PDA

View Full Version : Free Brewers Tickets For Todays Game!!!!

Breecher_7
07-21-2007, 10:28 AM
As I posted in the other thread. I still have the tickets and as im not using them and noone wanted to pay for them. They are now FREE as id like to see someone get some use out of them.

(Donation of beer would be appreciated as ill be mowing the lawn all day)

Call if interested, ill be outside all day.

262-951-0214

Im on the border of East Troy and Burlington, 4 miles down state road 120.

67-400
07-21-2007, 10:41 AM
As I posted in the other thread. I still have the tickets and as im not using them and noone wanted to pay for them. They are now FREE as id like to see someone get some use out of them.

(Donation of beer would be appreciated as ill be mowing the lawn all day)

Call if interested, ill be outside all day.

262-951-0214

Im on the border of East Troy and Burlington, 4 miles down state road 120.

You woulda had $20 for all the tix last night @ 6:00 if you would have followed through with what was discussed between you & Michele on the phone last night. I am the Mike that referred "That woman" (Michele) to you to call cuz you wanted to get rid of them sooner than what I could pick them up. I don't know why things had to be so confusing, you make it what it is buddy. Put some trust in your fellow BCM members & keep your word with one person & you'd be just fine! oh well Shit happens :rolleyes:

wikked
07-21-2007, 10:48 AM
I'd take 'em if Bonds was playing... just so I could zoom in on the agony in his face when he strikes out looking on a 99mph fastball, *click*
bwahhaha.

Not getting my hopes up for a win with Lincecum on the hill for SF.

Breecher_7
07-21-2007, 12:20 PM
You woulda had $20 for all the tix last night @ 6:00 if you would have followed through with what was discussed between you & Michele on the phone last night. I am the Mike that referred "That woman" (Michele) to you to call cuz you wanted to get rid of them sooner than what I could pick them up. I don't know why things had to be so confusing, you make it what it is buddy. Put some trust in your fellow BCM members & keep your word with one person & you'd be just fine! oh well Shit happens :rolleyes:

I recieved a phone call from a "Mike" right after she called me, I ASSUMED it was you. It ended up being 88nightmare Mike. So I figured shit had changed and YOU were coming to pick them up. By the time I figured out what was going on, 88 Mike was already on his way out here and im not exactly a close drive, wasnt going to tell him to turn around. You want to talk shit about me because there was a misunderstanding, then go ahead. But it only makes you look like a ass. Grow up. Regardless, im sorry it didnt end up the way it was supposed to.

Mike, hope you enjoy the concert.

Dave, have a good time at the game.

On a personal note, anyone from the this forum that has ever met me or delt with me knows I would not intentionally screw someone over, im one of the nicest people you could ever deal with and id give someone the shirt of my own back. I do whatever I can to help people out, so it pisses me off when crybabies like you talk shit when it was a genuine mistake.

WickedSix
07-21-2007, 12:35 PM
On a personal note, anyone from the this forum that has ever met me or delt with me knows I would not intentionally screw someone over, im one of the nicest people you could ever deal with and id give someone the shirt of my own back. I do whatever I can to help people out, so it pisses me off when crybabies like you talk shit when it was a genuine mistake.

like barrow someone a cherry picker to help them out :thumbsup

what ever happened with the guy that took advantage of your good nature? :confused

Breecher_7
07-21-2007, 12:40 PM
like barrow someone a cherry picker to help them out :thumbsup

what ever happened with the guy that took advantage of your good nature? :confused

He redeemed himself and bought me a new one. Case closed and no hard feelings.

67-400
07-21-2007, 12:44 PM
I recieved a phone call from a "Mike" right after she called me, I ASSUMED it was you. It ended up being 88nightmare Mike. So I figured shit had changed and YOU were coming to pick them up. By the time I figured out what was going on, 88 Mike was already on his way out here and im not exactly a close drive, wasnt going to tell him to turn around. You want to talk shit about me because there was a misunderstanding, then go ahead. But it only makes you look like a ass. Grow up. Regardless, im sorry it didnt end up the way it was supposed to.

Mike, hope you enjoy the concert.

Dave, have a good time at the game.

Speaking of shit talking...look at yourself. I just explained in my post that I don't know how things got confused and the ball dropped on your end by not asking specifics between the two mikes. OH WELL, SHIT HAPPENS says it all. Where do you see shit talking? Stop reading into it, this isn't a soap opera forum Sally. So yah, I hope the other Mike has a good time & the concert & in that respect, likewise to Dave, I hope he has fun at the Brewers! Destined to be a great game today! OH well, theres plenty more games in the season that comes with better seats @ a cost of 0.00 (For me cuz I can). Also plenty of more concerts that I can get for free cuz I can.

hahaha, my fiance' just told me "Why are you even wasting your time on this guy?" i'm far too good to keep blabbin on about this, if you want to continue, however, your talking to your ******* self

Breecher_7
07-21-2007, 12:49 PM
You act like a child. I wasnt talking shit, only stating a fact.

And you seemed awful interested in my cheap/free tickets for someone that can get so much "Free" stuff.

Grow up and get a life. To get this butthurt over something this petty is ridiculous. Shit does happen, you didnt have to post a thread crying about it and trying to make me look like a bad person.

hrsp
07-21-2007, 01:08 PM
is someone complining about not getting free shiit??lol

the guy was nice enough to over FREE TICKETS TO A CONCERT!!!enough said

SSDude
07-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the tickets Tony! I owe ya one.
Nice seats.
Unfortunatly MLB thought it best that they get Steroid boy on TV so they moved up the game time and we and a lot of other pizzed off fans arrived a bit late. Beautiful day for a game.
Thanks Again.
SSDude

Breecher_7
07-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Welcome!