PDA

View Full Version : Dealers crack me up.

STANMAN
07-25-2007, 06:37 PM
So, I was out on HWY last night and see a nice Lightning at Hiller. Stop by, look, it's an 04, 50,000 miles (WOW), priced at $24K. That's not the joke though, as funny as it is:rolf

No, the joke is the hand-written note posted next to the sticker "No test drives unless there is a signed contract and you put at least $100 down". I mean COME ON!!!! To tell certain people they can't go on a test drive until they pass a credit check is one thing, but to post a note that pertains to ANYONE who may be interested in the vehicle is just insulting. I hope it rots on their lot (and at that price with those miles it probably will) for eternity.

Slow Joe
07-25-2007, 06:38 PM
Hiller Ford also won't let you test drive a new Mustang.

I know, I bought my '01 Mustang from there...

Russ Jerome
07-25-2007, 06:59 PM
"No test drives unless there is a signed contract and you put at least $100 down".

Well of coarse! I mean we are talking about a truck that turns
flat 14's bone stock! Jeez with that kinda HP a guy might actualy
bust that 100mph mark in the 1/4 mile!

Funny you posted that, when I was looking at lightnings last yr
(before the kids came home from college) the sales guys would
caution you before the drive "Now this is an extremely fast truck
be carefull out there". Then you have to entertain the sales dude
on the way back "ya that thing would smoke that old turbovan
I drove in here with...on the top end".

Breecher_7
07-25-2007, 07:05 PM
I can understand certain NEW vehicles but a used lightning.......get real............

Slow Joe
07-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Must be something with their insurance company... :rolf That seemed like a nice truck when I had a peek at it though... I think I can find better things to do with 24k though... :rolf

05caddyext
07-25-2007, 08:34 PM
They claim that it has something to do with Fords contract with SVT. A friend of mine bought a contour svt from there a few years ago and he couldn't test drive it without making an offer to purchase. The salesman said that SVT doesn't allow test drives of any of their vehicles new or used, without an offer to purchase. Never heard that before or since then, I doubt its true.

Rocket Power
07-25-2007, 08:56 PM
So if you don't like it are they going to try to make you buy it with the signed contract anyway?

I don't like them anyway. They were jags when I was looking at a used chevy truck like 5 years ago. I tend to hold a grudge:goof

Slow Joe
07-25-2007, 09:02 PM
So if you don't like it are they going to try to make you buy it with the signed contract anyway?

I don't like them anyway. They were jags when I was looking at a used chevy truck like 5 years ago. I tend to hold a grudge:goof

They can't make you buy it... But they can 5% you...

5% Rule = If you sign a contract and put money down and it gets approved, or such they can charge you 5% of the total purchase price if you don't buy it...

I might not be the best at explaining it, but that's about what it is...

Feature Pony
07-25-2007, 09:09 PM
I wanted to test drive a 03 cobra vert up there last year, they wouldn't even let me drive it. He said that I could buy it then drive it, no contract money down I had to buy it to drive it, I came back in my super bee and stated that the bee would walk this car and they still wouldn't let me drive it. So I sat there with the car at idle for 30 mins and wouldn't you know the car had the nice loud "TICK" I told the guy to **** off and he kept saying it wasn't the tick but when it was warm it sounded like a 81 regal with a 3.8 after the timing gear gets jamed into the oil pump and the llifters start clanging, oh boy I just dated myself.

Slow Joe
07-25-2007, 09:12 PM
:rolf Man that's friggen nice... Sounds like the '03 Convertible GT we looked at from Venus... Except they let us drive it, and take it home over night, BUT in the morning, only when cold it would grind going into 5th...

Some dealerships really do a great job "safety inspecting" their cars...

CATNHAT
07-25-2007, 10:18 PM
THE REAL FUNNY thing is that in 2003, Hiller had a brand new Silver Lightning on their showroom floor with a sales price of $23,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost bought it but we had twins on the way!! Ha-Freaking Ha! Now they are asking $24K???

Hiller is a poor dealership with stupid standards and their service department can lick my ass!

Cant drive a mustang?? They have like 25+ GTs there????

And these dealers are wondering why they aren't selling cars??? Go to any foreign car lot and you can drive whatever you want. Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Toycrappa, Hondumb, etc...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

DirtyMax
07-25-2007, 10:33 PM
$24K was the asking price. Have you ever paid sticker on a car...new or used? Please say nowhere even close... There's probably thousand$ of dollars of wiggle room there. But the closer to that $24K they can get someone to pay, the better off they are.

Crawlin
07-26-2007, 07:08 AM
the MSRP on the used car on the window sticker is 24k... was there a hang tag in the window? or was that the hangtag? Dealers do it all the time, window sticker says 18,999 for a used malibu that was 20k new, and the hang tag shows it for 13,999. So now when you get to negotiating, when they show you that number, it looks like they already took 5000 off the sticker price of the car.

everything is perception.

what they are doing with the lightning, they shouldn't have that posted on the window, but I'll have no problem doing that either. Used car mileage is just as important as having a new car with 14 miles compared to 140 miles. Again, suprised they'd have it on the window, but alot of dealerships do that. Same thing with used G35 coupes and 350Z's and Evo's, etc... We got kids in every day looking to take the Cobalt SS's out. When I was at Braeger, they said NO WAY NO HOW unless you have intent to buy.

Now Joe, you know as well as I do about those contracts. Come on now :) Here's a tip, look at the actual purchase contract. There's a section marked about what type of deal it is(Cash, Finance, Finance outside lender). Al you gotta do is mark is Finance outside lender or even Finance through the dealer, cause after that last one, there is another box that says, "acceptable to you". SO that means, just sign the contract, test drive the car, then go back in and if the rate is 8.9, say you aren't pleased with that cause your last car was 5.49 and you won't take anything higher than that. Pretty much can't get to that rate at all. At that point the financing isn't "acceptable to you" and you can get out of the contract and in court if they even tried to do the 5% thing, it wouldn't hold up.

The 5% thing we've only done to people that put a cash down payment on the car, and then made us hold the car for a month while they keep on ducking the fact that they dont have the rest of the money or after a week or two of holding it for them, they bought somewhere else. The only times I've seen it happen like that is on higher mileage older cars that are $10,000 and under. I've NEVER seen it on a new car.

Flight_740
07-26-2007, 10:26 AM
So, I was out on HWY last night and see a nice Lightning at Hiller. Stop by, look, it's an 04, 50,000 miles (WOW), priced at $24K. That's not the joke though, as funny as it is:rolf

No, the joke is the hand-written note posted next to the sticker "No test drives unless there is a signed contract and you put at least $100 down". I mean COME ON!!!! To tell certain people they can't go on a test drive until they pass a credit check is one thing, but to post a note that pertains to ANYONE who may be interested in the vehicle is just insulting. I hope it rots on their lot (and at that price with those miles it probably will) for eternity.

Walk a mile in our shoes than talk about it.

84hurst
07-26-2007, 01:26 PM
They claim that it has something to do with Fords contract with SVT. A friend of mine bought a contour svt from there a few years ago and he couldn't test drive it without making an offer to purchase. The salesman said that SVT doesn't allow test drives of any of their vehicles new or used, without an offer to purchase. Never heard that before or since then, I doubt its true.

Dodgeland has something similar. When my bro worked there, no one, customers or salespeople were allowed to drive ANY SRT model. Only certified techs could work on/drive them.

Red97GTP
07-26-2007, 01:34 PM
^^Yup. Also, at my dealer, we do something of the sort, with test drives, etc. It's mostly used to deter younger people, under 25 or so, to go out and test drive a high powered sports car. For example, I had an 18 yo kid looking at an 04 GTO we had. When I told him that he has to do a credit check, he said he didn't want to, and I told him he couldn't drive it. If I have a 40 yo guy and his wife, or something of the sort, it's a different story, but to have some young kid come in for a joyride, it's not gonna happen.

STANMAN
07-26-2007, 01:50 PM
Walk a mile in our shoes than talk about it.

If stealerships actually recieved the prices that they try to pawn off to unsuspecting people for used vehicles, I probably couldn't afford the shoes the salesman walks in.

STANMAN
07-26-2007, 01:51 PM
^^Yup. Also, at my dealer, we do something of the sort, with test drives, etc. It's mostly used to deter younger people, under 25 or so, to go out and test drive a high powered sports car. For example, I had an 18 yo kid looking at an 04 GTO we had. When I told him that he has to do a credit check, he said he didn't want to, and I told him he couldn't drive it. If I have a 40 yo guy and his wife, or something of the sort, it's a different story, but to have some young kid come in for a joyride, it's not gonna happen.

And that's what should happen, they shouldn't just hang a sign on the window to insult EVERYONE.

Flight_740
07-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Sounds like ya know the business pretty good than. I'm filthy rich.:rolf

There is a differance between us (independant) and a franchise dealer though.

But I still decline people to drive certain cars regularly. Show me da money!!!

If stealerships actually recieved the prices that they try to pawn off to unsuspecting people for used vehicles, I probably couldn't afford the shoes the salesman walks in.

Flight_740
07-26-2007, 01:58 PM

x10000

But even some older guys get me. Just because they are older, it does not mean they don't want to joy ride. I see this too.

CATNHAT
07-26-2007, 02:23 PM
I used to be in sales and they always taught us not to pre-qualify a buyer. You don't know who has money.

I have not purchased cars or tried to purchase b/c of the stupid "approved deal" clause. I have driven down the road and bought somewhere else.

In November of 05, Safro in Oconomowoc wouldn't let me drive a used Mustang GT with 3,000 miles on it. I went home, found my Roush online at a dealership in Ann Arbor and bought it. They shipped it here on a flatbed for $400.00.

If I would have been allowed to drive Safros car, I probably would have bought it. Their loss was my gain.

I think the stupid no drive policy is costing these dealerships sales, b/c it is a stupid policy.

Flight_740
07-26-2007, 02:28 PM
I bet if you had your personal car for sale, you would restrict test drives. Say you had 20 or even 10 test drives on a car you knew was priced to sell and nobody bought it. I bet you would start asking some questions before just tossing them the keys.

It's very different when you have your own or your familys money tied up into a car.

I used to be in sales and they always taught us not to pre-qualify a buyer. You don't know who has money.

I have not purchased cars or tried to purchase b/c of the stupid "approved deal" clause. I have driven down the road and bought somewhere else.

In November of 05, Safro in Oconomowoc wouldn't let me drive a used Mustang GT with 3,000 miles on it. I went home, found my Roush online at a dealership in Ann Arbor and bought it. They shipped it here on a flatbed for $400.00.

If I would have been allowed to drive Safros car, I probably would have bought it. Their loss was my gain.

I think the stupid no drive policy is costing these dealerships sales, b/c it is a stupid policy.

Breecher_7
07-26-2007, 02:32 PM
I can only justify it with high end sports cars / Luxury cars and only NEW vehicles. New Corvettes, Vipers, XLR's, and so on.......things joyriders would want to take out. But as far as a mustang, give me a f'n break... Thats absolutly rediculous.

And as stated above, you never know who has money, this is the truth. I have horses, I work in the yard alot, unless i was coming right from work id be wearing some crappy ass clothes most likely and look like shit but if i got denied a test drive you bet your ass id go somewhere else. I would also be more then happy to drive back through that dealership and show them what they missed out on.

Red97GTP
07-26-2007, 03:57 PM
I can only justify it with high end sports cars / Luxury cars and only NEW vehicles. New Corvettes, Vipers, XLR's, and so on.......things joyriders would want to take out. But as far as a mustang, give me a f'n break... Thats absolutly rediculous.

And as stated above, you never know who has money, this is the truth. I have horses, I work in the yard alot, unless i was coming right from work id be wearing some crappy ass clothes most likely and look like shit but if i got denied a test drive you bet your ass id go somewhere else. I would also be more then happy to drive back through that dealership and show them what they missed out on.

You're just the kind of person I like talking to on my lot! I love taking the guy that has the crappy clothes on, even driving a beater car! I know that they haven't had a payment on a car in maybe years, and if they have crappy clothes, they may have just come from work, so that means they at least have income.

Also, as far as an older guy coming to test drive a car, we had some guy from Tennesee come into our dealer in an 07 V6 Mustang, looking at our GTO. He politely told us he just wanted to drive the car, and had no interest in buying it. We told him no, and he left. About 1/2 an hour later he drives through our lot in an 05-06 Corvette convertible from Russ Darrow down the street. I guess he learned that if he says he has no intention of buying the car, he's not gonna be able to drive it.

Slow Joe
07-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Now Joe, you know as well as I do about those contracts. Come on now :) Here's a tip, look at the actual purchase contract. There's a section marked about what type of deal it is(Cash, Finance, Finance outside lender). Al you gotta do is mark is Finance outside lender or even Finance through the dealer, cause after that last one, there is another box that says, "acceptable to you". SO that means, just sign the contract, test drive the car, then go back in and if the rate is 8.9, say you aren't pleased with that cause your last car was 5.49 and you won't take anything higher than that. Pretty much can't get to that rate at all. At that point the financing isn't "acceptable to you" and you can get out of the contract and in court if they even tried to do the 5% thing, it wouldn't hold up.

The 5% thing we've only done to people that put a cash down payment on the car, and then made us hold the car for a month while they keep on ducking the fact that they dont have the rest of the money or after a week or two of holding it for them, they bought somewhere else. The only times I've seen it happen like that is on higher mileage older cars that are $10,000 and under. I've NEVER seen it on a new car.

:rolf :rolf Yeah, but I love talking about the possible 5% rule... :durr

Ruiner
07-26-2007, 10:01 PM
I avoid dealers at all costs..

CATNHAT
07-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I bet if you had your personal car for sale, you would restrict test drives. Say you had 20 or even 10 test drives on a car you knew was priced to sell and nobody bought it. I bet you would start asking some questions before just tossing them the keys.

It's very different when you have your own or your familys money tied up into a car.

Big difference. I am not a car dealer. My goal would be to sell 1 car, not 300+ like most dealers aspire to.

By your theory, every buddy should have to sign contract before driving any car. Financially, whats the difference between a $24,000 used lightning and a $24,000 Whatever? None.

It is a stupid policy.

Reverend Cooper
07-27-2007, 11:01 PM
they are just trying to keep the vehicle from having the everliving shit kicked outta it by every tom,d1ck and harry out there is all

Crawlin
07-28-2007, 08:58 AM
Big difference. I am not a car dealer. My goal would be to sell 1 car, not 300+ like most dealers aspire to.

By your theory, every buddy should have to sign contract before driving any car. Financially, whats the difference between a $24,000 used lightning and a $24,000 Whatever? None.

It is a stupid policy.

shakes head....

Alright, what's the difference between a $24,000 lightning that there are 10 in a 300 mile area to compete with. all have similar miles. now one, the one you are competing with on that VERY limited customer base, has the highest mileage NOW because kiddies, mommies, daddies, all got a turn to drive it and its got about 1500 miles more than when it came in. You have the same price, but the highest mileage. Then you get some prick coming in saying that and offering a lower amount than what you own the car for, and then it sits cause it has this mileage. THEN you have to take your writedown money and use it to lower what you have INTO that truck, in order to try and sell it instead of using it on REAL aged inventory.

Now compare that to a 24,000 Impala/Taurus/Camry/Accord/Civic/Widget that there are maybe 100 of them JUST on 76th street. Where the slightest bit of mileage doesn't matter to the customer, and the customer base has increased exponentially, who gives a shit.

THAT's why they do it.

Same thing with why salespeople go on ALL testdrives here at my place. Insurance requires it. If a customer has THAT big of a problem with it, and are threatening to go elsewhere, I will show them the door. Why? Cause that person I guarantee will be a hassle during AND after the sale.

I got a question, for everybody that hates dealerships cause you think we make a killing on everyone.... What do you think is the AVERAGE profit for every car sold? And I'm talking out of a huge dealergroup like mine. Cause after I get those answers, I'll post the numbers

Crawlin
07-28-2007, 09:11 AM
You are damn right though, do not prequalify.

I spent 45 minutes in the showroom at Greenfield Pontiac. I was dressed decently. I was working, and stopped in at lunch. I started looking at the leftover '04 GTO's. 45 ******* minutes without being given even a HELLO. I was suprised as hell after looking at my watch. Finally went over to the sales manager and the sales guy's all laughing in that corner cubicle, interrupted and asked if they had a certain color. All I got was a "NO". So I just whipped out the 10k cashier check, and the clear title to my trade, and said, "That's ok, I probably wouldn't have bought from you anyways with the amount of disrespect I've been shown by not even saying HI. That and I'm a manager at another G.M. dealership and I get the sales reports of all the local dealerships and you guys sure are hurting." Manager jumped up and tried to help but by then it was too late. I never ended up getting on cause Wilde was the only place that had the color I wanted, and they wouldn't do GMS on the car, so I said **** it.

Finance manager at Wilde Honda ACTUALLY told my dad that he and the sales manager had a bet whether my dad would get approved or not. Right there on the credit application, it says, Berghammer Construction/Executive Vice President/$XXXXXXX yearly

Dad looked at the guy, said thanks, got up and told them there's no way they are earning his business now and left.

GRM-REPR
07-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Hiller bottom line prices, meaning you can't negotiate any further and that has been their practice for many years.

Why should they let you just drive it? You know how many idiots just come looking for vehicles to just beat down and with absolutely NO intention on even purchasing a vehicle?

I give them credit for doing something that other dealers are afraid to do. They obviously don't give a crap if someone is disappointed in not being able to drive it.

Yes, and I'd expect Porche (glorified Volkswagen) and others to give test drives, the clientel that want their garbage are serious buyers, not some wet behind the ears dipshit that saw a lightning cruising around and thought it would be "cool" to go test drive one for the hell of it.

Yeah, I bet that Lightning will just rot on the lot:rolleyes:.

Your threads suck.

GRM-REPR
07-28-2007, 09:21 AM

Sounds like you sell yourself short. Why the fvck SHOULD a salesperson give some dirty farmer with shit all over his/hers clothes a right to test drive a brand new clean car?

You goons just don't get it. Dealers have survived for many reasons. They don't care if you don't purchase a vehicle from them because someone else eventually will.

I'm so sick of a certain core of people on this site that thinks they have all the answers and know how everything works, inside and out. What a bunch of crap.

GRM-REPR
07-28-2007, 09:22 AM
they are just trying to keep the vehicle from having the everliving shit kicked outta it by every tom,d1ck and harry out there is all

Finally, someone with a bright point!

Flight_740
07-28-2007, 09:46 AM
I got a question, for everybody that hates dealerships cause you think we make a killing on everyone.... What do you think is the AVERAGE profit for every car sold? And I'm talking out of a huge dealergroup like mine. Cause after I get those answers, I'll post the numbers

I'm aching to hear this one answered. I swear people think we get these things for free.:rolf

Flight_740
07-28-2007, 09:49 AM

If we still had rep, you would be getting + from me on that one.

Not to mention it's better for the customer that ends up with the car/truck. That way they know that every tom **** and harry has not had their way with it before they bought it.

STANMAN
07-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Hiller bottom line prices, meaning you can't negotiate any further and that has been their practice for many years.

Why should they let you just drive it? You know how many idiots just come looking for vehicles to just beat down and with absolutely NO intention on even purchasing a vehicle?

I give them credit for doing something that other dealers are afraid to do. They obviously don't give a crap if someone is disappointed in not being able to drive it.

Yes, and I'd expect Porche (glorified Volkswagen) and others to give test drives, the clientel that want their garbage are serious buyers, not some wet behind the ears dipshit that saw a lightning cruising around and thought it would be "cool" to go test drive one for the hell of it.

Yeah, I bet that Lightning will just rot on the lot:rolleyes:.

Your threads suck.

Then why do you read/post in them. Hell, you posted in this one three times in a row:alcoholic

dr doom
07-28-2007, 01:34 PM
After reading this thread I question do people still really go on dealer lots to test drive cars they never intend to buy? Thought most people did that when they turned 18........I guess some people never get out of that phase. Im glad to see dealers wont let some joe shmoe off the street take there cars for a beat run. If you have no intention on buying a car why even waste the sales persons time and your own just for a beat run. Like it was stated before, if it was your own car and someone came to look at it im sure you wouldnt let them just take the keys and beat it. And by the way if you are truly interested in buying a lightning, my friend is selling his 04 with under 40k on it for less. :)

GRM-REPR
07-28-2007, 01:50 PM
Then why do you read/post in them. Hell, you posted in this one three times in a row:alcoholic

Why do I post? For starters your posts/threads are some of the stupidest crap I have wasted my time on. You piss and moan about everything, and you think you are proper about everything you say.

You remind me of that jerk 300PNY. Notice I posted three times in a row, and notice how I have intelligent responses, not bullcrap that I pull outta' my ass to sound like I THINK I know what is up.

That my non-friend is why I posted three times in a row. If you haven't noticed, you have been totally shot down in flames on this thread, did you bother to read into anyones posts here, or did you just breeze thru to the bottom to post more nonsensical crap?

You rant about something you know nothing about. I can only assume you think you probably got a stelar deal on that Mustang you own. Where did you get it? Dealer? or private? You think you know what you're doing?

You think dealers are dumb? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, no, the vehicle is the bait, you are the sucker. They like any other business offer a product, and someone will buy it.

You started a thread on a vehicle enthusiast board with many people in the profession, what kind of responses did you think you were going to get?:rolleyes:

Post a thread that is more interesting and without ranting. Maybe then I can form a different opinion of you.

Oh and by the way, yes I work for a Ford dealer that shall remain nameless. Get a clue sonny......

CATNHAT
07-28-2007, 04:27 PM
shakes head....

I will take a guess. Your going to say $250.00 per new car, after PAK and delaer fees. Thats NET PROFIT.

Whats the answer?:violin

STANMAN
07-29-2007, 03:30 AM
Why do I post? For starters your posts/threads are some of the stupidest crap I have wasted my time on. You piss and moan about everything, and you think you are proper about everything you say.
You remind me of that jerk 300PNY. Notice I posted three times in a row, and notice how I have intelligent responses, not bullcrap that I pull outta' my ass to sound like I THINK I know what is up.

That my non-friend is why I posted three times in a row. If you haven't noticed, you have been totally shot down in flames on this thread, did you bother to read into anyones posts here, or did you just breeze thru to the bottom to post more nonsensical crap?

You rant about something you know nothing about. I can only assume you think you probably got a stelar deal on that Mustang you own. Where did you get it? Dealer? or private? You think you know what you're doing?
You think dealers are dumb? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, no, the vehicle is the bait, you are the sucker. They like any other business offer a product, and someone will buy it.

You started a thread on a vehicle enthusiast board with many people in the profession, what kind of responses did you think you were going to get?:rolleyes:

Post a thread that is more interesting and without ranting. Maybe then I can form a different opinion of you.

Oh and by the way, yes I work for a Ford dealer that shall remain nameless. Get a clue sonny......

Usually, or I wouldn't be saying it. It's my opinion, and lots of others on this board share it. You can read, correct??

I bought all of my vehicles since I started driving through "A" plan pricing, my mom works for Ford. Actually she works in the plant where the Mazda 6 and the Mustang are built, so I could have gotten her to order me one as an "employee car" which means it gets extra free stuff (like paint that doesn't show orange peel everywhere), but I didn't want to wait, so while everyone else was paying mark up in 05, I recieved A plan. So yeah, I think I got a decent deal on my Mustang.

And who's ranting? It seems like all the "industry" people in this thread are the one's ranting. The rest of us are just laughing and having a good time. And why should your dealership remain nameless? If you are taking the "moral high ground" in this thread, you should be shouting at the top of your lungs where we can go to be treated to your special version of "customer service".

And I am not your "sonny". My name is Bob, Stan, Mr. Stanisch, hell, just about anything but "late for supper" or "sonny". I think you sir, should be the one "getting a clue".

STANMAN
07-29-2007, 03:32 AM
I will take a guess. Your going to say $250.00 per new car, after PAK and delaer fees. Thats NET PROFIT.

Whats the answer?:violin

I was going to say about $1500. But it depends on what we are talking about, to the salesman, or to the dealership.

Silver03SRT
07-29-2007, 03:44 AM
I dont know how much dealers make on a new car but I think its around 1000 dollars, from what I hear they make more on used cars which makes sense to me. A late friend of mine was a salesman at a pontiac dealership (this was about 5 years ago so things may have changed) but he told me he made a percentage on the profit of the car he sold.

STANMAN
07-29-2007, 03:49 AM
Let's just take a look at some memorable posts of Mr. Reaper in this thread alone shall we??

You remind me of that jerk 300PNY

Get a clue sonny......

the vehicle is the bait, you are the sucker

You goons just don't get it

I'm so sick of a certain core of people on this site that thinks they have all the answers

So, what I see is a trend of dissatisfaction with the people on this board. Do us a favor then (since we are all just jerk, sucker, goon, know it all's) either leave, OR lead us to this eutopia where you exist so we can all climb up on the pedestal you put yourself on. I mean the air has to be way more fresh up there, and I want some!!!

GRM-REPR
07-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Let's just take a look at some memorable posts of Mr. Reaper in this thread alone shall we??

You remind me of that jerk 300PNY

Get a clue sonny......

the vehicle is the bait, you are the sucker

You goons just don't get it

I'm so sick of a certain core of people on this site that thinks they have all the answers

So, what I see is a trend of dissatisfaction with the people on this board. Do us a favor then (since we are all just jerk, sucker, goon, know it all's) either leave, OR lead us to this eutopia where you exist so we can all climb up on the pedestal you put yourself on. I mean the air has to be way more fresh up there, and I want some!!!

You did a great job trying to sound smart; however, you failed. WOW!!!! YOU GOT "A" PLAN PRICING!!!!!!!! :rolf:rolf:rolf.....That gimic DID work when Blue Oval Certification came out....WHY? Because Ford was struggling to sell cars, so they make up the "A" plan. It worked to sell more cars, but sonny, you certainly weren't getting a "deal".

Geeeeeez, customers that are non employees are getting the same deals as the employee......pfffffffff.

You attacked a profession that (again) many people perform on this board, and you sound like a total putz. You're just like every other twit that has been called out on a thread and you make the names you've been called bold. Why, because I am calling you what you are.

You're not ranting?! Com'on Bob, yes you are. You saw a price on a vehicle that didn't suit YOUR tastes, and you decided to come on here, and degrade the name of a dealer and basically call them thieves. Maybe you haven't noticed but they seem to be doing fine, they are still in business.

Oh geez, some people got bad service or a price on a vehicle they thought wasn't up to standard; and suddenly the place is satans own.

Grow some brain cells before you post up another thread.

I'm sooooo interested in your statement saying people in the industry are the ones that seem pissed. We aren't pissed, we are offering a glimpse into the other side of the story, and people like you don't understand it.

How long do you want to keep sounding stupid? :confused

STANMAN
07-29-2007, 10:38 AM
Why do you keep calling me sonny, do you have some type of Ediphus complex or something?? I mean I am 33, so if you do have said complex, you better move along.

dr doom
07-29-2007, 01:10 PM
Why do you keep calling me sonny, do you have some type of Ediphus complex or something?? I mean I am 33, so if you do have said complex, you better move along.

My assumption would be because you talk like an 18 year old...........

CATNHAT
07-29-2007, 07:42 PM
shakes head....

Still patiently waiting on the dealership floor for the answer?

Did you have to go talk to the sales manager so you know what to say now?

p.s Don't shake your head to hard, some rocks may fall out and then what?

STANMAN
07-29-2007, 10:54 PM
My assumption would be because you talk like an 18 year old...........

Really? Have you read all of the postings here? Who is the one calling people outside their names and getting all preachy???

Silver03SRT
07-30-2007, 12:01 AM
Still patiently waiting on the dealership floor for the answer?

Did you have to go talk to the sales manager so you know what to say now?

p.s Don't shake your head to hard, some rocks may fall out and then what?

That was pretty funny. :thumbsup

Flight_740
07-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Dr. Doom, Yup it still happens.

dr doom
07-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Dr. Doom, Yup it still happens.

I thought as people get older they grow up and get smarter.......:durr Guess not.

Flight_740
07-30-2007, 03:23 PM
I thought as people get older they grow up and get smarter.......:durr Guess not.

True, infact some get more and more stupid with age.

dr doom
07-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Really? Have you read all of the postings here? Who is the one calling people outside their names and getting all preachy???

yes i read all the posts, and ive read the threads you have made. i read alot of whining. You said you are 33, right? grow up not everything in life will be fair, and dealers arent gonna let you beat the shit out of their cars and such. if you really want to buy a car you will have to play by their rules. pretty simple.

STANMAN
07-30-2007, 06:12 PM
yes i read all the posts, and ive read the threads you have made. i read alot of whining. You said you are 33, right? grow up not everything in life will be fair, and dealers arent gonna let you beat the shit out of their cars and such. if you really want to buy a car you will have to play by their rules. pretty simple.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I would really like to live in someone else's mind for like a day to see what the world is like through their eyes. There is an induvidual on here calling people outside there names, but yet I am the one who needs to "grow up". I never posted I wanted to go beat the shit out of ANY car, so I don't even know where that came from. I pretty much just thought the price was WAY out of line for the mileage, and that to put a blanket statement on the window was a bad idea. Is that "whining"?? Now, do I think it's inappropriate to be rude, call names, and treat everyone that isn't named Bob Stanisch as if they are retarded? Yeah, I do think that's inappropriate, but it seems that's called "maturity" around here, while I need to "grow up". To qoute one of the greatest comedians of our time "NIGGA PLEAZE!!!!"!!!

CATNHAT
07-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Here is a suggestion. Lets "AGREE TO DISAGREE" and move on. This is a perfect example of the "GOLDEN RULE" and we all know how that works.

Although, I am curious on the profit margin answer. I am assuming you are using "DEAD COST" in your formula, not invoice, everyone knows invoice is a bogus number.

:usa

STANMAN
07-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Here is a suggestion. Lets "AGREE TO DISAGREE" and move on. This is a perfect example of the "GOLDEN RULE" and we all know how that works.

Although, I am curious on the profit margin answer. I am assuming you are using "DEAD COST" in your formula, not invoice, everyone knows invoice is a bogus number.

:usa

What he said. And I want to know what a dealer makes when a person uses "A" plan (or GM's/Chrylsers version of "A" plan)

GRM-REPR
08-04-2007, 11:34 AM
To qoute one of the greatest comedians of our time "NIGGA PLEAZE!!!!"!!!

You are a now a complete ass clown. Enough said.:loser

Anakonda69
08-04-2007, 11:44 AM

oedipus complex has nothing to do with him referring to you as sonny.....just so you know.....here ya go....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
lol

HITMAN
08-04-2007, 01:26 PM
oedipus complex has nothing to do with him referring to you as sonny.....just so you know.....here ya go....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oedipus_complex
lol

Thanks for touching on that, I was just about to do the same. It pays to read the whole thread before posting redundancies... ;)