PDA

View Full Version : Overkill WTF???

Arigmaster
07-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Been a while since Ive been up to Culvers and man! Talk about BS! What is up with the West Allis PD???

I realize they have their hands full with Kiddy Land but last night was pretty over the top if you ask me. I had my Daughter this weekend after a long term battle to just get to a point where I could even spend quality time with her.

I asked what se wanted to do this weekend and for the first time in months, she told me she wanted to go out with the car this weekend. She loved doing that last summer and early this spring. So, we took a trip to go get it.

On our way home, we stopped off at Culvers (her idea) to grab a shake. Her best friend of many years was with us and so, we stopped in.

I think we were there maybe 20 min. and the West Allis PD started chasing kids out of the other lots. The girls and I stopped up by Pork and a few others because my daughter wanted to see what it was like to ride on a motorcycle. She quickly changed her mind when I started to ask. (lol chicken) and we had just finished our shakes. My daughter handed me her cup so I could toss it out and we started walking toward the building.

Thats when West Allis's finest decided to jack up everyone over in the lot we were just in. I thought nothing of it and kept walking but soon realized that for gawd only knows what reason, the cop was talking to me too. :stare

So, I walked over by him and he told me I had 30 seconds to get in my car and leave. I wasnt going to argue the point because this cop had some kind of problem that evening, and they usually can be assholes with the slightest bit of disagreement. So, we left... :eek:

I think it's pretty sad when some of these guys (cops) take their attitude from something that may have happened earlier in their shift (what ever that may be) and take it out on the rest of the people they come across the rest of their shift. Then again... Maybe the guy is a real prick at heart and gets a high from the badge... Can't really say. I've been in that line of work and know how hard it can be sometimes but for crying out loud... If the guy cant keep his attitude in check... Maybe he needs to find a different career away from the public.

HRSEPLA
07-28-2007, 02:10 PM
I definately think they need to use a little discretion when choosing who to harrass.

pOrk
07-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Last night was rediculous, there is no doubt about it. I was with two other guys on bikes, both of which were drinking the last of their beverages and both were forced to toss what was left and leave or get a 630 some dollar loitering ticket?

What is that? They can just put an outrageous number on a citation and we have to pay it? I thought loitering was an 80 some dollar ticket, which is still an absurb price to pay for NOT cruising and NOT causing problems, and for the most part NOT loitering since most everyone did or was still eating / drinking.

WAPD is a joke

Cryptic
07-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I was there no more than 25 minutes including the time I spent ordering food. Just finished a large shake and I was already asked to leave.

Ridiculous. My solution... don't patronize anything in West Allis.
I don't care if it's Home Depot, Block Buster, or Culvers. I'll spend my money in another town and hope WA goes to sh!t.

Now that I think about it, I haven't been to Culver's, Oscar's, or anything all year long. 1st time out. Perhaps after a softball game I should head to a bar and get blitzed and just drive home drunk, because you know, I would hate to cause the community any problems by "loitering".

subliminal1284
07-28-2007, 04:38 PM
Its cops like that I dont feel sorry for when they happen to get shot.

Poncho
07-28-2007, 05:00 PM
I had no problem last night. But then again I stayed by the benches, and didn't dare start up my car and leave with them there. I don't need a noise violation too.

I just observed them clear out the lot like assholes.

Guess it's time for us to go back to Oscars.

wikked
07-28-2007, 05:00 PM
Since when is it a crime to eat food on the premesis of a fast food place?
I don't get that.
It's fine to eat it inside, but not outside?

HP ADDICT
07-28-2007, 05:16 PM
When you order get a reciept. It usually will have the time on it. Refuse to leave if its in unreasonably short amount of time that you were given. Then take the ticket and fight it.

Windsors 03 Cobra
07-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Sounds like a police state up there. Good luck to ya if you are dealing with that. Almost seems as if culvers is pushing or agreeing with the police state and allowing it to continue, culvers sure aint saying let the paying customers drink their malts, errrrrrrrr shakes............good reason not to go there :)

And $630 for what I assume is a trespassing ticket ? If so what the F is being trespassing on ? I think 1st DUI here is $500 :wtf

Heat Seeker WS6
07-28-2007, 05:23 PM
last night was total bullsh1t. I heard the one cop actually yell at Al- Arigmaster and a few others. I was waiting for him to come up to me while on the crutches w/ my food number in my pocket (no free hands) and tell him to suck it.
Those cops were definately 2nd string Super Troopers

Cjburn
07-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I wouldn't trust the owners of this establishment at all, they're about as shady as you're going to find.

Berettaspeed
07-28-2007, 06:33 PM
what is this 600 some dollar ticket. i would love to see this. i was told by some officer as well but he was not ummmm.... as harsh i guess. besides they have to prove you have been there over X amount of minutes. they can and will give you a ticket you just have to fight it. other than that just hang on to your cups all night. or just raise your burger in their face.... that would be great.. 20-40 people all with a DBL cheese burger in the air... haha i would love to see their face.

yeah we should do that. everyone buy a burger or cut it in half and stuff it into your pocket. then when WAPD comes around pull that MOFO out.. LOL

pOrk
07-28-2007, 06:35 PM
^ WHAT? The owner of Culvers is a down to earth guy that is totally down with US hanging out in his lot. WAPD is forcing him as they are us into leaving, which is rediculous. The owner of Culvers owns that entire parking lot, as does he the building that Aldi's is in and puts on events at all of the other Culvers he owns. This one he is not allowed to do ANYTHING because WAPD says so. It isn't him, and he is tired of fighting them because it is a never ending battle.

Northside cruising is slowly making its way to HWY 100. WAPD will have plenty of problems once it gets worse, then they will be wishing they weren't such pricks to those who patronized the establishment without the 'thug' like problems.

Berettaspeed
07-28-2007, 06:38 PM
yeah i have noticed these NS tards around........
they fk up their area so now they go over buy ours. just remeber they are in our neighborhood. not welcomed!!!

pOrk
07-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Cheeseburger pocket, yummm. I sent an email to the WAPD via their website requesting info on this citation. I doubt they will give me any, so anyone that has been faced with this citation have an ordinance number? I suppose with that we might be able to search for it.

what is this 600 some dollar ticket. i would love to see this. i was told by some officer as well but he was not ummmm.... as harsh i guess. besides they have to prove you have been there over X amount of minutes. they can and will give you a ticket you just have to fight it. other than that just hang on to your cups all night. or just raise your burger in their face.... that would be great.. 20-40 people all with a DBL cheese burger in the air... haha i would love to see their face.

yeah we should do that. everyone buy a burger or cut it in half and stuff it into your pocket. then when WAPD comes around pull that MOFO out.. LOL

Force4
07-28-2007, 06:46 PM
i was there last night, they had 2 cops sitting in the parking lot waiting for people to park.... :loser

Karps TA
07-28-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm amazed people still go to places they aren't wanted. Wouldn't it just be easier to find a different place/city to meet up and hang out at?

Reverend Cooper
07-28-2007, 06:54 PM
eventually the cops will put culvers outta business

pOrk
07-28-2007, 07:13 PM
Looking through the City's ordinances they have some pretty interesting 'regulations' as one would call them.

It is illegal to skateboard, rollerblade, or roller skate on the sidewalks on greenfield ave between 60th and 65th st and 70th to 76th st, as well as on National Ave between 60th and 65th.

T-Bag
07-28-2007, 07:17 PM
i was there last night, they had 2 cops sitting in the parking lot waiting for people to park.... :loser

Didn't know you signed up to the site dude. Welcome aboard! :thumbsup

Oh and the cops were bullshitting to get people to leave last night, I didn't want to argue with them and get any sort of ticket so whatever.

WAPD sucks.

Slow Joe
07-28-2007, 07:18 PM
Ok, the ticket was explained to some of us a week or so ago.

It's 6XX (they told us 680) for Loitering. And eating is included. If you have Culvers food in your hand you still have to leave if you're in the parking lot. You have to be on the patio area or in the building to not get a ticket.

He said it's becaue of the fights, gun calls, knife calls, and other stupidity that goes on in the aldi's lot.

The cops didn't approach any of us that were on the patio enjoying our Culvers delights, just people that were in the parking lot.

GRAMPS SS
07-28-2007, 07:19 PM
^^^^^^^^^have to agree with coop....we put alot of money in culvers registers this summer and last...and WAPD wants us to leave....we'll see how long the owner takes losing money before he mans up to WAPD.....and i my self would love to see one of these 600.00 tickets....sean wants to go up there tonight...we'll see i guess..............

pOrk
07-28-2007, 07:20 PM
There is hardly enough seating in front of Culvers there to accomodate everyone, maybe we need to talk to chief tonto and have him put a bunch of picnic tables on the side of the front lot?

Slow Joe
07-28-2007, 07:23 PM
I just think it sucks 'cause with us living in New Berlin now we're like 5 min up the road from there, so it's our local Culvers and this is how you get treated when you're going there...

I'd be all about not patrionizing anything in West Allis... If I didn't live 30 seconds from the boarder...

On getting seating for everyone at Culvers, I doubt it'd happen since that's not what the police want. They want a limited number of people there...

pOrk
07-28-2007, 07:25 PM
I just think it sucks 'cause with us living in New Berlin now we're like 5 min up the road from there, so it's our local Culvers and this is how you get treated when you're going there...

I'd be all about not patrionizing anything in West Allis... If I didn't live 30 seconds from the boarder...

On getting seating for everyone at Culvers, I doubt it'd happen since that's not what the police want. They want a limited number of people there...

They wouldn't have much choice though since they are the ones making up the rules. They want everyone seated, correct? If the owner supplies more outdoor seating, he isn't changing the rules that WAPD sent fourth, he is simply adding additional seating :thumbsup

Slow Joe
07-28-2007, 07:29 PM
They wouldn't have much choice though since they are the ones making up the rules. They want everyone seated, correct? If the owner supplies more outdoor seating, he isn't changing the rules that WAPD sent fourth, he is simply adding additional seating :thumbsup

Right, but the city of West Allis is who says how many people can have seating on the premises... I think...

Edit: Like how it says "occupancy __" in some places... Like that idea...

Berettaspeed
07-28-2007, 07:33 PM
i think more seating would be great. expand it alittle like oscars. right off the sidewalk area. more seats, more for us to hang out and talk cars and laugh at the idiots., but damn a racing ticket is not even 600 bucks. or a cruising ticket.

GRAMPS SS
07-28-2007, 07:34 PM

thats why were in germantown.....15 mins from west allis......but this town rolls the streets up pretty early....so we go to culvers to be with the friends from BCM....but at the chance of getting a 680.00 ticket...i'd rather play the lotto....but a butter burger does sound good...what to do....???

BadAzzGTA89
07-28-2007, 07:34 PM
I say go to the one on 124th in Tosa:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
07-28-2007, 07:36 PM
steak and shake...they have room????????????????????????

CPonyGo
07-28-2007, 07:43 PM
ummm steak and shake

GRAMPS SS
07-28-2007, 07:47 PM
i say we all goto steak and shake on 124th and burliegh....who's in....

Force4
07-28-2007, 07:49 PM
first oscars, now culvers, whre now??? :-P

Cryptic
07-28-2007, 08:24 PM
to make a point... Gus' in East Troy has people parked there all day long and they are not harassed. It's encouraged. People have a good time and they come back over and over again. Some even come from bordering states. I don't recall there ever being an issue in the past several years. Gus' Cruise Nights are off the hook and is damn near a tourist attraction.

In West Allis, if your not actively spending money, it's "Move along, or we'll fine you".

Slow Joe
07-28-2007, 08:36 PM
to make a point... Gus' in East Troy has people parked there all day long and they are not harassed. It's encouraged. People have a good time and they come back over and over again. Some even come from bordering states. I don't recall there ever being an issue in the past several years. Gus' Cruise Nights are off the hook and is damn near a tourist attraction.

In West Allis, if your not actively spending money, it's "Move along, or we'll fine you".

Even if you are spending money they still ask you to move along or threaten fines...

Yooformula
07-28-2007, 08:39 PM
I think the local car clubs should boycott culver's completely until the owner really puts up a fight for us. if he wanted to, a business owner could petition city hall. He has an Alderman that can help him out if he really wants to put up a stink. Decals come to mind as a way to ensure we(local mature car owners not just BCM) dont get hassled but he has to initiate it.

HITMAN
07-28-2007, 08:39 PM
There's alway GP's in Oak Creek.

Cjburn
07-28-2007, 08:41 PM
^ WHAT? The owner of Culvers is a down to earth guy that is totally down with US hanging out in his lot. WAPD is forcing him as they are us into leaving, which is rediculous. The owner of Culvers owns that entire parking lot, as does he the building that Aldi's is in and puts on events at all of the other Culvers he owns. This one he is not allowed to do ANYTHING because WAPD says so. It isn't him, and he is tired of fighting them because it is a never ending battle.

Northside cruising is slowly making its way to HWY 100. WAPD will have plenty of problems once it gets worse, then they will be wishing they weren't such pricks to those who patronized the establishment without the 'thug' like problems.

That's what Brian or Renee would say to your face, but believe me, there is probably a lot more to this story than he'll ever let you know.

Windsors 03 Cobra
07-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Too bad the NS people are coming to 100 now, its a sure death sentence for anything when the human debris from the NS going.

I never seen any cruising like what I saw on TeeVee from the NS of Milwaukee, that was rioting not cruising.
As far as the owner goes yea they love to lie and pretend to be on everyones best friend and on everyones "side". Really and there is nothing wrong with this, they are on the side BEN FRANKLIN.

Yooformula
07-28-2007, 09:44 PM
There's alway GP's in Oak Creek.

supposedly GP is now older cars only from what I read not too long ago or is that Culvers in OC....hmmm. old age sucks

Poncho
07-29-2007, 04:50 AM
I think it's time we go back to Oscars. Hell BCMers alone would fill most of that lot.

BTW, welcome to BCM Chris, glad to see you finally posting.

GRAMPS SS
07-29-2007, 09:52 AM
we were at culvers last night...not a single problem.....but it was the first time i saw a car get pulled over by a cop on a bike...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:ro lf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf......

TURTLE
07-29-2007, 10:15 AM
dang, i'm in iowa for a weekend, and all this crap goes down without me? wow i can't go anywhere!

lilws6
07-29-2007, 07:58 PM
any one up for culvers tonight? i've noticed the po po's aren't out as much on sundays or are they?

scaleracer
07-29-2007, 08:56 PM

maybe have him do what they do on the NS and tell the cops that it's private property :confused or tell the cops that the tools are the ones they want :thumbsup

Lash
07-29-2007, 09:20 PM
maybe have him do what they do on the NS and tell the cops that it's private property

Then they call it an 'Illegal Gathering'. Trust me....I know. The father of a friend of mine owns Marinello's Salon on the NE corner of Hwy. 100 and Lincoln. We used to hang out a lot there back in the day until the cops shut that down.....private property and all. Theres nothing he could really do.

2SLOW
07-29-2007, 09:30 PM
**** _ _ _ Police it's not just the Milwaukee Culvers hang out in a small ass town of people we are not allowed to park in any parking lot on the street NOT EVEN AT THE FEDERALLY OWNED POST OFFICE!!!

lilws6
07-29-2007, 09:42 PM
I've been trying to find a place out here in more of the country area to hang out. but then we don't have the entertainment of the kiddies

Berettaspeed
07-29-2007, 10:16 PM
i say go back to layton and HWY ice cream place.. i forget the name it been a while.. omegas?? but anyway its greenfield and not west allis and im sure they would like the business. plus not many people are there to cause trouble. and get us yelled at. just go there next week and buy some stuff. and hang out on the patio area. pleanty of room.

u_say_go
07-29-2007, 10:25 PM
have any of you filed a formal complaint with the WAPD about them harassing you?

lilws6
07-29-2007, 10:26 PM
you got the ricers right across the street at mc donalds too lol

Berettaspeed
07-29-2007, 10:36 PM
mmm just a few.. i say everyone stay away from culvers and goto omegas for like 2 weeks?? i wonder how dead it will get.

STANMAN
07-29-2007, 11:05 PM
mmm just a few.. i say everyone stay away from culvers and goto omegas for like 2 weeks?? i wonder how dead it will get.

I am with it.

scaleracer
07-29-2007, 11:37 PM
i say go back to layton and HWY ice cream place.. i forget the name it been a while.. omegas?? but anyway its greenfield and not west allis and im sure they would like the business. plus not many people are there to cause trouble. and get us yelled at. just go there next week and buy some stuff. and hang out on the patio area. pleanty of room.

and the rock is right there i think?? :confused if it's the same omega

scaleracer
07-29-2007, 11:40 PM

okay but do you realize this i don't know where you guys were before oscars but it seems to me that once everyone was hanging out at oscars the kiddies followed and now they followed to culvers it's like every where we go they follow us :goof

Poncho
07-30-2007, 02:27 AM
OK. Deal, we all go to Omegas this coming weekend.

sidewayzbimmer
07-30-2007, 02:32 AM
Im in but culvers will still be busy either way! And the truth is the rock is right there!

jbiscuit
07-30-2007, 07:39 AM
anyone go to Omega this weekend?

Lash
07-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I bet if you gather ANYWHERE but on the strip our problem will be non-existent.

Those who gather at Culvers may not be participating in the problems that occur up there.....but it sure does not help. The attention that Culvers draws from the people who do cause problems is that part that's ruining it for all.

Just my .02
Take it somewhere else....problem solved.

Berettaspeed
07-30-2007, 08:03 PM
I bet if you gather ANYWHERE but on the strip our problem will be non-existent.

Those who gather at Culvers may not be participating in the problems that occur up there.....but it sure does not help. The attention that Culvers draws from the people who do cause problems is that part that's ruining it for all.

Just my .02
Take it somewhere else....problem solved.

but on the strip is the fun part. watching cars and laughing at them. and just shooting the shit. as long as no reving and burnouts im sure they won't mind. but its the strip andim sure some cop may complain? but at least we are not being trouble makers....... just while driving :)

STANMAN
07-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Omega's it is. Hell, it's Greenfield, me and 01v6stangpower already know one of the cops, we can diffuse any situation that may arise:goof

Poncho
07-30-2007, 08:32 PM
Omega's see ya Friday night and maybe Saturday, guys.

BOSS LX
07-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Don't you guys remember what happened at Omega 3 years ago?

I think that Oscars would love to have us back!

Poncho
07-30-2007, 09:05 PM

I'm sure we'll bring the tour back to Oscars in a few weeks, but looks like Omegas is our spot @ least this week.

I'm headed out to Omegas in a little bit.

STANMAN
07-30-2007, 09:12 PM
What happened, I must have missed it???

And see you guys Saturday night, or LATE (after 11:30) Friday night.

GRAMPS SS
07-30-2007, 10:09 PM

your right BOSS.....NO WAY Omega for me....i want to live to ...lets see i'm 50...at least 67 to get my SS check:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf...i'm to young to go now

Poncho
07-30-2007, 11:11 PM
what happened?? Do we need to go back to Oscars?

pOrk
07-31-2007, 12:05 AM
The owner of Oscars doesn't want us there, not to mention he is a total ass bag

wikked
07-31-2007, 09:36 AM
Omega doesn't want people there either.

Years ago the manager said he could care less how much extra business he was getting, it wasn't worth all the dìckbags starting shìt in the lot/cops/etc.

Waver
07-31-2007, 10:34 AM
yeah, what happened three years ago.....I know that was when I decided to "retire" from cruising, so I dont know much (nor have I been told much)

As far as highway goes....it is becomming a total ******* shit hole. It WILL become as bad as the northside. honestly, we should take a trip to 27th st, to the a&w....I sure they will want us there.

pOrk
07-31-2007, 12:07 PM
A&W on 27th st is an idea!

lilws6
07-31-2007, 12:58 PM
yea i forgot about that A&W got good food as well. isn't the 27th street one the only drive in one left around here? I also didn't hear anything about omega i retired cruising back then and have just started coming out again this year.

GRAMPS SS
07-31-2007, 01:46 PM
A&W was always a good spot in the day ...maybe we could hit it again.....it's worth a try...we use to pack that place when the old guy owned it then we left for reasons beyond our control...but i'm sure they don't hang there anymore.....lets do it.....then raid LEONS.....LOL

pOrk
07-31-2007, 03:13 PM
Leons was the original cause of the 27th st cruising shut down. They don't want car people there, lots of storys from uncle and his buddies about that hole in the wall. A&W this weekend or Omega?

Slow Joe
07-31-2007, 03:50 PM
So wait, what's happening where?!?! This is gettin confusing :rolf

pOrk
07-31-2007, 03:51 PM
im lost too, I say AW

lilws6
07-31-2007, 04:15 PM
A&W here too

HP ADDICT
07-31-2007, 04:24 PM
WTF happened at OMEGA???

Windsors 03 Cobra
07-31-2007, 04:31 PM
Omega doesn't want people there either.

Years ago the manager said he could care less how much extra business he was getting, it wasn't worth all the dìckbags starting shìt in the lot/cops/etc.

Poncho
07-31-2007, 09:02 PM
I say we do A&W just to be different. Besides it's car guys like us that make these spots the spots they are.

Stuff like this we should show up around 8pm @ the latest though, while there's still light.

Berettaspeed
08-01-2007, 06:18 PM
ok where are people going to hang out???

lets all goto the strip club?? how about that... talk cars, see boobs, and drink?? HELLS yes!!

lilws6
08-01-2007, 06:28 PM
not all of us are 21 yet i'm just short

Evilss02
08-01-2007, 09:39 PM
yea i forgot about that A&W got good food as well. isn't the 27th street one the only drive in one left around here? I also didn't hear anything about omega i retired cruising back then and have just started coming out again this year.

RETIRED!!!!! HAHAHA :rolf:rolf:rolf Donny you never stopped.... PS back in the day 8-10 years ago omega actualy hired a private security company to keep people out of there parking lot!!! If I wasnt going out of town I would make an appearance. :headbang

lilws6
08-02-2007, 05:32 PM
yea come out you tall lanky as mofo lol my clutch is broken in come and play

pOrk
08-02-2007, 06:46 PM
"Mr. Fowler,

West Allis Ordinance 6.02(9) covers Loitering. The current municipal fine
for Loitering is $676.00.

Parking lots at Culvers and Aldi's, as well as many other businesses on Hwy
100, are posted stating that loitering is not allowed.

If someone is found in violation, they are subject to a municipal citation.

Sincerely,

Captain Charles Padgett

"

lilws6
08-02-2007, 06:52 PM
nice so we eat food on the patio

jamest
08-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Wow so what would be the fine if you were speeding or racing down Hwy 100? Would the fine be that high? Which endangers human life more loitering or doing 20mph over the limit.

STANMAN
08-02-2007, 07:15 PM
No, the fine for racing on the HWY is $298. Even if you're not speeding.

pOrk
08-02-2007, 07:15 PM
First offense for drunk driving is like 500 bucks. WAPD is a joke at best.

pOrk
08-02-2007, 07:16 PM
No, the fine for racing on the HWY is $298. Even if you're not speeding.

That was Hales Corners or greenfield though wasn't it? I'm pretty sure the fine is much higher in West Allis

Cjburn
08-02-2007, 07:24 PM
First offense for drunk driving is like 500 bucks. WAPD is a joke at best.

So much easier to go after non-violent people. They might actually have to do some work to collect revenue then. I wonder what the fine is for other, more serious crimes.

Berettaspeed
08-02-2007, 08:33 PM
haha

ILL has 18+ clubs but no booze...

STANMAN
08-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Greenfield. How can the price be different in West Allis though??

pOrk
08-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Greenfield. How can the price be different in West Allis though??

Same way its different with loitering. In WA, a loitering ticket is 636 dollars. In Greenfield, its less then 150

Berettaspeed
08-03-2007, 10:36 PM
greenfield has better pricing.... im going with them.

i got one ticket in WA for 40 bucks.. thats a huge jump.

pOrk
08-04-2007, 02:36 AM
greenfield has better pricing.... im going with them.

i got one ticket in WA for 40 bucks.. thats a huge jump.

40 sounds like a trespass parking ticket, they were big on those year before last :rolf Easy to fight those

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-04-2007, 07:27 AM
WA has really gone down the crapper in recent years, too bad a once prosperous town........

Deggy
08-04-2007, 09:35 AM
i didnt even read every page of this thread

but i seriously think the WAPD has alot better things to be worrying about. like crime, im sure there is plenty of that going on in west allis, but they have there whole entire force patrolling the culvers lot. seriously WAPD, get a ******* life, i hope you have someone monitoring this side and you read this specific post. you are all the biggest fvcking idiots. i hope the northsiders in there 93 caprice classics with 39 inch rims start jumping curbs and driving with the doors open. cant wait to see how you respond to that...oh wait, we will still probably get harrased and told to leave even if we have food in our hands

**** the west allis police department...im gonna get like 3 picnic tables and set them up in the grass by the road...see how they like that...idk wtf is wrong with the world today when people who do nothing but sit in the lot and chat the night away need to get harassed when there are people getting killed in other areas...but lets focus on the cruisers....i just wanna :chair: a WAPD cop on the head. they should strictly sit over in kiddy land where the hatchbacks and other civics play and do burn outs.

one last thing, **** THE WAPD!

/rant

Moparjim
08-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Fines almost always have a range, I am betting the $600 is the MAX, the minimum is probably around $100. They are being Nazis and writing people the MAX. I would love to go to court with one of these, I am tempted to get one just for the hell of it.