Flicktitty
07-24-2007, 12:01 AM
you mean wens? or tues?

BOSS LX
07-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Tuesday.................

Flicktitty
07-24-2007, 12:26 AM
maybe i will head up there i'm not sure got some other plans but who knows. what time does it start?

DSMDuDE
07-24-2007, 08:08 AM
What happens at Culvers on a tuesday?

JohnnyT
07-24-2007, 08:59 AM
What happens at Culvers on a tuesday?

Nothing that us import guys are welcome at...

jbiscuit
07-24-2007, 09:27 AM
its mostly a bunch of stiffs that sit around in their lawn chairs and don't talk to anyone but themselves. I was going for a little while but once the blue hairs started taking over spots for their chairs at 4pm and I had to circle the lot looking for some place to park, I decided not to go back.

Its cool that they let newer stuff in over there but bring someone with to talk to so you don't have to stand around picking your nose.

BOSS LX
07-24-2007, 01:20 PM
its mostly a bunch of stiffs that sit around in their lawn chairs and don't talk to anyone but themselves. I was going for a little while but once the blue hairs started taking over spots for their chairs at 4pm and I had to circle the lot looking for some place to park, I decided not to go back.

Its cool that they let newer stuff in over there but bring someone with to talk to so you don't have to stand around picking your nose.

Itwas kinda cool last year? Maybe I will swing by there before the hwy.

jbiscuit
07-24-2007, 01:25 PM
yea andy it "can" be cool if you know some dudes down there. The old people that go every week have that place locked up though. I haven't been in awhile so I'm not sure how its been recently. Could always try a "takeover?" :)

Holeshot
07-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Gotta be firm with the old school crowd they think they own the place. Its been a while for me up there. I stayed away this year cuz all the construction up there on 100. Rock chips from traffic. Gravel every where earlier this year.

BOSS LX
07-24-2007, 01:37 PM
yea andy it "can" be cool if you know some dudes down there. The old people that go every week have that place locked up though. I haven't been in awhile so I'm not sure how its been recently. Could always try a "takeover?" :)

Wanna role up there in the BIZCAYNE?

HRSEPLA
07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Thats what he brings up there, we went a couple times...
Snoooooooooooorrrrre

jbiscuit
07-24-2007, 01:53 PM
nah I'm out for tonight Boss I gots photos to edit tonight...sorry....still waiting on my windshield trim anyways

J

b4mytm
07-24-2007, 02:13 PM
It hasn't been a very good show this year.You get that not welcome feeling being there.

Korndogg
07-24-2007, 05:51 PM
still waiting on my windshield trim anyways

J

:goof

Car Guy
07-24-2007, 09:50 PM
It hasn't been a very good show this year.You get that not welcome feeling being there.

That's how I feel too.....

When that show started I thought it was one of the best in the area, but as of the last two years it just hasn't been the same......

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

JC70SS
07-24-2007, 10:42 PM
I am done with cars shows in general. it is a waste of a day and I will be damned if I have to pay someone to show MY car.

scaleracer
07-24-2007, 11:42 PM
nice to see some guys from BCM up there :thumbsup

Car Guy
07-24-2007, 11:51 PM
I am done with cars shows in general. it is a waste of a day and I will be damned if I have to pay someone to show MY car.

I hate to admit it but I sort of feel the same way.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

jbiscuit
07-25-2007, 07:47 AM

cars shows in general can be a good time....the weeknight cruise nights etc can be fun too if you know people and the others there are nice/respectful. That culvers in Hales Corners is just odd....the old people have taken it over and you'd think they would encourage the younger generation to continue restoring/wrenching/hot rodding classic cars. They don't at all. I seriously drove through twice that day when there were a few open spots being sat in by some grandmas. They never flinched. If you aren't part of their crew, keep on rollin...no spot for you :rolf

Its just a matter of finding the right weeknight cruise night to go to....I still think Solid Gold is fun when others from here and Brew City Street Machines are there. We just hang out and joke around and that anyways. have you made the trek down there yet Joe on wednesdays? Or do you go to Pistol Petes?

JC70SS
07-25-2007, 07:51 AM
J I will still go to cruise ins, just not actual day long shows. I have gone to Pistol Pete's once this year....you have to be there 5:30 at the latest.

BOSS LX
07-25-2007, 07:56 AM
cars shows in general can be a good time....the weeknight cruise nights etc can be fun too if you know people and the others there are nice/respectful. That culvers in Hales Corners is just odd....the old people have taken it over and you'd think they would encourage the younger generation to continue restoring/wrenching/hot rodding classic cars. They don't at all. I seriously drove through twice that day when there were a few open spots being sat in by some grandmas. They never flinched. If you aren't part of their crew, keep on rollin...no spot for you :rolf

Its just a matter of finding the right weeknight cruise night to go to....I still think Solid Gold is fun when others from here and Brew City Street Machines are there. We just hang out and joke around and that anyways. have you made the trek down there yet Joe on wednesdays? Or do you go to Pistol Petes?

Well the old people didn't need their hearing aids to hear some mustangs roll in last night.:goof

jbiscuit
07-25-2007, 07:59 AM
Well the old people didn't need their hearing aids to hear some mustangs roll in last night.:goof

How was it Boss? Pretty decent? Who all went? I wanted to pop out and see if you dudes were there but I worked late on my photos :mad:

jbiscuit
07-25-2007, 08:00 AM
J I will still go to cruise ins, just not actual day long shows. I have gone to Pistol Pete's once this year....you have to be there 5:30 at the latest.

We'll be out at Solid Gold tonight....Hopefully with the car and if our weather cooperates. You wanna stop down?

BOSS LX
07-25-2007, 08:03 AM
How was it Boss? Pretty decent? Who all went? I wanted to pop out and see if you dudes were there but I worked late on my photos :mad:

It was good. Some dirty looks though.:rolf

JohnnyT
07-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Alright. Fvck them old people (I can say that cause I am one... :) ). Gimme a couple weeks and I'll roll in with my rice and get all the grandmas panties in bundle... :rolf

BOSS LX
07-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Alright. Fvck them old people (I can say that cause I am one... :) ). Gimme a couple weeks and I'll roll in with my rice and get all the grandmas panties in bundle... :rolf

There was a 65+ year old lady looking at my car for a long time.:rolf

jbiscuit
07-25-2007, 08:39 AM

ha ha ha ha....I can see it now. They'll make an announcement over the loudspeaker:

"Sir...sir...could you please vacate the premises with that rice box of yours? Gertrude dam near threw out a hip trying to scold you for your VTEC emblems and your indiglo wiper arms."

jbiscuit
07-25-2007, 08:41 AM
There was a 65+ year old lady looking at my car for a long time.:rolf

that's cuz she has a turbo Fox at home and she was thinking about asking you to meet her out at the Rock for a quick run! :rolf:rolf:rolf

JohnnyT
07-25-2007, 08:43 AM
ha ha ha ha....I can see it now. They'll make an announcement over the loudspeaker:

"Sir...sir...could you please vacate the premises with that rice box of yours? Gertrude dam near threw out a hip trying to scold you for your VTEC emblems and your indiglo wiper arms."

Damm straight VTEC fo LIFE!!!! :thumbsup

wikked
07-25-2007, 10:00 AM
I seriously drove through twice that day when there were a few open spots being sat in by some grandmas. They never flinched.

They'd flinch if you pretended not to see them and just started rolling into the spot.
"ohshìt sorry didn't see you over the hood"

meh, dust to dust. :goof

scaleracer
07-25-2007, 12:01 PM

Thats for sure that one old guy was talking about Marks car and how technology changed i don't think he understood what it was all about :rolf

GRAMPS SS
07-25-2007, 12:55 PM

your one of the old ones:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf i'm much older then you...and pistol petes has chaged to the ways of solid gold...NO LATE MODELS........ANOTHER GOOD SHOW...DUMMED:thumbsup

Holeshot
07-25-2007, 01:02 PM
What needs to happen is to get the owner interested in doing a late model show. On a Thursday or Friday night up there. We would have a place to hang .... with out WAPD. Hales Corners never messes around up there on the Tuesday night show. Might be worth investigating.

Prince Valiant
07-25-2007, 01:12 PM
and pistol petes has chaged to the ways of solid gold...NO LATE MODELS........ANOTHER GOOD SHOW...DUMMED:thumbsupDo they allow pieces of Junk?