PDA

View Full Version : How bout them brewers

70challenger452
08-01-2007, 12:17 AM
I went to the game tonight and man did I get my money'd worth. A game and a half then I got to see Jenkins hit one out of the park while I was eating at TGI Fridays, woohoo, bout time somethin went in our favor

Poncho
08-01-2007, 12:24 AM
we still have a team in Milwaukee?

67-400
08-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Weeks got sent to the minors! Bout time we get rid of him, he was in a never ending slump! Dillon, the guy we got in exchange, sounds like a good replacement!

Karps TA
08-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Hopefully Weeks can find his swing again in the minors. Cause they will go nowhere with Consul being their 2nd baseman. I can't stand watching that guy at the plate. How anyone gets to the pros with such a goofy ass swing is beyond me.

pickardracing
08-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Great game last night, but they should have cooked the Mets in the 8th, not the 12th. MANY missed opportunities on both sides.

Good baseball though.

wikked
08-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Hopefully Weeks can find his swing again in the minors. Cause they will go nowhere with Consul being their 2nd baseman. I can't stand watching that guy at the plate. How anyone gets to the pros with such a goofy ass swing is beyond me.

:rolf
That swing is wack! [/90's]

He's not tooooo bad though, seems to get alot of clutch hits, but sucking when not under pressure... better off as a pinch hitter I reckon.

JJ Hardy needs to be back in the lineup regularly.

I thought for sure Graffanino had that grand slam last night, fock!
At least they pulled it out.

I still chew my nails everytime Turnbow steps on the mound :crazyeyes

Anakonda69
08-01-2007, 10:15 AM
:rolf
That swing is wack! [/90's]

He's not tooooo bad though, seems to get alot of clutch hits, but sucking when not under pressure... better off as a pinch hitter I reckon.

JJ Hardy needs to be back in the lineup regularly.

I thought for sure Graffanino had that grand slam last night, fock!
At least they pulled it out.

I still chew my nails everytime Turnbow steps on the mound :crazyeyes

don't we all? he gets scarier as the season goes on...lol

Lash
08-01-2007, 06:16 PM
don't we all? he gets scarier as the season goes on...lol

As does Fransisco apparently...lol.

On that note...Linebrink was a GREAT pickup.

I don't think there is any other stance/swing as annoying as Craig Counsels..lol.
He looks like such a *** up there.

flyin_blue_egg
08-01-2007, 10:16 PM
yea how bout them brewers!!!

nismodave
08-01-2007, 10:19 PM
They suck.

3 things you can count on....Death, Taxes, and the Brewers falling apart after the All Star game.:rolf:loser

Karps TA
08-02-2007, 07:46 AM
The Brewers have 1 thing going for them right now. And that it's the Cubs now ahead of them. The team whose known even more for disappointing finishes to the season. I predict it being a collapse to the finish.

Waver
08-02-2007, 09:54 AM
They suck.

3 things you can count on....Death, Taxes, and the Brewers falling apart after the All Star game.:rolf:loser

^^^^^agreed.......the brewers would be great if the season ended with the all star game

wikked
08-02-2007, 09:55 AM
Manny Parra looked great in his 2nd appearance... what'd he end up with, like 8 k's after coming in in the 3rd?

Fresh arms FTW.

Larrygto
08-02-2007, 11:59 AM
With the history of both teams, I think they should both be worried about the Cardinals!! There not that far back and have a history of good second halves!