PDA

View Full Version : Header coating questions

DoubleAron
07-31-2007, 05:28 PM
I searched and it seems quite a few people have used Classic coatings in Sheboygan, how has the coating held up over time and use?

Anyone have any other local places the can suggest?

I have had them done by Jet Hot before and they were fine but it just a pain to box them up and pay shipping.

Thanks, Aaron

Karps TA
07-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Northstar mfg did a nice job on mine and were very cost effective. They were done 3 years ago and still look good. It's holding up much better then the JetHot did on the old headers.

looks like their website is down so I don't have their number. might try searching the board for the name. They had an open house this year that was in the events section. Their place is like on 20th and Auer. Like worst most ghetto place you could be. lol

DoubleAron
07-31-2007, 06:09 PM
What about this place?

Saw this on a search on MMA

Motorsport Powdercoating

4152 Industrial Court

Delavan, WI 53115

(262) 740-2030

DoubleAron
07-31-2007, 06:10 PM
Northstar mfg did a nice job on mine and were very cost effective. They were done 3 years ago and still look good. It's holding up much better then the JetHot did on the old headers.

looks like their website is down so I don't have their number. might try searching the board for the name. They had an open house this year that was in the events section. Their place is like on 20th and Auer. Like worst most ghetto place you could be. lol

Not a big fan of the ghetto, would probably drive to Sheboygan before going to the hood. I still might look into them though, thanks.

Rocket Power
07-31-2007, 09:07 PM
What about this place?

Saw this on a search on MMA

Motorsport Powdercoating

4152 Industrial Court

Delavan, WI 53115

(262) 740-2030
I know some people who got stuff done there and they're happy:thumbsup

A B4C Z
08-01-2007, 11:07 AM
Just go back to jet hot its worth it.