PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Dealer Question

xxsn0blindxx
07-25-2007, 02:04 PM
I am thinking about purchasing a Mazdaspeed 6 in the near future. Does anybody have any recommendations to a particular dealer in the Milwaukee area, are there any to be avoided. From what I can tell I can use Ford X-plan for this car, so hopefully I won't have to worry about haggling the price down. My biggest concern, obviously, is how the dealer will treat me after the sale.

Car Guy
07-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Well there are only a few left......

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/dealerSearchMain.action?genericSearchField=53207&x=24&y=4&x=24&y=4

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

xxsn0blindxx
07-25-2007, 04:21 PM
Yeah I looked there too. I would most likely be looking at Hall and Russ Darrow, since they are the closest to me, but I'd go to Concours if they are exceptionally better. I'm just trying to find out from people's personal experience which of those dealers is good/bad.

Al
07-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah I looked there too. I would most likely be looking at Hall and Russ Darrow, since they are the closest to me, but I'd go to Concours if they are exceptionally better. I'm just trying to find out from people's personal experience which of those dealers is good/bad.

Sorry bud, but I disagree. Concours SUCKS!
I am not a fan of the SanFelippos.

xxsn0blindxx
07-25-2007, 04:31 PM
I didn't say that Concours was better. I was saying that if I was told that Concours was much better than Hall or Darrow thatthen I would go out of my way to buy from them. However I am also looking for negative feedback on any of these dealers to make my decision. Why don't you like Concours Mazda, did you have a negative experience with them?

turbogarrett
07-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Sorry bud, but I disagree. Concours SUCKS!
I am not a fan of the SanFelippos.

So, what exactly do you have against the Sanfilippos?

PureSound15
07-25-2007, 08:24 PM
You know I really do like the Mazda6 and its looks, however I was surprised to see how hard I pulled on one. Of course we could attribute it to the 6 owner not knowing how to drive, but I don't know.

Have you driven one yet?

05caddyext
07-25-2007, 08:32 PM
I have the regular mazda 6 with the v6, 6 speed. I drove the speed6 and was not impressed. For the price difference I went with the v6. There are plenty of bolt-ons for them. Plus the speed6 wheels are super ugly. JMO. And I highly doubt you will be able to haggle price on them at all, they don't move much on them, the used market is where to get super deals on them. Griffin ford had one a while back this year, black with black interior, 12k miles for $17,500. That's like 13 off sticker.

nismodave
07-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Plus the Speed 6s get horrible gas mileage.

I have a 04 Mazda 6 with a v6 and 5 speed and I really like it.

Al
07-26-2007, 01:55 AM
So, what exactly do you have against the Sanfilippos?

I think I just opened a can of worms.

I didn't extend the sucks comment to them, that would be a wording issue.

The family actually does quite well for selling cars. But, they fit the car dealer stereotype a little too well (the good, bad, and ugly).

My dad and I went there to buy a car about a year and a half ago (BMW). The whole conduct of the dealership made me want to get my dad out of there ASAP. I eventually succeded and we went to International Autos. He pretty much does not want to think about going there again (thanks to the IA experience). In hindsight, there is alot of dissatisfaction with them from other purchases.

turbogarrett
07-26-2007, 06:24 AM
Neither of the sanfilippos that work there sell bmw's, nor do they own the place.

xxsn0blindxx
07-26-2007, 09:00 AM
I have the regular mazda 6 with the v6, 6 speed. I drove the speed6 and was not impressed. For the price difference I went with the v6. There are plenty of bolt-ons for them. Plus the speed6 wheels are super ugly. JMO. And I highly doubt you will be able to haggle price on them at all, they don't move much on them, the used market is where to get super deals on them. Griffin ford had one a while back this year, black with black interior, 12k miles for $17,500. That's like 13 off sticker.

I haven't test driven one yet, but on paper they look good. Of course, as we all know, on paper means nothing. Like I said in my original post, I'll be using one of the family of a ford worker codes which means I can get it for $500 over invoice and all the rebates still apply($1750 currently). Aside from that according to the Mazda 6 boards I've been checking, most dealers are dealing a lot on the MS6 because they aren't moving.

Anyways my real question has been largely unanswered yet. I just want to know what the best Mazda dealer is based on personal experience. I primarily want to know how good the dealer has been after the sale has been made.

Al
07-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Neither of the sanfilippos that work there sell bmw's, nor do they own the place.

Another contextual apparition. I know they do VW and Mazda.

My rant pertaining to BMW sales is a direct foray on the dealership as a whole, not Mario or Tony.

Let me put it this way:
Out of 5 stars...

Concours = 3
EVS = 4
International Autos = 5
Hall = 3.5
Anything Wilde = 3

turbogarrett
07-26-2007, 04:11 PM
My rant pertaining to BMW sales is a direct foray on the dealership as a whole, not Mario or Tony.

Why did you single them out in your first post then? And then take another shot at "them" in your second post...

xxsn0blindxx
07-26-2007, 04:34 PM
Take it PM guys, stop cluttering up my thread.

05caddyext
07-26-2007, 05:57 PM
I bought mine from Don Miller Mazda in Madison. Have had nothing but problems with that dealership since I bought the car. I wouldn't buy a car from them again. As far as the milwaukee area, the dealership in brookfield is probably your best bet.

lilws6
07-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Brookfield seems to have alot of nice dealerships in my opinion