AM
I think Beagle should start a thread: Losing, and how to deal with it never ending.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

J/K buddy, you know I have mad love for you!!!

^^^bwhahahahah that's great :thumbsup

Z28Roxy
08-09-2007, 09:01 AM
I didnt read anything, but i saw some talk about anal play so i decided to see whats going on.

We can do that :devil

Waver
08-09-2007, 09:04 AM
We can do that :devil

now you are turning this into lovelines with Dr. Drew lol