PDA

View Full Version : So, what does everyone here do?

STANMAN
07-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Contrary to somes beliefs, I don't spend my days in a padded room singing "we all live in a yellow submarine" because society has deemed me unfit mentally.

I am a 2nd shift supervisor at a local manufacturing company. I take care of the hiring, firing, corrective actions, customer concerns, product shipment, product manufacturing, ect, ect, ect, of a company that makes internal engine parts such as Valve Keys, Valve Spring Retainers, Dipsticks, Dipstick Tubes, and Wire Forms (used in u-joints). I am directly responsible for the whole 2nd shift operation, which consists of 30ish direct reports. It's a great job, I love interacting with people and seeing where my efforts have paid off, and what may work better in the future. If you aren't learning when you're a supervisor, you better find a new line of work!!! Last year my employees bought me THE COOLEST leather jacket for Christmas (I must be doing something right, lol!!!), it has all the different year Mustang emblems embroidered on it. I actaully teared up(I am such a pansy) when they gave it to me, I was SO at a loss for words.

So, what do all you guys/gals do???

pOrk
07-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Thats awesome that your a good enough supervisor to be recognized by your employee's.

I AM still jumping jobs looking for a career, but I keep getting screwed or atleast it feels like it. I worked at UPS for 4 years part time. My supervisors kept telling me it was going to be 6 years of part time before I was offered fulltime. 4 years in I was told it would be atleast another 6-7 years of part time work before the full time position was offered because those who were 'supposed' to retire hadn't one so or whatever. I left UPS in search of full time employment and Andy ( BOSS LX ) got me a job at Fireside Hearth and Home installing and servicing fireplace and stone systems and they promised me benefits among yearly pay increases and blah blah blah. I was laid off and have yet to find a new employer.

I am trying to get into InPro in Muskego right now and I am on the fourth step in the application process for Hardly Davidson.

awsomeears
07-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Residential HVAC Installer/Service Tech.

Holeshot
07-30-2007, 06:48 PM
I sell parts

MurphysLaw88GT
07-30-2007, 06:53 PM
Rebuild Hydraulic valves for Oshkosh military trucks

PureSound15
07-30-2007, 07:15 PM
Cemeteries ... for now

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Customer service as well as Production Coordinator for a warehouse in the north side

Berettaspeed
07-30-2007, 07:54 PM
i work on cars...... its something i have always enjoyed. i don't say tech or anything cause then people seem to think you know everything or you get the flip side of that. i would say im pretty good, but im still learning.

Lash
07-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Commercial Sheet metal/ HVAC....I was just bumped up to Foreman too...WOOT!!!!

We do all the heating and cooling in big buildings...like hospitals and such. Right now I'm doing the Wheaton Fransican hospital that they are putting up on 27th street just south of Ryan Rd.

Korndogg
07-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Commercial Sheet metal/ HVAC....I was just bumped up to Foreman too...WOOT!!!!

We do all the heating and cooling in big buildings...like hospitals and such. Right now I'm doing the Wheaton Fransican hospital that they are putting up on 27th street just south of Ryan Rd.

same as him except Im a steamfitter. But I'm not a foreman :(

STANMAN
07-30-2007, 08:17 PM
same as him except Im a steamfitter. But I'm not a foreman :(

Trust me, being in charge has it's days!!!!!! But, if you approach it right, it can also be VERY rewarding (not $$$$$$, I am talking on a personal level).

BadAzzGTA89
07-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Cemeteries ... for now

I know all about them i use to install the foundations for the head stones for Rock Of Ages!

BadAzzGTA89
07-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I drive for a heavy haul company!
Fun job i get to drive a sweet looking big rig all the time and run people off the road:rolf

84hurst
07-30-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm a lead in a boxing department at Generac Power Systems in Waukesha. Basically a quality control type of job. I make sure our generators leave the building built correctly.

88Nightmare
07-30-2007, 08:49 PM
I too sell parts

Brandon W.
07-30-2007, 08:55 PM
i work at NAPA.. so i also sell parts

Poncho
07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
www.ethostream.com

In a hotel? Can't get online? I get you there? Part of management? APs dead? Gateway dead, etc. I get you online. I do alot of cool remote management stuff. If you're using Beareshare @ a hotel I'll ban your azz off the network real quick.

Hoping to get promoted in a month.

Also have a now useless degree in Automotive Technology from MATC, since I'm not using it. Currently attending ITT in their Computer Network Systems program.

jamest
07-30-2007, 09:09 PM
In-house photographer for a promotional materials and marketing company. Some of our clients include Carquest, CAT, HOG, Pennzoil/Quaker State, blah blah blah.

scaleracer
07-30-2007, 09:19 PM
my dad is a machinist and works at GLD (trackside) and i work at GLD (foodstand) for now till i can go trackside :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
07-30-2007, 09:27 PM
girls duh!!

Cutlass Queen
07-30-2007, 09:31 PM
I was a manufacturing engineer intern but just recently got promotoed to a mechanical engineer intern for Generac Power Systems out at the Waukesha facility....been there a lil over a year now and hoping to continue the learning experience with a job permanently outta college :headbang

pickardracing
07-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Service Director/Parts at local shop/yard.

CPonyGo
07-30-2007, 09:43 PM
boyz duh!!

fixed! lol

journeyman/sub foreman carpenter/flooring installation-union!- 26 years now

GRAMPS SS
07-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I have my own photography biz since 1982,( ok i'm old )but recently took a job as a sales rep for a screenprint and embroidery studio..so now i get paid to bullshitt with people and get to travel out of state to my clients other locations, and at times go see some of you guys at your jobs and have lunch or just hang....
the job is great, and the bennies are pretty good as well.....

Reverend Cooper
07-30-2007, 10:01 PM
wayne we need to set up a time for the boys graduation photo's. per vicki or i die

Sleeper Sierra
07-30-2007, 10:10 PM
I am an ASE master auto tech. currently working at Heiser chev cadillac in west bend.

GRAMPS SS
07-30-2007, 10:12 PM
got it coop........................what flowers do you like:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf: rolf:rolf:goof

02v6stangpwr
07-30-2007, 11:22 PM
I have a useless degree in psychology unless i decide to spend thousands of dollars to make it useful...until then i work for autoguide magazine.

Slow Joe
07-30-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm a Service Sales Representative for Autotrader.com - Independant Dealers Wisconsin, Mainly Milwaukee Metro

For short I make sure that all dealers on Autotrader in my territory know what they're doing and try to make them somewhat good at the internet. I don't always succeed, but I sure try. I also sell said dealers stuff, it's a ton of fun. I love what I do :-)

penji04
07-30-2007, 11:42 PM
I am also a pipefitter/welder for local 601. I'm a 1st year aprentice but having lots of fun.

STANMAN
07-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I was also the gunsmith's assistant at both the Brookfield and Germantown Gander Mountains. Brookfield about 7 years back, Germantown, 2 years back. I did it as a part-time job to stimulate my mind, and I really enjoyed it. What wasn't so fun was getting a new gunsmith like every 6 months, as in case you don't know people in the gun world, they are all VERY particular about how they want things done, so it was hard to learn a new set of wants/needs every 6 months. The work itself though was thought provoking and enjoyable. Meeting people and hearing their stories was the most enjoyable aspect of it. That and trying to get old guns to work again, getting online and looking for parts that havn't been in production for a century is like treasure hunting!! But, when you find the part, get it in, fit it, and get "grandpa's old gun that he taught me to deer hunt with" to fire again is VERY rewarding!!

pOrk
07-31-2007, 12:01 AM
my dad is a machinist and works at GLD (trackside) and i work at GLD (foodstand) for now till i can go trackside :thumbsup

Are you like 16 ish looking? I think I bought some grub from you on a bike night.

redpony06
07-31-2007, 06:52 AM
I work at Signicast in Hartford ( we also have a plant in Brown Deer). I work in module 4 wax department. I'm the master tech of my department. We make parts for Harley Davidson, John Deere, Stanley Bostch, Oshkosh trucks, ect......
Its an investment casting company. So i get to play with wax and fire and teach the robots what to do and all that fun stuff.

Want_Notch
07-31-2007, 06:57 AM
I do machine controls and machine integrations.

^^^^^^I am on my way to Mod 5 at Signicast right now.

SLOWC5
07-31-2007, 07:06 AM
Design engineer, journey pattern/mold maker for 8 years of a small pattern shop in waukesha.

redpony06
07-31-2007, 07:08 AM

Do you work days or nights? Lucky me I work nights so I'm all by myself.

Silver03SRT
07-31-2007, 08:17 AM
I am a designer for a tool and die company in Menomonee Falls. We make high tolorance gasket dies- Greeting Cards - Plastic Molds and Signs - Membrane Switches - Diaphragms - Scrap Booking - Stickers - Static Clings - Labels - Folders

Silver350
07-31-2007, 08:19 AM
I am a computer and Telecommunications tech at Quad. I mostly handle the telecommunication side of things. Installing phone, and network lines, and programing on the phone system. I only have to work with computers when the co-worker is not around.

6forwardgears
07-31-2007, 10:24 AM
I work in accounts receivable at a large industrial gases supplier (yes I can get a great price on nitrous :devil).

BAD LS1
07-31-2007, 10:24 AM
Product Service Instructor/Developer: Briggs & Stratton Corp

I train indviduals how to properly service, troubleshoot and maintain the various products we build, dealers, employees, teachers, OEM's. Also advanced schools in fuel delivery/electrical and engine technology. Develope turn key training cirriculum for small engine teachers in H.S.'s Colleges, etc... Training video production, Web based training development. Jack of all trades master of none lol

In a nutshell i try to turn the guys that just throw parts at stuff into thinkers haha

Prince Valiant
07-31-2007, 10:38 AM
I watch sports for a livin' (Athletic Trainer providing sports medicine services to greendale HS)

I hope to soon begin an internship with a local prosthetic sales company...primarily selling total knees, hips, and shoulders from a variety of vendors. This will supplement my income very nicely if it goes through.

Anakonda69
07-31-2007, 10:43 AM
lead material handler at waukesha industrial sandblast/paint company....driver at jimmy john's....all until i messed up my knee

Cryptic
07-31-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm a "Guardian of Data"

Responsible for the provisioning, installation, and maintenance of Internet services, including, but not limited to:

* Frame-Relay, ATM, PPP, and Ethernet connections.
* Managed Routers
* Managed Firewalls
* Integrated Access Devices
* Managed Email
* MPLS connections
* Web/FTP Hosting
* VPN Hardware and Software
* Monitoring & Reporting Systems

UnderPSI
07-31-2007, 10:53 AM
I work for We Energies as a Distrabution Lineman. Well I did until a pole fell on my knee and crushed it. Now, Four surgeries later, I am still employed by We Energies.

I sell Fireworks cheaper than anyone, I also sell watches, purses, sunglasses.... Chanel, Gucci, Coach, Rolex, Patek Phillipe, Cartier, Bvlgari. They are all High quality replicas, Quality to the point when I put the real one side by side you won't be able to tell the difference.

And I am a bonfire tech. :thumbsup

WilliamZ
07-31-2007, 11:45 AM
I am trying to get into InPro in Muskego right now and I am on the fourth step in the application process for Hardly Davidson.

InPro is a cool place to work, I wouldn't mind working there myself.

WickedSix
07-31-2007, 12:04 PM
STores Keeper lol I pull pack and ship machine parts for a company in waukesha. If you drink anything that was put in a can or a bottle one of our machines is likely responsible :thumbsup

But lookin to intern next year at miller corporate for my senior year at msoe in pursuit of Masters in Environmental Engineering .... waay too much damn school :goof

DurtyKurty
07-31-2007, 12:07 PM
Patternmaker.

indyzmike
07-31-2007, 12:59 PM
I have a useless degree in psychology unless I decide to spend thousands of dollars to make it useful...

You sound just like my wife.. with a masters in psychology.

0TransAm0
07-31-2007, 01:10 PM
im a journyman meat cutter at pick n save in Mt. pleasant.. brand new store just opend up in jan. its a really easy job and pays really good. its basically like hanging out with the guys but no drinking.

2SLOW
07-31-2007, 01:22 PM
Professional Lawn Landscape business for 7 years. part time mechanic at majestic marine. oh yeah and a street racer.:thumbsup:rolf

DirtyMax
07-31-2007, 01:37 PM
I sell Office Supplies, School Supplies, Furniture, and Janitorial Supplies. Been at that gig for ~4 yrs. Nothing glamorous but nothing too stressful either.

Prior to that I spent 7 yrs. in the cell phone biz. Very rewarding $$ wise but the stress of being a manager in that industry was enough to drive you nuts. Who knew people could get so mad about a cell phone. "Yes, sir.. I make the phones and I build the towers." :chair:

Want_Notch
07-31-2007, 02:18 PM
Do you work days or nights? Lucky me I work nights so I'm all by myself.

I'm an outside contractor. I deal with and the CNC's in mod 5

Red97GTP
07-31-2007, 04:37 PM
I sell cars. I'm at Gordie Boucher Lincoln Mercury on HWY 100 and Oklahoma. Just ask for Brian if you wanna stop in and say hi!

Slow Joe
07-31-2007, 04:39 PM
I sell cars. I'm at Gordie Boucher Lincoln Mercury on HWY 100 and Oklahoma. Just ask for Brian if you wanna stop in and say hi!

I very well may of met you when I worked for Boucher for the month that I did... I was at the West Bend store, but came down there once to pick up a Pontiac Bonneville for a customer (dark maroon) :rolf This was early this year (Jan/Feb) I only worked for the group for about a month...

Force4
07-31-2007, 04:51 PM
Im currently attending WCTC for Computer Hardware and im currently working at ETHOSTREAM LLC as a Support Technician.

Lash
07-31-2007, 05:32 PM
I am also a pipefitter/welder for local 601. I'm a 1st year aprentice but having lots of fun.

Who do you work for?

Korndog and I both work for Total Comfort.

BlownMe
07-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Im a pimp. I maintain a diverse portfolio in the sales and distribution of urban feminine companionship throughout the south-eastern milwaukee district. http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/twofinger.gif

Rocket Power
07-31-2007, 05:54 PM
I work at a crash test facility. Either running the data collection system or getting the cars ready for the test (putting on instrumentation, draining fluids, playing with airbags etc.) Depends where I am needed that day. Been doing it for 6 years.

Rocket Power
07-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh and I also start project cars and never finish them before moving on to a new one to not finish.:goof:rolf

Red97GTP
07-31-2007, 07:23 PM
I very well may of met you when I worked for Boucher for the month that I did... I was at the West Bend store, but came down there once to pick up a Pontiac Bonneville for a customer (dark maroon) :rolf This was early this year (Jan/Feb) I only worked for the group for about a month...

I remember that. I'll bet you didn't know that it was NIX2000TA's car did ya? He traded that for his 02 40th anniversary GTP!

nismodave
07-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Im a pimp. I maintain a diverse portfolio in the sales and distribution of urban feminine companionship throughout the south-eastern milwaukee district. http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/images/smilies/twofinger.gif

No wonder you are broke.:rolf

forcefedss
07-31-2007, 08:11 PM
been makin airplanes since 18..

im FAA certified in mig steel and tig alum...

i build the whole fuselage from just a bin full of tubes to a complete welded frame. also weld drag tubes for gas tanks...etc

its an alright job i guess. but its been too long there...im 23 so basically 5yrs of my life have been spent there...

Korndogg
07-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Who do you work for?

Korndog and I both work for Total Comfort.

He's at the powerhouse.

GinoRin
07-31-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm an investment advisor and financial planner. I obtain and advise 401k plans for small businesses (5-200 people), as well as do key-person planning and individual financial and estate planning (trusts). I do a ton of rollovers, too. Exciting stuff..:rolf

BAD LS1
07-31-2007, 08:37 PM
I work at a crash test facility. Either running the data collection system or getting the cars ready for the test (putting on instrumentation, draining fluids, playing with airbags etc.) Depends where I am needed that day. Been doing it for 6 years.

Sounds like a kick ass job! Wrecking shit is fun! haha The people i hang out with do some strange shit with airbags hahah

BAD LS1
07-31-2007, 08:37 PM
been makin airplanes since 18..

im FAA certified in mig steel and tig alum...

i build the whole fuselage from just a bin full of tubes to a complete welded frame. also weld drag tubes for gas tanks...etc

its an alright job i guess. but its been too long there...im 23 so basically 5yrs of my life have been spent there...

What kinda planes?

dr doom
07-31-2007, 08:58 PM
i work in the production department at a large aerospace forging company in the Milwaukee area.

Rocket Power
07-31-2007, 09:05 PM
Sounds like a kick ass job! Wrecking shit is fun! haha The people i hang out with do some strange shit with airbags hahah
It's not too bad. :)

They go pretty high if you blow them off face down:rolf

02v6stangpwr
07-31-2007, 09:19 PM

Well that might help me decide what i wanna do with it...i just might be thousands of dollars richer :thumbsup

PureSound15
07-31-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm an investment advisor and financial planner. I obtain and advise 401k plans for small businesses (5-200 people), as well as do key-person planning and individual financial and estate planning (trusts). I do a ton of rollovers, too. Exciting stuff..:rolf

Sort of the same thing I do, except I help find ways for people to put aside the $30,000 or more that they'll need to be laid to rest, and set up trusts to lock in todays pricing to avoid the 23% annual increase in costs.

whistlin six
07-31-2007, 10:09 PM
I have a small home handyman business, repairs, maintenence, remodeling ect... www.goodhomehandyman.com

I also work part time on that race car in my avatar.
www.bobbode.com

VroomPshhTsi
07-31-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm a broke ass college student starting my last year at UW-Madison this fall... I live with my parents in New Berlin for the summer (2 more weeks), my summer job was being a lab rat in a clinical research study :durr... o yeah, living the high life :rolf

Poncho
08-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Im currently attending WCTC for Computer Hardware and im currently working at ETHOSTREAM LLC as a Support Technician.

I'm hoping to be your boss next month. :D

Poncho
08-01-2007, 12:56 AM

watch out for my old lady, she's "da boss" over in 4.

I'm an outside contractor. I deal with and the CNC's in mod 5

you might know her dad. Bob Luepke. One of the biggest gearheads I know. Currently has a mid 60's Skylark, '72 Lemans '72 GTO, '70 Mach I, '65 GTO, all sitting on his property, sadly though only the Mach is his, and maybe the '65 GTO, Nicole and I wonder. It's supposed to be a friends, but it's been there for like two years and he's been tinkering with it forever.

stowsea
08-01-2007, 12:18 PM
Room Service at the abbey resort in fontana. so i bring food to rich illinois douchbags for money

Karps TA
08-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Another Briggs employee here.

I work for a joint venture between Briggs and Daihatsu Motor Co in Japan that markets and sells a line of 3cyl industrial engines. I for the most part do inside sales and customer support, as well as manage our warehouse.

forcefedss
08-01-2007, 03:20 PM
What kinda planes?

private 2 seater airplanes.
we have a scout, super decathalon, exploerer, champ, citabria
the scout is a pimp ass plane when we put the floats on it...
the super decathalon is our stunt plane...does all the loops, hammerheads, all the cool looking shit... lol
the others are jsut basically regualar airplanes..

piper and sesna are our two main competitors.

cool interesting facts about the place.
matt kenseth visited our booth at the EAA fly in, in oshkosh this year, and he's thinkin about buyin one of our airplanes..

also been on a few tv shows. the guy that played the mail carrier in the show Cheers, he has his own tv show called Made in America, well he came through our work and did a tv episode about us. Also msnbc visited us, did a short episode called power hour and filmed us. i was on tv for that one lol

brett favre's dad took a tour of the place years ago.
thats about it..

subliminal1284
08-01-2007, 04:00 PM
I sell crack to kids behind gas stations.

Want_Notch
08-01-2007, 06:43 PM
you might know her dad. Bob Luepke. One of the biggest gearheads I know. Currently has a mid 60's Skylark, '72 Lemans '72 GTO, '70 Mach I, '65 GTO, all sitting on his property, sadly though only the Mach is his, and maybe the '65 GTO, Nicole and I wonder. It's supposed to be a friends, but it's been there for like two years and he's been tinkering with it forever.

I have met Bob but never worked directly with him.

Rocket Power
08-01-2007, 06:50 PM
illinois douchbags
Isn't that redundant?:goof:rolf

loud91rs
08-01-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm a full time machinist operating two miyano turning centers with live tooling and a subspindles at techni-turn in pewaukee. I love my job. Also for all you signicast people i put up all the fences around the robotic shelving system or whatever (my dad owns a fence company that i work for sometimes) and damn signicast is growing fast!

Ricky Bobby
08-02-2007, 04:22 PM
I work for time warner cable for 4yrs im a quality assurance tech now was installer and service for the first 3yrs. Benefits are awesome :thumbsup

Feature Pony
08-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Cellular Tech

slow90z
08-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Work on hyundais

Reverend Cooper
08-02-2007, 07:58 PM
can one of you machinest's make me a chrome intake tube for my blower

OxmanWI
08-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Full time securtiy gaurd at Metavante

Part time fire fighter with Air Force / 128th Air Refueling wing

70challenger
08-02-2007, 10:11 PM
i work on cars and hate it!

Teufelhunden
08-02-2007, 10:17 PM
I watch sports for a livin' (Athletic Trainer providing sports medicine services to greendale HS)

I hope to soon begin an internship with a local prosthetic sales company...primarily selling total knees, hips, and shoulders from a variety of vendors. This will supplement my income very nicely if it goes through.
Do they sell Smith & Nephew? My brother-in law is a sales manager with them. It's a great business to get into.

Teufelhunden
08-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Product Design Engineer at a local rock crusher manufacture. Best job ever and we are hiring (detailer/designer). If you have Inventor/AutoCAD mechanical design experience send me your resume. moparscott at gmail dot com.

BadAzzGTA89
08-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Product Design Engineer at a local rock crusher manufacture. Best job ever and we are hiring (detailer/designer). If you have Inventor/AutoCAD mechanical design experience send me your resume. moparscott at gmail dot com.

Lipmann??
If so you seen the Green Hornet my truck pull some of those big boys just this week into your back yard:thumbsup

Teufelhunden
08-03-2007, 08:48 AM
We have teamed up with Lippmann in the past, but no I don't work there. They make some great products. I work at FLSmidth Excel.

Anakonda69
08-03-2007, 08:58 AM
we do frames for lippman...except dawes drives for us sorry brian...lol

JohnnyT
08-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Client Technologies Manager for Bucyrus International.

I am in responsible for anything telecom or computer related that the end user has. I also manage 7 employees...

Myles
08-03-2007, 09:21 AM

I am in responsible for anything telecom or computer related that the end user has. I also manage 7 employees...

thats a lie, you dont do shit.

xxsn0blindxx
08-03-2007, 03:55 PM

Sounds like my fiance (wife in 2 weeks:eek:) She started her masters at Marquette and dropped out shortly after realizing she can't do sh1t with masters degree.

I'm a customer support tech for a local manufacturer of computing engines. We basically build computers that are a component in larger systems. We sell to a lot of medical, military, aerospace and security companies. Its kind of an account management role on the support side of the customer relationship.

indyzmike
08-03-2007, 04:08 PM

Hey, another shovelhead. I work third shift as a Machine Repair Journeyman at the Rawson ave. plant. Someone else here with a white third gen camaro works in security.

SmokinRAM114
08-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Im a union local 494 comercial electrican apprentice for Spring City Electric out of Waukesha. been there for almost 5 years, only job i have ever had(21yrs old). started as a material handler. Used to beat the shit outa work vans break them, then call up 70challenger (Kilpatricks) to walk his ass over and pick them up!! AAAAAAAaand i dont really like my job....lol

Deggy
08-03-2007, 06:40 PM
Customer Service Rep at JC Penney furniture warehouse.

domokun
08-03-2007, 07:02 PM
Im a 1st shift lead manager for customer technical support II at AT&T for the new product U-Verse.

AWESOME pay an benefits. if your looking for a job an an KNOW computers/voip then pm me. we are looking for 30 more ppl. 22.92 starting!

03CVLX
08-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Im a 3rd shift 911 operator/dispatcher for the Milwaukee Fire Department. Been there a little over a year and like it alot. Definitely never gets boring, the phone is pretty much always ringing.

Heat Seeker WS6
08-03-2007, 07:17 PM
Currently on desk duty at CH Coakley due to injury. Side job- Home Audio/Video installer & designer

Neal Steffek
08-04-2007, 11:43 AM
I am a floor supervisor at Sullivan's on Water. It used to be Swig, now, it's the most happening place in Milwaukee. :thumbsup

I will soon be a tavern owner with my dad in West Allis. More info on that in the near future. :alcoholic

Heat Seeker WS6
08-04-2007, 03:56 PM
I will soon be a tavern owner with my dad in West Allis. More info on that in the near future. :alcoholic

Congrats in advance Neal! :headbang

oneslowcamino
08-04-2007, 04:52 PM
I am a metal fabricator for a bridge construction company. We are one of the companies that are working on the Marquette Interchange.

TURTLE
08-04-2007, 07:14 PM
i bust tires... and sell parts.. and deliver pizza... lol

hrsp
08-04-2007, 08:25 PM
painter/drywaller...for now..still...:(

nismodave
08-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Union Electrician

Rocket Power
08-04-2007, 10:28 PM
I will soon be a tavern owner with my dad in West Allis.
They allow bars here in West Allis? :goof :rolf

Guteman
08-04-2007, 10:36 PM
I am a front end website developer working for Tech By Design based in the old tub. hospital off watertown plank. Been there for a couple months. We do the websites for the Milwaukee Admirals and Johnsonville Brats. Flavor up! On the side I work for a gaming company called Xfire. If you play PC games, you would know about it. On the other side I fix cars for all my friends. I took 1 year of automotive maintenance at WCTC, so I know quite a bit, but lack experience. Cars are a hobby now, not a career.

70challenger
08-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Im a union local 494 comercial electrican apprentice for Spring City Electric out of Waukesha. been there for almost 5 years, only job i have ever had(21yrs old). started as a material handler. Used to beat the shit outa work vans break them, then call up 70challenger (Kilpatricks) to walk his ass over and pick them up!! AAAAAAAaand i dont really like my job....lol

just dropped off 4304 for the abs problem:thumbsup