PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Storage (car and more)

PB86MCSS
07-15-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm potentially looking for a storage space for my car and other personal items and wondering what places are nearby with decent rates, if anyone happens to know.

I'm moving back with my parents in a few weeks, hopefully not for more than a month or even less as I am still in the market for a duplex and haven't made an offer let alone had one accepted ;) . I'd probably store one of my cars with a bunch of items I won't use in that small time frame and possibly a dresser, etc, if I can squeeze it into one spot. I'm currently located in New Berlin and would look in the New Berlin/Muskego or western West Allis/Greenfield areas for storage so its not out of the way of my current living situation or future ones.

SLOWC5
07-15-2007, 10:42 PM
you can call here and see if we have room

262-521-1037, call tuesday my dad wont be in the office monday

JEFF

PB86MCSS
07-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Might have to go that route, although I'm also looking into long term storage possibly too, for one car (not household stuff). I like the storage location off Sunset but the price for longterm might be a bit prohibitive. Wish I had a relative with an open garage spot.

Anyone have other options if someone wanted to store their car for a year lets say? :)

SLOWC5
07-26-2007, 07:04 AM
you can store your car for as long as you want by us

y2kws6
07-26-2007, 09:03 PM
you can call here and see if we have room

262-521-1037, call tuesday my dad wont be in the office monday

JEFF

Where abouts are you? I move into the new house August 30th and would like to clear more of our current house out to sell it.

Dan

Slow Joe
07-26-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm looking for something similar, but I need to be able to get at and work on my car if need be... Anyone know of anything in that same area?

SLOWC5
07-27-2007, 07:07 AM
Where abouts are you? I move into the new house August 30th and would like to clear more of our current house out to sell it.

Dan

The building is located in waukesha

JEFF