PDA

View Full Version : Drove an 02' Z06

Berettaspeed
07-11-2007, 11:14 PM
I drove a Z06 ("s" engine code)today and i must say i liked it. I drove a number of vettes and honestly i didn't like them. i felt like i was driving a car while sitting in a coffin. i couldn't hit one pedal at a time. my knees would hit each other. and i would have to climb over a 7 inch cliff every time i wanted to get out.

now i see GM has redid the whole cabin. it feels like a regular car now. and drives great! man was the shifter stiff though. i wasn't sure if something was wrong or not. its was the fking most solid linkage feeling ever!

i just figured id post something about my day. well maybe ill just go out and buy one with all the money i have lying around. :rolleyes:

wow.... or maybe i have been in a beretta too long and need to get out in the world hey.

Rickyh93
07-12-2007, 06:32 AM
they are really fun to drive, and well balanced. My linkage is pretty solid, some say theirs is notchy but I adjusted mine about 2 weeks after I bought it and got rid of alot it.

Ricky

Breecher_7
07-12-2007, 06:50 AM
They are nice cars, I dont think I could ever get myself to dump the 50K on one and I wouldnt ever want a to buy a used one. I can buy somthing much nicer and more practical (atleast in my eyes) for what they cost. Sure if I had a neverending amount of money floating around id have one, but the reality of it is if you cant afford to just pay cash for a car like that conisidering its nothing but a toy, you cant afford it. Just the way I see things.