PDA

View Full Version : Pandls carshow in bayside

Enko11
07-22-2007, 02:31 AM
hey everyone, I don't know if this is a repost but Pandls restaurant in Bayside has a small carshow every tuesday if you're interested. It's not huge, but im not complaining :)
Theres a little more info on the site. http://www.pandlsinbayside.com/

Yooformula
07-22-2007, 02:38 AM
interesting. the flyer says all cars welcome but I wonder how long that lasts when a bunch of late models roll up.

Car Guy
07-22-2007, 05:07 AM
interesting. the flyer says all cars welcome but I wonder how long that lasts when a bunch of late models roll up.

Well it depends on how popular the show gets, just look at Pistol Pete's. They were 'open' ever since the show started but just recently put a restriction on years of cars because it got to be too much......

As far as the show at Pandl's I'll have to check that one out, but it seems like the majority of the nights are for 'higher end' cars both new and old [even thought it's technically 'open']. One night I will be going for sure is Sept. 18th, which is marked as SVT owners association night.....:headbang

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-22-2007, 09:30 AM
My boss has told me about that show on a few occasions and he sometimes takes his 1952 Allard there. He says it's usually a good turnout and all ranges of cars show up.

GRAMPS SS
07-22-2007, 04:48 PM
your right yoosof...lets see how long it goes...pistol petes was a friendly place for all to come....but now...no late models...(WITH EXCEPTIONS)
you have to have a car over 20 years old to be in there lot....guess i won't be showing the ROUSH wagon any time soon there......i'll still go to hang out with friends....

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-22-2007, 06:05 PM
That's too bad Wayne, that wagon was cool to see in person the other night at NS.

TransAm12sec
07-24-2007, 01:33 AM
Each week a different car club shows up, not really meant as old cars only. Italian night was incredible, at least a million dollars worth of cars in a small parking lot. Their vette friends showed up along with them.

It's a small show compared to others, but has a nice local crowd. Tom from OTE showed up a few times last year. Tomorrow night is the vette club.

My father's normally there, while I sometimes show up after class.

Enko11
07-24-2007, 04:20 AM
I was there also at the Ferrari night when Joel G. came with a group of cars, was pretty neat - lot was filled that night.