PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2001 Sport Natuque

Slow Joe
07-31-2007, 06:32 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2001-Sport-Nautique_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ63686QQihZ017Q QitemZ270147660543QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

My dad put his boat on e-bay. What he forgot is that it's 1 of 12 (actually it's number 12 the last one produced and the only one in it's color combo.. He's an Engineer, not a marketing major :rolf)

It has the 8.2L (502) motor which is what makes it Rare. It's an extremely quick boat. Well maintained, and ready to roll...

Just in case anyone is interested in it.

It's lived it's life out on Okauchee Lake. Been maintained by Excel Watersports in Lannon (might be called something else, I think I'm right though)

Crawlin
07-31-2007, 06:48 PM
That was your pop's???? I was gonna bid on that before deciding to hold off on the boat. I had decided to get one of the camaro sold.

Have you tried www.onlyinboards.com yet?

Slow Joe
07-31-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah, he loves it, but descided he don't need two boats. He's selling that and his pontoon boat, and buying one of those Tri-Tune boats or whatever it is... He wants one with like 400hp or something :rolf Leave to my dad to want something else crazy...

Edit: I know he tried boat trader or something... Right now it's near it's reserve, kinda sad since he paid like 55k for it new... But I guess it is 6 years old... He also forgot to put that it has the upgraded Clarion Sound system with Subwoofer.

WilliamZ
08-01-2007, 06:07 AM
That's a nice boat!

loud91rs
08-01-2007, 07:49 AM
That boat will send a 250lb guy flying off a tube in a hurray!!!! Good times on that boat.

Slow Joe
08-01-2007, 09:56 AM
That boat will send a 250lb guy flying off a tube in a hurray!!!! Good times on that boat.

Yes, it also helps break limbs/punch holes in peoples lips... :rolf

My dad broke a tendon in his thumb and his thumb while tubing behind it...

I got a hole punched in my lip when I fell off the tube and was kicked in the face... :rolf

Damn straight good times... Someone did buy it though :( Oh well, I'll miss that boat like no other...