PDA

View Full Version : Bourne Ultimatum....

Yooformula
08-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Anyone catch this yet? GREAT FLICK!!! Although not as many fight scenes as I would have liked, the ones they did have were AWESOME!!!! Highly recommend this one with very fast action almost nonstop.

Prince Valiant
08-07-2007, 09:20 AM
I still liked the first one best of the three...although this one was more kinetic, for sure...always moving around, quick cuts, zooms, etc. Paul greengrass definitely has his own style. I could see how someone could get motion sickness watching that movie, lol.

The one thing that annoyed me was:
Women Agents= smart, reasoned, strong, effective, with amazing forsight.
Men Agents= Just wanted to kill for apparently no reason. They also like to call everything a "national security threat", again and again.

udlose98
08-07-2007, 10:13 AM
/\ true, lol

great movie, wouldnt call it any better than the others cause I think they are all on par with one another just picking up a different part of the story.

05caddyext
08-07-2007, 10:16 AM
I read all 3 books and also have now seen the movies. I am a little disappointed that they are SO different. The third movie has absolutely nothing to do with the book at all, the only character that appears in both is Jason Bourne.

I know that movies rarely follow the books, but this one was so different, it seems as though they only shared the character or Bourne, nothing else.

77thor
08-07-2007, 11:20 AM
I give the movie 4 stars ****

6forwardgears
08-07-2007, 11:29 AM
The one thing that annoyed me was:
Women Agents= smart, reasoned, strong, effective, with amazing forsight.
Men Agents= Just wanted to kill for apparently no reason.

But that's how it really would be. :thumbsup

moels
08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
Great movie. Could have had more good fight scenes I agree.

Holeshot
08-07-2007, 12:36 PM
Saw it Sat night . Was good but I need to see it again during a early show. I had to sit in the second row front and it was way to much to process :(

Junky Giorgio
08-07-2007, 02:38 PM
yoosef what theater did you see it at??
I've been wanting to catch a movie at the new theater in waukesha
but I'm not sure if its wheel chair accessible for me???

pOrk
08-07-2007, 04:08 PM
yoosef what theater did you see it at??
I've been wanting to catch a movie at the new theater in waukesha
but I'm not sure if its wheel chair accessible for me???

I am almost positive that I walked back a handicap elevator when I walked into the Ultrascreen.

Yooformula
08-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Junk, we went to menomonee falls theater.

I liked the different camara angles and fast pace. I thought it was much faster than the other 2 with more intensity. I think they strayed from the books once a new author continued with the books but either way still a great flick. I am just glad that this sequel lived up to its hype and didnt dissappoint the series.

Memphis
08-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Junk, we went to menomonee falls theater.

I liked the different camara angles and fast pace. I thought it was much faster than the other 2 with more intensity. I think they strayed from the books once a new author continued with the books but either way still a great flick. I am just glad that this sequel lived up to its hype and didnt dissappoint the series.

You actually saw a new movie in the theatre??

janna_camaro
08-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Not enough action too much Drama if you ask me

Yooformula
08-07-2007, 10:08 PM
You actually saw a new movie in the theatre??

yeah yeah..there are few movies that I think are worth the money they ask for. besides, helps to have a babysitter!