PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Benoit nutswingers now?

Yooformula
07-17-2007, 08:06 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/W/WRESTLER_DEAD?SITE=CADIU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
Juice for his kid my a$$.

VroomPshhTsi
07-17-2007, 08:08 PM
10x the normal testosterone level!!?? :wow

damn...

Nix
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
I already read that and decided not to start a topic on it cause of last time when I made many many people angry with my comments about that degnerate assh0le. Well I guess I was right on that one, he was a punk.:shades

Breecher_7
07-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Although he was ****ed in the head and is hopefully rotting in hell, I still think he was a hell of a showman and a great athlete. For those of us sad individuals that watch wrestling, his talent will be missed. But as stated above, I hope he is getting the ole daily pineapple shoved up his ass.......

pickardracing
07-17-2007, 08:18 PM
So he took a bunch of test? That means nothing. There's thousands of people on test who have no problems. Was there an overdose here? Definetly. But the report establishes that his levels were increased AFTER he killed the wife and kid. Probably sucked up whatever he could to ante up the cojones to off himself.

While I don't condone his actions in the least, and beleive he should burn in hell, the simple fact is that there was something else ****ed up in this situation, and we'll probably never find out what it was.

Yooformula
07-17-2007, 08:27 PM
this was mainly for those that believed the steroids was for his kid that really didnt suffer from that illness and those that believed he didnt take steroids.

Karps TA
07-17-2007, 08:29 PM
ahh well, sure as hell won't be the last time a pro athlete dissapoints his fans.

I still think blaming this on 'roids is ridiculous though.

Breecher_7
07-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Regardless of what that test showed, he did not use roids heavily during his career. He did not have a "roid" body. If he used them, it was only enough to keep the form he had, nothing above and beyond like some of those roid monsters...

I still think blaming this on 'roids is ridiculous though.

I agree......

Nix
07-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Regardless, he is still a woman and child killer. Also he is still a degnerate and a dead one at that which is the best thing for asshats such as himself.:)

I hate women and child beaters, but taking it to the extreme and taking their lives?! No excuses for that at all, obviously he was a very unstable human being to just go off and kill his family. End of story...

Also for the pineapple comment above that was good!:rolf

2SLOW
07-17-2007, 09:01 PM
john cina(sp) was on cnn comparing his death to JFK......it will never be solved!
um sure dude?

HITMAN
07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Regardless of what that test showed, he did not use roids heavily during his career. He did not have a "roid" body. If he used them, it was only enough to keep the form he had, nothing above and beyond like some of those roid monsters...

:alcoholic

u_say_go
07-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Regardless of what that test showed, he did not use roids heavily during his career. If he used them, it was only enough to keep the form he had, nothing above and beyond like some of those roid monsters....

you were close friends with Chris Benoit? Tests prove that he had 10 times the normal level of testosterone in his body. If he didnt use roids heavily, as you stated, how did he achieve that level of testosterone?
Your comment about not having a "roid body". What exactly is a "roid body"? Do you think that everyone who uses steroids ends up looking like Ronnie Coleman? (image Google the name) There's a great misconception that people who use steroids automatically grow into a huge monster with bulging veins....not true.
Regardless.....no one will ever know why he snapped, therefore it's pointless to continue speculating.

Yoo, good point. You called it

Prince Valiant
07-17-2007, 10:11 PM
keep in mind that when you are testing for steroids, you are looking for chemical markers that show evidence of the particular drug you are looking for.

What's required to test for that? Knowledge of the specific drug the person is taking (it could be a wide range).

What happens is, someone develops a new drug out there...because it's new, never seen, there is NO test for it. Test the guy all you want, with no knowledge of it, there is never a positive. Sometimes there is knowledge...but a biochemist has figured out how to "hide" the positive result with another compound that renders the previous test useless, by making what should seem a positive into a negative.

Then once someone, somehow on the drug screening side gets wind of it, and then they can develop a way to test for a "positive"...many times, the guy who developed the drug plays both sides...and will help the drug screeners develop a test for the drug or for the compound that "hides" the steroid.

What I will say is this...and this ISN'T in benoit defense; While it's without doubt he was a 'roider, this might not have been the direct cause of his raging/psychotic behavior (it may well have been too, though). Other possible explanations could have been other drugs, etc...I haven't seen what else they've tested for yet. Certainly many drugs, particularly ones they may take for energy (IE, "speed" type drugs) could certainly be a sole or contributing factor. The most likely scenario was that roids mixed with other drugs caused his henious behavior leading him to kill his defenseless wife/disabled son.

Anakonda69
07-18-2007, 09:10 AM
sounds like they all had an abundance of medication in their house...again doubt we will ever know what really happened.....