PDA

View Full Version : campers needed inside!!!

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:58 AM
well now i'm officially an "outdoors men" lol

i need to know a few things to buy....

recommendations for.......

tent
fishing pole
bug spray
camp sites in wi
anything else you wanna input... thanks

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
bug spray, blankets (it may get damp),snacks,grill. roundys grape soda :rolf

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
What kinda fish?

and Deep Woods OFF FTW.

oh and lotsa beer

Brandon W.
07-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Just walk to the Camping section in Gander Mountain. and make sure to get a good fillet knife, and little propane/ and or wood stove...nothing is better then catching a fish, and eating it 20 min later.

hrsp
07-23-2007, 01:03 AM
i got the essential...but i need a pole and tent and places to go...lol

um fishing for all fish?lol? if you cant tell im a city boy boy and raised..

deep woods of..check

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 01:06 AM
SMORES!! :headbang

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Just walk to the Camping section in Gander Mountain. and make sure to get a good fillet knife, and little propane/ and or wood stove...nothing is better then catching a fish, and eating it 20 min later.

BAH

Cheating.

Buy the flint. Make your own damn fire and cook it.

Get a decent medium action rod with a decent name brand reel. load it with 8lb test line, set up from there. Should be good for most anything you come across.

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 01:12 AM
Ok, here ya go...

50,000 Motorhome
25,000 Fishing Boat w/Fish Finder
10.50/hour - Fishing Guide

LOL JK!!

pOrk
07-23-2007, 01:19 AM
I'll see if I have any fishing rods left, I gave most of them to my cousin as I lost interest awhile ago.

As for local campgrounds, anyone know of any? A few friends from out of state are traveling this way and looking for a place to stay for a week, I offered them our spare room but they refuse to ' be a burdon '

The closest area I can think of is the Dells. I have never camped a day in my life.

Waver
07-23-2007, 09:40 AM
there are some good places around crystal lake, I think it is called westwart trail or westward ho or somthing like that. Any jellystone campsite is good too

flyin_blue_egg
07-23-2007, 11:15 AM
I'll see if I have any fishing rods left, I gave most of them to my cousin as I lost interest awhile ago.

As for local campgrounds, anyone know of any? A few friends from out of state are traveling this way and looking for a place to stay for a week, I offered them our spare room but they refuse to ' be a burdon '

The closest area I can think of is the Dells. I have never camped a day in my life.

tell them to check out devils lake....the sites are nice and the view is great...plus it's close to the dells (if they care)

stenchmiester
07-23-2007, 12:08 PM

bong recreation is actually closer and cheaper

Holeshot
Always I mean Always carry T.P. with you. It never fails. Your out fishing or hiking and all of the sudden you have to shit. Wiping your ass with leaves that might be poison ivy or poison oak would really suck !!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha !!!!!!

stenchmiester
a lantern is always a nice little thing too have also

Teufelhunden
07-23-2007, 12:25 PM
The closest area I can think of is the Dells. I have never camped a day in my life.Pike Lake In Waukesha is much cooler place to camp than Bong IMO. Just curious, are these biker friends pork? Lots of scenic county roads in that area of Waukesha County.

Pike Lake Site (http://wisconsinstateparks.reserveamerica.com/campgroundDetails.do?agency=WI&parkId=60034)

Search for WI State Park Campsites Here (http://wisconsinstateparks.reserveamerica.com/)

Wisconsin State Parks FTW.

Anakonda69
07-23-2007, 12:48 PM
devils lake is the best campground ever...very cool...grat for some outdoor pics

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Go get permission to camp on someone's land and do it real.

Campgrounds FTL

Flight_740
07-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Bring good a whore with ya. Thats my only advice.

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 02:24 PM
And lose her before you leave. :D