PDA

View Full Version : CamaroZ28.com member posts suicide note, kills himself.

pickardracing
07-11-2007, 12:12 PM
http://web.camaross.com/forums/showthread.php?t=530888

What a sad tale. Most unreal thing I've ever seen online.

The poor guy was apparently suffering from massive migraines, in addition to other issues. Posted a suicide note on CamaroZ28.com, then commits suicide.

Apparently the Admins of the board got police involved soon enough for there to be a standoff but the guy succeeded in his goal.

God be with him.

Nix
07-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I saw this awhile ago and also found it to be quite disturbing...

84hurst
07-11-2007, 12:56 PM
damn, what a f*cked up story. Hope he's enjoying the race track in the sky...

BlownMe
07-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Yeah, his name was Scott Caine aka myslowcamaro. He was dealing with a lot in his life like migranes, a sick wife, and some other stuff. It was a pretty disturbing ordeal.

1967SS396
07-11-2007, 02:52 PM
Thats sad,

RIP

94greenbandit
07-11-2007, 03:26 PM
How old was the guy. It really sucks that it had to end up like that.

Yooformula
07-11-2007, 04:15 PM
so he cheated on his wife rather than leave her and make things right? sorry but I dont have any sympathy for suicide. you make the bed, now you cant deal with it??

GTSLOW
07-11-2007, 04:50 PM
I tried to read thru the 40+ pages. What I got:

He posted the suicide note, some members called police immediatly but he had already went thru with it?

Silver03SRT
07-11-2007, 07:10 PM
suicide is just being selfish. you might be happier dead but think of all the people that get left behind and have to clean up your mess and deal with the pain. i still feel sorry for his family and somewhat for him but its taking the easy way out and not taking responsiblity for your own actions.

Brandon W.
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
i feel for him and his family. i cant even imagine what that guy was going through. RIP dude.

Al
07-11-2007, 08:01 PM
suicide is just being selfish. you might be happier dead but think of all the people that get left behind and have to clean up your mess and deal with the pain. i still feel sorry for his family and somewhat for him but its taking the easy way out and not taking responsiblity for your own actions.

What concerns me the most is how this goes with God.

The Bible mentions suicide many times. Often, it was 'falling on a sword' after defeat to avoid being tortured and executed. It seemed to be a 'cleaner' way to end a life. The emphasis seems to pertain to the keeping the body in its most pristine condition at death. Other examples include dying so that others can live (sacrifice; Jesus was the perfect sacrifice). The Bible also speaks against murder, but is murder the same as suicide?

Some see a contradiction while others see a defined line, some see gray.

The human body is a holy temple. The situation given sounds like a building falling in on itself. Often, we must tear a building down to rebuild it. Unfortunately, there are no real second chances in this lifetime.

Only God can determine Scott's eternal fate. I would pray only for the best, but God seems to be the farthest thing from his mind (not mentioned).

edit:
There is a chapter in the Bible which follows one mans fall from wealth and prosperity. In the end, the individual lies in the street with dogs licking his wounds, yet he keeps his faith in God.

Mssplayboybunie
07-11-2007, 08:42 PM
wow...it is very sad..I dont want to imagin what his life was like to have to end it like that Im guessing though that it was pretty bad. Have faith in God that is all; no matter what you do.

hrsp
07-11-2007, 10:40 PM
wow.....speechless....i pray for his family

Berettaspeed
07-11-2007, 11:06 PM
wow. thats unreal. i wonder if he was reading everyones posts before everything happened...

i feel bad for the people who knew about his probelms and family members. they will suffer the most. they will now have to deal with the fact that they think they could have done somthing, and didn't.

killing yourself just is not a choice IMO. its sad to think some people think its a logical way out.

MurphysLaw88GT
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
that sucks.....i have had freinds do that before

Z28Roxy
07-12-2007, 07:17 AM
wow. thats unreal. i wonder if he was reading everyones posts before everything happened...

We do know he logged out of his account right after he posted the suicide note.

So he very well could have been reading replies non-logged in or logged in under another account. There's no way to know for sure one way or the other.