PDA

View Full Version : Why was that thread moved?

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:04 PM
The moron brought it on himself, and now we are defending him? So the admins are all about street racing now? Thats ******* ghey.

Yooformula
07-22-2007, 11:06 PM
the member asked for it. he can take his lumps and pay his fines but he asked that it not be in public view of possible cops. he knows he phucked up and did something stupid, he just doenst want to make it worse if cops are watching the board. No the admins done condone street racing but as a community with alot of friends, we would like to think that we would respect SOME wishes and help each other out. I would move something for you if you asked! besides, if you look, you will see it.

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:09 PM
He takes the cowardly way out. Ah well, I'll tell everyone next time I am at culvers then. I see your end of it anyways. I reposted it in the hwy 100 forum, you should delete it there too so he doesn't whine about it.

pickardracing
07-22-2007, 11:22 PM
He takes the cowardly way out. Ah well, I'll tell everyone next time I am at culvers then. I see your end of it anyways. I reposted it in the hwy 100 forum, you should delete it there too so he doesn't whine about it.

The first rule of fight club is....

Slow Joe
07-22-2007, 11:23 PM
Oh, wait just a second... Do I really see this...

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:24 PM
The moron brought it on himself, and now we are defending him? So the admins are all about street racing now? Thats ******* ghey.

why are you so concerned with what he does in his car??

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Because he did it next to me while I was on my way home from my womans house. He wants to endanger me but wants to ***** foot around him doing something wrong.

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:31 PM
hey did what next to you??????

Slow Joe
07-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Maybe you should let the police do their job and keep your nose out of places it don't belong...

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:32 PM
^ Maybe you need to watch where the **** you decide to race at, not next to people that post on the SAME forum as you?

They street raced from a light with me in the left hand lane, like idiots, with a squad behind them.

Slow Joe
07-22-2007, 11:34 PM
Exactly, let the cops do their job... Obviously justice was served...

Holeshot
07-22-2007, 11:35 PM
We all have had our glory days of stupidity. Let em lick their wounds and move on. I didn't realize at first is was some of our members. I apologize for my remark.

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:35 PM
so they took off fast next to you and you feel the need to try and humilate them on a public board? with pics of there cars and liscense plates...

how did that put you in danger???

i think your way off base with this

pickardracing
07-22-2007, 11:37 PM
http://www.barrierislandgraphics.com/PhotoChop/red_dumbass.jpg

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:38 PM
hrsp

Do you have any idea how fast a car can become out of control? You don't do shit like this on a public roadway, ESPECIALLY when their are other motorists WITHIN FEET of your 4000 pound missile.

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:39 PM
http://www.barrierislandgraphics.com/PhotoChop/red_dumbass.jpg

:rolf

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:42 PM
i hope people can control there cars if there gonna....."rapidly accelerate"

but it not like they were doing 110 or something where they?

anybody who has a fast car or thinks there car is fast does this time to time...some more than others...no harm was done to you so let it go..and dont try and humilate them on a public forum...

Slow Joe
07-22-2007, 11:43 PM
The speeds of both vehicles never went over 45mph...

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:44 PM

:rolf:rolf:rolf and hes that bent over that? zipping up to 45..lol....my grandfather floors his caddy now and then to get up to spped then lets off..this is freaking funny as hell

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:46 PM
i hope people can control there cars if there gonna....."rapidly accelerate"

but it not like they were doing 110 or something where they?

anybody who has a fast car or thinks there car is fast does this time to time...some more than others...no harm was done to you so let it go..and dont try and humilate them on a public forum...

My bike is faster then both of their cars, you don't see me racing from lights

Your car wasn't the issue, Stans cars tires were spinning like mad. He could have EASILY swung out the rear end and pushed in my cab. Its besides the point, you want to race go do it on the track or where there aren't innocent people trying to go HOME.

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:47 PM
Nobody ever died in a 45 mph collision, your right thats nothing :rolleyes:

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:48 PM
so know one should drive 45...hahahahah

yourmad about them "speeding" up to the speed limit? are you for reral or are you just fukking with everyone???

Slow Joe
07-22-2007, 11:49 PM
Nobody ever died in a 45 mph collision, your right thats nothing :rolleyes:

Posted speedlimit is 40mph... Lord knows you've never done 5mph over the speedlimit... Stop being a ****** tool... :flipoff2:

Slow Joe
07-22-2007, 11:49 PM
I think the speed limit should be 10mph throughout WI... But lord knows no one ever died at 10mph either...

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:50 PM

Your car wasn't the issue, Stans cars tires were spinning like mad. He could have EASILY swung out the rear end and pushed in my cab. Its besides the point, you want to race go do it on the track or where there aren't innocent people trying to go HOME.

SO YOUR SAYING HIS ASS END COULD HAVE SWUNG AND HIT YOUR CAB....THATS GONNA KILL YOU? that puts your life in danger...think about that

02v6stangpwr
07-22-2007, 11:53 PM
You might be the innocent person trying to make it home, but if you were so worried about your safety then why were you laughing your ass off when it happened?

hrsp
07-22-2007, 11:54 PM
i know this is off topic but pork look at it this way...

what if someone made a few post about you not having insurance and posted pics of your bike or car and your plates...then proceed to bash you cause if you hit there car they would be ****ed cause you have no insurance?? get it?

pickardracing
07-22-2007, 11:55 PM
WHOA wait, you ride a rocket and you're pissing all over the place claiming these guys endangered your life for gunning it to 45?

WOW

pOrk
LOL

hrsp, what are you like 16? Do you think that I want my daily driven vehicle to be envolved in an accident? Reguardless if it kills me or not, its ******* retarded that I need to worry about street racers when I am on my way home from my girlfriends house. It has NOTHING to do with the speed they were traveling, its the unsafe tire spin and unnecessary accelearation that both cars were displaying.

Your argument is basically its too bad if my truck WOULD have gotten hit, its my fault for driving?

STANMAN

You had better check yourself friend. I don't know you from Adam, and until you mentioned me in this thread, I didn't even know it was about me. Spinning like mad with 305 DR's, full suspension mods, and a whole 306HP??? If my wheels were "spinning like mad", I would cry.

Poncho
You might be the innocent person trying to make it home, but if you were so worried about your safety then why were you laughing your ass off when it happened?

laughs of fear... laughs of fear...

pOrk

Cause they got what they deserved, and it doesn't happen anywhere near enough. I hope the fines were hefty, and I am glad I came on BCM tonight :rolf

Slow Joe
07-22-2007, 11:56 PM
LOL

hrsp, what are you like 16? Do you think that I want my daily driven vehicle to be envolved in an accident? Reguardless if it kills me or not, its ******* retarded that I need to worry about street racers when I am on my way home from my girlfriends house. It has NOTHING to do with the speed they were traveling, its the unsafe tire spin and unnecessary accelearation that both cars were displaying.

Your argument is basically its too bad if my truck WOULD have gotten hit, its my fault for driving?

In Wisconsin you're 10% at fault for being at the scene of an accident...

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:57 PM
You had better check yourself friend. I don't know you from Adam, and until you mentioned me in this thread, I didn't even know it was about me. Spinning like mad with 305 DR's, full suspension mods, and a whole 306HP??? If my wheels were "spinning like mad", I would cry.

Your right, I was seeing things as was the cop. If you only took it up to 45 mph, then why did you get pulled over? Its not like you were racing or anything :rolf

pickardracing
07-22-2007, 11:57 PM
Cause they got what they deserved, and it doesn't happen anywhere near enough. I hope the fines were hefty, and I am glad I came on BCM tonight :rolf

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://steelturman.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/hypocrite.JPG&usg=AFQjCNEi5ykSmZY0TOkN4fHnqXm7fRxKdw

pOrk
07-22-2007, 11:58 PM
^ lol

I'm glad you had the original thread removed, now everyone knows what happened and again its in the public forum.

STANMAN
07-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Also, with 4.10's, I wasn't even CLOSE to being out of 2nd when we let off, so speed was ABSOLUTLY not an issue. And I am a big boy (Literally, I mean I go 275:rolf), I will take my lumps, but if you were on here posting pics of my plate (It's 1SIKPNY, everyone knows it) and of us being pulled over, you need to grow up. Do you take pics of all the REAL retards down there doing over 100??? I mean on the retarded scale, I would rate what I was involved in tonight about a 2 out of 10. I mean paying $8 at the theater to see all 3 of the newer Star Wars was more retarded than what happened tonight!

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:04 AM
no i'm 22....your a crybaby...they went fast next to me..wah fukkinmh wah...you never accelerate fast on your bike right??

and i said the whole ass end sliding in to you cause you said and i QUOTE

" THEY ENDANGERED MY LIFE" please explain that again!!!!hahahahahaha

pickardracing
State farm gave me a great rate for my TL1000R, but after they saw I had 2 speeding tickets they said they couldn't insure me till at least one of them was 3 years old. They were both 10-15 over on the interstate. I think full coverage for the bike through State farm with 1 speeding ticket was something like 300 ish / year.

Who's life were YOU endangering?

pOrk
I didn't take any photos of anything, someone else posted a photo of your car in the original thread. I reposted the image when someone asked what car it was, cause I made a comment about white mustang being MINT.

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:05 AM

My own, both citations were in my impala at between 3 and 4 am with no other traffic on the road, in indiana. Way to dig though, it was a nice attempt.:thumbsup

lasttimearound
07-23-2007, 12:06 AM
well... as someone who was hit by a f*cking street racer in a mustang i can say that yes, that sh*t gets out of control. now imagine you're on your bike with your girl, and some f*cker thinks a great idea to light them up taking off from a light and hits the rear of your bike. and now that hit hurts your girlfriend so bad she was in the hospital for over a week. yeah, it wasnt fun, so yes, you're idiots. sorry, but its the truth, its easy to lose control, what if something breaks, thats what happend to the guy that hit me and my girl. its never what you think it will be

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:06 AM

:wow:wow:wow

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:08 AM
it wasnt even said if either cars got "out of control" or not

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:08 AM
dude there's racing/speeding all over plus that's fine if people want to have a little fun and they got caught who cares it's not that big of a deal. :goof

Poncho
07-23-2007, 12:09 AM
So...... whats new with The Beagle & Neuwave???

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:09 AM
they raced and the winner was............................................... .......

lasttimearound
07-23-2007, 12:10 AM
it wasnt even said if either cars got "out of control" or not

i guess its more of, it could have. im just pointing it out as someone who has been there in porks place, i can understand some anger. i wasnt there so i dont know the circumstances

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:10 AM

:rolf :rolf the world may never know...........

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 12:11 AM

Last I heard they had eloped.

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:11 AM
dude there's racing/speeding all over plus that's fine if people want to have a little fun and they got caught who cares it's not that big of a deal. :goof

Its not that big of a deal, until the decision is made to do something stupid with other motorists in close vicinity.

You want to be dumb and street race, take it to the rock or the TRACK where it is legal :thumbsup

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:12 AM
they raced and the winner was............................................... .......

:rolf:alcoholic

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Did anyone hear that it's gunna rain tomorrow... Oh my god, it might flood, we're all gunna die!! Go out and get flood insurance and a boat NOW!! Let's build an ark!!

STANMAN
07-23-2007, 12:13 AM
LOL

You know what buddy, I am sorry that you felt endagered, trust me when I say that the ass end on my car has NEVER swung out, it has the mods to ensure that DOESN'T happen, but again, sorry if you felt my 4000LB missle (and I thought only the ladies were afraid of my huge missle:durr) frightened you, it was not intentional, and rest assured your life was never in danger.

That being said, if these types of incidents have a tendency to give you nightmares, perhaps you should take an alternate route home, because if you thought what we were doing was unsafe I am afraid to let you know that people do WAY more retarded things WAY more often up there than what you witnessed tonight. Again, sorry for making your life flash before your eyes!

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Its not that big of a deal, until the decision is made to do something stupid with other motorists in close vicinity.

You want to be dumb and street race, take it to the rock or the TRACK where it is legal :thumbsup

i'm not old enough to have my liscense and i can already see that alot of people drive like sh!t

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:15 AM
Rofl!!!!!!!

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:17 AM
You know what buddy, I am sorry that you felt endagered, trust me when I say that the ass end on my car has NEVER swung out, it has the mods to ensure that DOESN'T happen, but again, sorry if you felt my 4000LB missle (and I thought only the ladies were afraid of my huge missle:durr) frightened you, it was not intentional, and rest assured your life was never in danger.

That being said, if these types of incidents have a tendency to give you nightmares, perhaps you should take an alternate route home, because if you thought what we were doing was unsafe I am afraid to let you know that people do WAY more retarded things WAY more often up there than what you witnessed tonight. Again, sorry for making your life flash before your eyes!

Real mature response, then again it was better then most of them besides the fact that you feel everyone that drives legally needs to not drive at all so they can avoid people who feel the need to DRAG RACE on a public road way.

You didn't lose it, and I never said you did. Its a matter of common sense. You and Joe keep saying I was in the wrong, but you two are the ones with the tickets. Figure that one out.

hrsp
on a side note...

i saw that wreckless walker named "poncho dan" J walk 3 times the other night i think he should be inprisoned or stoned for his actions :rolf :goof

Slow Joe
I said you were in the wrong to bring this up on a public forum... Not for being there...

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:18 AM
I'm pretty sure I already said I made a stupid mistake...

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:19 AM
didnt know 45 mph burst are called drag races? sounds like a bit of spirited driving..:)

STANMAN
07-23-2007, 12:19 AM
And I am serious, I am not being a dik, I am sorry if you felt threatened, and one of the posters was correct, something could have broken, and stuff could have gotten out of control quickly. Glad that didn't happen, glad everything is OK in all of our worlds today, and lets just leave it at that. There was no harm, there should be no foul:thumbsup

lasttimearound
07-23-2007, 12:22 AM
wait, what car was v6stangguy driving? would it have even been a race?

STANMAN
07-23-2007, 12:22 AM
And who said anything about being ticketed?? The officer that pulled me over just wanted to compliment how well I hooked and how great the car sounded with full headers, catted H pipe and Pypes violater axel backs at full throttle. He also said my car was nice looking, then we had a conversation about the imports causing accidents all the time. True story!!

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:23 AM
And I am serious, I am not being a dik, I am sorry if you felt threatened, and one of the posters was correct, something could have broken, and stuff could have gotten out of control quickly. Glad that didn't happen, glad everything is OK in all of our worlds today, and lets just leave it at that. There was no harm, there should be no foul:thumbsup

I'm fine with that :thumbsup

Not like it needs to be said, but everyone knows where GLD is

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm pretty sure I already said I made a stupid mistake...

several times and so has the other guy

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:24 AM
And who said anything about being ticketed??

Joe did.

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:24 AM
wait, what car was v6stangguy driving? would it have even been a race?

'04 Mach 1

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:25 AM
joe got a new car? didnt even know that...specs please :)

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:25 AM
Joe did.

Most likely at one point I did... and I'm not afraid to admit it... I mean cops don't pull ya over to say hi... At least they havn't ever with me.

Poncho
07-23-2007, 12:26 AM
on a side note...

i saw that wreckless walker named "poncho dan" J walk 3 times the other night i think he should be inprisoned or stoned for his actions :rolf :goof

Stoned? like marijuana? I'm game.

wait.. it's all BS. we all know i'm too fat to jay walk. I jay drive.

scaleracer
Most likely at one point I did... and I'm not afraid to admit it... I mean cops don't pull ya over to say hi... At least they havn't ever with me.

i've heard of them pulling people over to check out their nice cars

hrsp
hahahhahahahahahaha...

Brandon W.
07-23-2007, 12:27 AM
it's all BS. we all know i'm too fat to jay walk. I jay drive.

BWAHAHAHAH OMFG!!!!!:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof:goof:goof:goof

im crying from laughing right now.

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:28 AM
If you didn't get ticketed, you got off lucky. The cop looked pretty pissed when he flew past me

02v6stangpwr
07-23-2007, 12:29 AM
That's too bad you didn't talk to him.

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:29 AM
If you didn't get ticketed, you got off lucky. The cop looked pretty pissed when he flew past me

He seemed like a friendly enough guy...

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:30 AM
:popcorn anybody else want some :rolf

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:32 AM
That's too bad you didn't talk to him.

Why would you come in here and try to instigate shit? :loser Shut up. The matching screen names are cute, its obvious why you are posting. Drop it.

hrsp
:popcorn anybody else want some :rolf

mmmmmmm popcorn.......

STANMAN

Notice I didn't say I didn't get ticketed, I will neither confirm nor deny, I am just retelling the story of one of the plethora of things the officer, who was really pleasent, and I talked about. He didn't seem mad at all when I was talking to him.

Where did he come from BTW, was he behind me the whole time? I mean Joe and I talked AFTER our "altercation", so he sure wasn't in a hurry to pull us over it seemed. If I was a little smarter, I would have pulled over to the OTHER side of the road, that way only ONE of us would have gotten pulled over. Hindsight is always 20/20!!

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 12:33 AM

In addition to his fine finger-pointing skills, he also offers mind-reading services at a discount to BCM members.

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:33 AM
Why would you come in here and try to instigate shit? :loser Shut up. The matching screen names are cute, its obvious why you are posting. Drop it.

I think as passenger and half owner of the car she has a right to say whatever she wants...

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:34 AM
mmmmmmm popcorn.......

and soda!!:rolf

STANMAN
And the popcorn at the Sorens show today (where I took 1st place BTW!! Yay me!!!!) was REALLY good. Real butter and everything!!

Poncho

it's her fooking car too. she was in it.

she has a right to stand by Joe's side.

Nicole stands by mine. it's what we do.

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:35 AM
i'm drinking roundys grape as we speak...mmm grape soda...and its on sale!!!!

pOrk
Notice I didn't say I didn't get ticketed, I will neither confirm nor deny, I am just retelling the story of one of the plethora of things the officer, who was really pleasent, and I talked about. He didn't seem mad at all when I was talking to him.

Where did he come from BTW, was he behind me the whole time? I mean Joe and I talked AFTER our "altercation", so he sure wasn't in a hurry to pull us over it seemed. If I was a little smarter, I would have pulled over to the OTHER side of the road, that way only ONE of us would have gotten pulled over. Hindsight is always 20/20!!

I don't know how long he was following you for, but I pulled out of the gas station and moved over to the left hand lane and he was coming at a fast pace from under the bridge in the middle lane.

Slow Joe
And the popcorn at the Sorens show today (where I took 1st place BTW!! Yay me!!!!) was REALLY good. Real butter and everything!!

I took 3rd... :durr

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:36 AM

just celebrating your win :rolf and congrats

hrsp
stanman congrats on 1st place!!!!

nobody asked..who was winning the "race"

pickardracing
it's her fooking car too. she was in it.

she has a right to stand by Joe's side.

Nicole orbits mine. it's what we do.
huh? :D

pOrk
I think as passenger and half owner of the car she has a right to say whatever she wants...

You wanted to drop it, no? I'll drop it with you, if she wants to run her smart ass'ed mouth then so be it.

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:37 AM
There was no actual race, just some stupidity...

STANMAN
I'm fine with that :thumbsup

Not like it needs to be said, but everyone knows where GLD is

Good, as I stated, I wasn't being a dik, I was serious. I know when a ricer flys by me at 100 and it looks like the thing shouldn't even be on the road my bunghole tightens up like someone put lemon juice on it. Next time I am at Culvers and you are present, come and talk to me, I will buy you an ice cream treat of your choosing as a display of forgivness.

scaleracer
i'm drinking roundys grape as we speak...mmm grape soda...and its on sale!!!!

thirst quenching :rolf

pickardracing
Wow, now we're gonna start taking shit to girls too?

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:38 AM
what was playing in the car( music)? that important

Poncho
huh? :D

you didn't know?? I have my own orbit.

pOrk
No, we will let her talk stupid after the situation as deescalated and play poker together.

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:39 AM
what are you drinking?

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 12:39 AM
You wanted to drop it, no? I'll drop it with you, if she wants to run her smart ass'ed mouth then so be it.

I think there's been alot of running one's mouth and it all just needs to stop.

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 12:40 AM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/legendary-thread.thumbnail.jpg

pOrk
Oh please

:violin

Poncho
can i grab another free post here, if ya'll dont done mind?

scaleracer
what are you drinking?

grape powerade!! :banana1:

STANMAN
you didn't know?? I have my own orbit.

Now that I would like to see! Now, I have my own gravitational pull, and a 4000lb heat seaking moisture missle. BEAT THAT!!!

hrsp
^ when did you get this new car? i dont remeber seeing a post made about it? congrats by the way!!!

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 12:42 AM
^ when did you get this new car? i dont remeber seeing a post made about it? congrats by the way!!!

He's been sandbagging since he bought it.

I beleive this is the first time he's actually came out and said what it was.

hrsp
grape powerade is ok...but grape gatorade is better..but grape roundys is cheapest...lol..i'm a cheapskate

hrsp
He's been sandbagging since he bought it.

I beleive this is the first time he's actually came out and said what it was.

ahh so he wanted to sneak attack some member before revealing who owned it...

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 12:43 AM
ahh so he wanted to sneak attack some member before revealing who owned it...

I guess Stan was the victim. lol

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:44 AM
grape powerade is ok...but grape gatorade is better..but grape roundys is cheapest...lol..i'm a cheapskate

i have the gatorade also. so i can stay hydrated at work

Poncho
07-23-2007, 12:44 AM
Now that I would like to see! Now, I have my own gravitational pull, and a 4000lb heat seaking moisture missle. BEAT THAT!!!

me too, but mine's heavier and +100HP (not hit points, either)

Wanna race? (but not let Eric know)

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:46 AM
but grape roundys is cheapest...lol..i'm a cheapskate

my dad gets the same stuff for his house

hrsp
i have the gatorade also. so i can stay hydrated at work

i drink monster to stay hydrated..lol

pickardracing
New record-

115 posts, 150 views.

NOICE

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:48 AM
i drink monster to stay hydrated..lol

no the other people i work with drink alot of that and are always hyperactive! :rolf

STANMAN
me too, but mine's heavier and +100HP (not hit points, either)

Wanna race? (but not let Eric know)

If you run a 13 flat, we would be VERY close. I beat Tom's SS, which runs a 13.1(I think). Of course all previous or future races are in concept only, no cars were actually ran for the qouting of these times.

Slow Joe
New record-

115 posts, 150 views.

NOICE

This is not a new record...

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:49 AM
sweet.. i wanna thank all the people for contributing to this record setting occasion....

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:50 AM
New record-

115 posts, 150 views.

NOICE

lets see how far we can go!:rolf but i won't be on that much longer have to work tommorrow morning

hrsp
yeah that shit will get you a bit hyper...

now the record is being taken away... fukking steroid allegations!!!!

scaleracer
This is not a new record...

we can make it one :goof

pOrk
07-23-2007, 12:51 AM
The only people viewing are the ones posting, everyone else is sleeping and thats where I'm headed.

Thanks for the retardation tonight, all in good fun :)

hrsp
07-23-2007, 12:52 AM
so is auto faster than manual?

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:56 AM
so is auto faster than manual?

v6 or v8 :rolf

pickardracing
this thread needs more Lolrus.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/lolrus_41007.jpg

STANMAN
Water sucks, it really really sucks. Gatorade!!!! (in a Waterboy taunting voice)

STANMAN
07-23-2007, 12:58 AM
This can't be a record, you can't tell me 2 people from this forum haven't had the EXACT same thing happen to them???

scaleracer
07-23-2007, 12:58 AM
this thread needs more Lolrus.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/lolrus_41007.jpg

LMAO :rolf:rolf

pickardracing
07-23-2007, 12:59 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/hmmm-diabeetus-you-say.jpg

Slow Joe
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
There weren't any automatics or v6s involved...

Poncho
07-23-2007, 01:02 AM
If you run a 13 flat, we would be VERY close. I beat Tom's SS, which runs a 13.1(I think). Of course all previous or future races are in concept only, no cars were actually ran for the qouting of these times.

those were the "stock" days for me. :)

pOrk
07-23-2007, 01:05 AM
^ Yea, now he is down to a 12.99997

:)

Yooformula
07-23-2007, 09:40 AM
ok, now that the pants down hugging is done. LOCK