PDA

View Full Version : Drew Carey to replace Bob Barker on TPIR

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Kick ass, I friggin love Drew Carey.

Feature Pony
07-23-2007, 06:40 PM
cool I will watch it, Drew is a funny guy so I'm sure you will have some comedy in there too. Better than that b**** Rosey I thought she was going to get it and for sure that show would of ended in 4 months or less.

CATNHAT
07-23-2007, 08:34 PM
So they used to be "Barkers Beauties", are they now going to be called "Drews Dikes" or "Careys Clams".

Either works for me.

I love clams.

Reverend Cooper
07-23-2007, 08:48 PM
hopefully he will smacks some of the hottie models on the ass

awsomeears
07-23-2007, 09:27 PM
I couldn't think of a better host to do the show.

other then AL sharpton.

I said good god mam you just won a Cadddy Lac !!!!!!!!!!!!! you old ass white cracker............

Can a brother get a Amen ?

* silence *

Looks to Barkers Ladys ( that are all bruised up ) Can ? I ? Get ? A ? M"fn Amen ?

* mumbles *

Aaaaa Men

Good god you are healed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car Guy
07-23-2007, 09:29 PM
I couldn't think of a better host to do the show.

other then Al sharpton.

I said good god mam you just won a Cadddy Lac !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf But it's Al, not all.....:goof

I'm a huge fan of TPIR and was worried about who they might pick after Bob Barker announced his retirement. The way I looked at it is they needed to find someone that was 'similar' to Bob Barker in a way, just because he's been doing it for sooooo long and a drastic change to the 'image' of the show would hurt the long time viewers. I never thought of Drew Carey as an option but my first reaction was a relief, I'm not a huge fan of him but I think he'll fit nicely in the largest shoes in game show history......

One other thing that I said should happen is to change the 'look' of the show, but just a little. If they leave it alone and just bring in another host [even if it was Bob Barker's twin brother] it wouldn't look right without the real Bob Barker. A new host and a new [but similar] look will work just fine because TPIR is one of the most exciting game shows ever and the history will always be there....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

awsomeears
07-23-2007, 09:30 PM
Woops al all same shit..................

hrsp
07-23-2007, 09:31 PM
sweet drew is da shiit

Holeshot
07-23-2007, 09:32 PM
I hope they bring ME ME on the show as a BBW Model:goof:durr

Car Guy
07-23-2007, 09:35 PM
I hope they bring ME ME on the show as a BBW Model:goof:durr

Just so you know Dan I don't think that'll happen, but it's just a hunch.....:devil

awsomeears
07-23-2007, 09:42 PM
hahahaahahaha

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Bring Lewis and Oswald on!

CATNHAT
07-23-2007, 11:27 PM
My mom was on the show in the early 70's. We used to Live in LaHabra in Orange County. I was a little shaver at the time and don't remember. My dad still has the sticker she wore. I had heard that there was a possibillity that Rosie O'fat****indouchebagcuntwhore was in line for the job.

I like Drew Much better.

Long Live PLINKO!

wikked
07-24-2007, 09:49 AM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf But it's Al, not all.....:goof

I'm a huge fan of TPIR and was worried about who they might pick after Bob Barker announced his retirement. The way I looked at it is they needed to find someone that was 'similar' to Bob Barker in a way, just because he's been doing it for sooooo long and a drastic change to the 'image' of the show would hurt the long time viewers. I never thought of Drew Carey as an option but my first reaction was a relief, I'm not a huge fan of him but I think he'll fit nicely in the largest shoes in game show history......

One other thing that I said should happen is to change the 'look' of the show, but just a little. If they leave it alone and just bring in another host [even if it was Bob Barker's twin brother] it wouldn't look right without the real Bob Barker. A new host and a new [but similar] look will work just fine because TPIR is one of the most exciting game shows ever and the history will always be there....

That's the most heartfelt response to a game show that I'll ever see. :goof

Larrygto
07-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Truthfully I don't know how the show lasted so long with Bob he was pretty dull? Drew will kick ass!!

Karps TA
07-24-2007, 10:13 AM
I hope Drew is smart enough to get the cheap feels like Bob did. Ever notice he always had the attractive women reach in his pocket?

Larrygto
07-24-2007, 11:03 AM
I'd be willing to bet ME ME shows up at least once and probably the first episode.

ProjectCamaro
07-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Drew is very possibly the best choice for the show. I love his humor.

redpony06
07-24-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm glad that Drew got the job not Rosie. Could you imagine here hitting on the models ewwwwww. Ratings would drop very quickly......

Car Guy
07-24-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm glad that Drew got the job not Rosie. Could you imagine here hitting on the models ewwwwww. Ratings would drop very quickly......

I honestly don't think that Rosie was ever a serious option, unless the peolpe in charge over at TPIR started smoking heroin.....:alcoholic

USMARINE1108
07-25-2007, 12:55 AM
That's awesome. Who doesn't like TPIR? Man, I have dreams about winning the showcase showdown. :D