PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ron!!! and nice job Project Camaro!

Yooformula
07-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Good time at the show. Nice to be an Fbody show and see new people. I didnt get the guy's name but the guy with the nbm TA and his father with the purple Camaro put my car in the air and attempted to fix it on the spot. Very cool of them, considering I never met them before.

An especially big thanks AGAIN to Ron!!! Thanks so much for letting me use the truck/trailer to get my sh!t home!! I owe ya!!:thumbsup

juicedimpss
07-23-2007, 09:32 AM
was nada problem,i only hope i never need that same favor :D

Yooformula
07-23-2007, 09:54 AM
you can borrow my MINIVAN anytime you need...lol

Myles
07-23-2007, 09:56 AM
i can see that one working out well. Minivan trying to tow the cow..

Car Guy
07-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Yeah I must say for the first year of the show it was a pretty decent turnout, and the dyno being right there was a big plus. My father was the one with the Grand National and was pretty happy with the results, especially seeing is how it's just about as bone stock as you can get.....

I had to leave almost right as he showed up so if anyone has some pics of it on the dyno [or even a video] that you could share that would be great...!!!

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Cleveland Dave
07-23-2007, 10:17 AM
^^^ it was nice to meet ya there...and good to see ya again yoo.

props to chad for the show!

JC70SS
07-23-2007, 10:45 AM
So what did Tom's car dyno?

Myles
07-23-2007, 10:45 AM
He didnt. He was skeered.

b4mytm
07-23-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah I must say for the first year of the show it was a pretty decent turnout, and the dyno being right there was a big plus. My father was the one with the Grand National and was pretty happy with the results, especially seeing is how it's just about as bone stock as you can get.....

I had to leave almost right as he showed up so if anyone has some pics of it on the dyno [or even a video] that you could share that would be great...!!!

One of the guys from PC took videos of all the dynos,and I'm sure a few pics aswell.I only have one of the car parked and one of your Dad.I never knew that was your Dad.I've seen him around at car shows for years.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/b4mytm/P1050170.jpg

I will have the rest of my pics up later today or tomorrow.

Car Guy
07-23-2007, 11:01 AM
One of the guys from PC took videos of all the dynos,and I'm sure a few pics aswell.I only have one of the car parked and one of your Dad.I never knew that was your Dad.I've seen him around at car shows for years.

Yup that's my father, and he's also got a copper 1970~1/2 RS/Z28 Camaro with white stripes that you've most likely seen too :drool:. I can't wait to see the video if someone has it, because I almost skipped the family thing in order to see it run on the dyno [but knew I'd never hear the end of it from the family]......

Cryptic
07-23-2007, 11:21 AM
what broke on Yoo's car now :rolf

BAD LS1
07-23-2007, 11:32 AM
clutch hydraulics

ProjectCamaro
07-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Yup that's my father, and he's also got a copper 1970~1/2 RS/Z28 Camaro with white stripes that you've most likely seen too :drool:. I can't wait to see the video if someone has it, because I almost skipped the family thing in order to see it run on the dyno [but knew I'd never hear the end of it from the family]......

Your dad and I talked for a good while at the show. Really nice guy and an incredibly clean car.

I had a couple people taking pictures and I know we have tons of his and a video of his on the dyno. Once I get everything I'll let you know.
Thank you for telling him about the show so he could bring the car out. I made a post on TurboBuick.com but not one member from there showed up.

I'm glad everyone seemed to like the show. This was just the first of many to come, it was really just a feeler to see what we could do.
I'm already talking to people about locations and ideas to make the next one something to remember.

It was nice meeting you Yoo finally but I'm sorry to hear about the car. Seemed like everyone was having problems on the dyno yesterday for some reason.

Car Guy
07-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Your dad and I talked for a good while at the show. Really nice guy and an incredibly clean car.

I honestly forgot about the show until Yoo made a thread about it the day before [Sat.] asking who was coming. Then Sunday morning I looked at the flyer to get the address and noticed that GN's were also welcome. So I then called my dad at 9:30am and he was still working but managed to get off just in time to run home, shower, and get down there.....

I thought there would have been at least one more GN there...??? If I would have remembered about the show earlier I would have also asked a friend of ours to come down with his 450+hp '87 GNX, and yes it's a real one...!!! His name is Stanley Hunt and a bunch of people probably know him as the black dude in the wheelchair, super nice guy also.....

awsomeears
07-23-2007, 08:16 PM

Thats my Dad to :thumbsup

I'm the odd duck out with the Neon tho :banana1:

I was at the show for 25 mins or so, thought about putting the neon on the Dyno but the guy told me NO.

I asked why and he mentioned my Neon was such a Torque Monster that I might break that Dyno.

:popcorn

SSDude
07-23-2007, 08:36 PM

I was at the show for 25 mins or so, thought about putting the neon on the Dyno but the guy told me NO.

I asked why and he mentioned my Neon was such a Torque Monster that I might break that Dyno.

^^^^:rolf:wow:rolf:wow:rolf:wow:rolf

lilws6
07-23-2007, 08:46 PM
mmm torque lol

b4mytm
07-23-2007, 08:57 PM

LOL,
I saw your car there.,but don't know what you or your brother look like,lol.
I've talked to your Dad in the past when he has had the Camaro out.

HRSEPLA
07-23-2007, 08:58 PM
was nada problem,i only hope i never need that same favor :D

Ronnie is a good man, he hooked me up when I needed a hand!:thumbsup

awsomeears
07-23-2007, 09:26 PM
^^^^:rolf:wow:rolf:wow:rolf:wow:rolf

I swear its a True Story :D