PDA

View Full Version : Don't trust Madda Automotive in Oak Creek Part 2

Z28Roxy
08-03-2007, 09:51 AM
The original thread is here: http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23309

Well, I went back to Madda, with the laundry list of what he had done wrong, and the piece of the broken gear tooth in hand. He won't give me the money I paid him for labor back. I don't want the money for the parts back or anything. So in reality, he would be losing nothing but time. Anyway, he is saying he set everything right (when two different mechanics noticed the loose pinion bearing) and that is must be my gears that are effed up.

IF IT WAS THE GEARS AND NOT THE INSTALLER, HOW COME THEY WHINED IN EVERY GEAR AND SOUNDED LIKE AN AIRPLANE CHASING ME??? HOW COME NOW WITH THE BROKEN TOOTH BUT REINSTALLED THEY ARE QUIET EXCEPT A LITTLE WHINE IN 5th AND 6th???

Please spread the word what a joker this guy is. I just want free labor for an incorrect install.

Waver
08-03-2007, 09:55 AM
I would sue the bastard and call the better business folks on him

Anakonda69
08-03-2007, 10:15 AM
i agree call the bbb....contact 6 let them crawl up his ass...lol

Waver
08-03-2007, 10:23 AM
yeah, whip their ass seabass

jbiscuit
08-03-2007, 10:25 AM
email Katrina Kravy!!!! DOOOOEEEEETTT!

Flight_740
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Does anybody even look at the bbb anymore? Thought that was old school.

sloLs1
08-03-2007, 10:30 AM

lol she'll be all over them like a fat kid and candy barsssss:drool::drool::drool:

and in all seriousness.... he should really do something for you. work out a price and refund some of the money if not all of it. too bad when you took it to tom he isnt a "shop" and he couldnt giv e you a recipt for what he did/found wrong. then you would have paper work to back up the work done. regardless i hope you get something back for this !

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

Waver
08-03-2007, 10:33 AM
lol she'll be all over them like a fat kid and candy barsssss:drool::drool::drool:

and in all seriousness.... he should really do something for you. work out a price and refund some of the money if not all of it. too bad when you took it to tom he isnt a "shop" and he couldnt giv e you a recipt for what he did/found wrong. then you would have paper work to back up the work done. regardless i hope you get something back for this !

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

Tom could still do that, I sell all the necessary forms for it

Z28Roxy
08-03-2007, 10:44 AM

Who?

Anakonda69
08-03-2007, 10:48 AM
she's the contact 6 chick who helps people out who get screwed by some business

Flight_740
08-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Katrina CRAZY!!!!

USMARINE1108
08-03-2007, 01:54 PM
call the better business folks on him

+1 for the BBB. Things tend to happen fast when they contact a company with a complaint. I just did this with Linksys. http://www.bbb.org/ All you need to start a claim is the company's address.

Z28Roxy
08-03-2007, 02:43 PM
i agree call the bbb....contact 6 let them crawl up his ass...lol

Contacted the BBB might contact 6 too.

Anakonda69
08-03-2007, 02:54 PM
yeah why not both....he deserves what is coming to him if he screwed the car up and u have people who can vouch that it wasn't repaired correctly...

Yooformula
08-03-2007, 03:20 PM
If a company cares about what the BBB reports, they will fix it.

Z28Roxy
08-03-2007, 05:22 PM
If a company cares about what the BBB reports, they will fix it.

He is listed as a BBB member, so we'll see.

Reverend Cooper
08-05-2007, 08:55 AM
contact the bbb,then also contact wisconsin consumer affairs,before doing either let him know this give him a chance to correct things with you,as a business person dealing with the bbb and wisconsin consumer affairs is a real pain in the ass with lots of time and paperwork envolved for the business. so he may just recant and give your money back.the other thing you could do is a small claims suit it is very easy and cheap to do,you could get all your money back this way or get a judgement against hi that will stay on his credit report,that way he has to respond and go to a hearing with you and all of your factual evidence. if he ****ed this up there is no reason why he shouldnt make things right with you.

STANMAN
08-05-2007, 09:45 AM
I would also go after more than just the $$$ for the install, I would want replacement gears, and then $$$$ to put them back in correctly.

WickedSix
08-05-2007, 02:27 PM
Dealt with the BBB before at my old shop. Sent in a mediator to resolve claim. Made both parties happy in the end (he suggested what we offered the customer in the first place ;) )

BBB ftw:thumbsup

I can't recall a case where someone got one shop to pay for another shops work....most warranty wording is specific about labor and parts etc.

Best of luck in this effort:thumbsup