PDA

View Full Version : Ns vs SS aug 17th

Pages : 1 [2]

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 01:27 PM
nope, no oh snap here. hes too scared and his pockets are too shallow. typical north sider.

Oh he went there...take cover people! :wooo

Mudd Runner
07-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Damn did bubba grow a set

Crawlin
07-18-2007, 01:30 PM
hell I wouldn't even go there

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 01:52 PM
whats there to be scared of? neuwave spitting on people and cutty queen throwing some tampons?

***puts safety goggles on***

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 01:54 PM
whats there to be scared of? neuwave spitting on people and cutty queen throwing some tampons?

***puts safety goggles on***

Only if I can borrow urs since you talk like a lil ***** at times:thumbsup

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 01:59 PM
sure stop on over and grab a box. tampax pearl are the shit. you want fresh ones or used ones?

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 02:03 PM
sure stop on over and grab a box. tampax pearl are the shit. you want fresh ones or used ones?

On the rag this week are ya? Explains a lot then :rolf:rolf

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 02:08 PM
jesus christ who stuck a quarter in ya?

i dont think my menstration cycles are nearly as bad as yours

Brandon W.
07-18-2007, 02:14 PM

:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:p opcorn:popcorn

juicedimpss
07-18-2007, 02:15 PM
:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:p opcorn:popcorn

pass some :popcorn this way

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 02:18 PM

Oh someone is a lil touchy today:rolf I'm just having a lil fun with ya...you know they make modil for your side effects of bitchness and touchyness right?:thumbsup

Mudd Runner
07-18-2007, 02:47 PM
So miss 14 second gutless willing to spot out a 18 second pickup

BAD LS1
07-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Ron, change the shirt to say, "BECAUSE NO TITTIES SUCKS!

I think there is gonna be a silverbirch silverado hanging out of neuwaves ass pretty soon haha

Crawlin
07-18-2007, 02:55 PM
i said if you glare at the cleavage just right.... it looks like it says, "because I suck"

juicedimpss
07-18-2007, 03:02 PM
i said if you glare at the cleavage just right.... it looks like it says, "because I suck"

ive heard she does :thumbsup

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Oh someone is a lil touchy today:rolf I'm just having a lil fun with ya...you know they make modil for your side effects of bitchness and touchyness right?:thumbsup

im not pissed off at all.

well only at neuwave, cuz he talks big and then runs away like a little girl

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 03:15 PM
So miss 14 second gutless willing to spot out a 18 second pickup

I only accept a race, let alone spot someone out in one, IF there's atleast 1 of the 2 conditions met:

1.) The tires don't make a humming sound going down the track (like the mud tires on your 18 second hubde truck will)
2.) The vehicle doesn't sit more than 6 inches off the ground

I don't see you meeting any of them:thumbsup

juicedimpss
07-18-2007, 03:17 PM
I only accept a race, let alone spot someone out in one, IF there's atleast 1 of the 2 conditions met:

1.) The tires don't make a humming sound going down the track (like the mud tires on your 18 second hubde truck will)

all the sudden there are maximum height rules?

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 03:20 PM

OH! and how could I forget the MOST important conditions of them all....

1.) The driver MUST be in control of the vehicle and know how to drive it without crossing into my lane along with having COMPARABLE SIZED TESTICLES TO MY OVARIES :rolf

Myles
07-18-2007, 03:24 PM

1.) The driver MUST be in control of the vehicle and know how to drive it without crossing into my lane along with having COMPARABLE SIZED TESTES TO MY OVARIES :rolf

they dont make testicles that small.

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 03:31 PM
all the sudden there are maximum height rules?

Well we all know if they make a driver minimum height you or Myles won't be making that one.....:rolf:rolf:rolf

juicedimpss
07-18-2007, 03:33 PM
Well we all know if they make a driver minimum height you or Myles won't be making that one.....:rolf:rolf:rolf

well,i guess its good they dont have a max waist diameter as well.
:rolf

Myles
07-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Damn, i would be out either way if they had those rules.

Crawlin
07-18-2007, 03:36 PM

1.) The driver MUST be in control of the vehicle and know how to drive it without crossing into my lane along with having COMPARABLE SIZED TESTICLES TO MY OVARIES :rolf

por que?

http://modblog.bmezine.com/wp-content/uploads/200607172200-pix2.jpg

juicedimpss
07-18-2007, 03:39 PM
is that wickesix hanging around the knee?

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 03:48 PM
maximum waist wait rules.... shit, id be real ****ed on that one

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 04:08 PM
well,i guess its good they dont have a max waist diameter as well.

well not everyone can still shop in the jr dragster section of jegs for their race suit

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 04:12 PM
queen of incest, do you have a tampon dispenser in your car?

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 04:17 PM
So is this the new ss mystery project that you boys are talking about?
http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/51/0002708451556_215X215.jpg
Looks like Walmart only has a 90 day return policy on your new power wheels, which would take you almost through the remaining race season:rolf

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2007, 04:30 PM
queen of incest, do you have a tampon dispenser in your car?

those are cigarettes...not to be confused with what you put up your ass to stop the bleeding after a ss "get together" :rolf

Mudd Runner
07-18-2007, 04:32 PM
So if i put the "STREET" tires on youll race me

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 04:33 PM
you put cigarettes in your squish mitten eh? that explains a lot.....

juicedimpss
07-18-2007, 05:39 PM
well not everyone can still shop in the jr dragster section of jegs for their race suit

ok,that was funny.i dont care if it was directed toward me.

Crawlin
07-18-2007, 06:36 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

myles just uses one of those helmets you get at Dairy Queen with ice cream in it :)

Waver
07-18-2007, 07:39 PM
what the do you mean the car was rolled?yeah, the car that he sold the por guy was rolled and put back together......from what I was told he never told the poor guy that..........plus there were some other issues with it to that wernt disclosed eigther.

now as far as running away like a little *****, I didnt have to run, I had to go to work, you know some of us dont have the time during the day to be fat and useless all day......and I am not locking in shit with you till i had the chance to see what ever the **** you are racing.....oh and I want to see the title too, because I am not going to race a car that is not owned by you, ron maybe, but not you....you arnt worth 100 bucks, and since you never seem to have money to come to the track when you say you are, I would feel bad about taking your money. Now as far as me talking shit, you have talked shit about me from day one and you dont even know me...You repeat the same bullshit over and over again, and are annoying as ****. Every time I see you, and see how much of a useless pile of shit you are, I have to use self controll and not go to my car and grab my tire iron out of the trunk and beat you senseless with it....you sir are beneeth me, below me, and less than me, I could give two shits about what car you have to run me, or however the **** fast it is, because you sir, are not worth my time

Mikey, you and I are locked in provided there is just beer and spare parts for rons and myles cars in it

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 07:47 PM
yeah, the car that he sold the por guy was rolled and put back together......from what I was told he never told the poor guy that..........plus there were some other issues with it to that wernt disclosed eigther.

dude are you ******* stupid? do you think I would have even bought the car if I knew that? Clearly not, so you accusing me of "not disclosing" that to the guy is basically accusing me of fraud. I should choke you until all the pimples on your face pop. I would never sell someone something ****ed up like that. I can't even begin to fathom that someone would accuse me of that.

Waver
07-18-2007, 07:55 PM
I can have the guy come down and tell you to your face....he found all that shit when he stripped the paint in an attempt to figure out why the hatch wouldnt line up

by the way, you even try to choke me you fat ass will be on the ground

Mudd Runner
07-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Alright children calm down niether of you are going to do shit

Reverend Cooper
07-18-2007, 08:07 PM
i wanna see this fight,fat albert against shaggy lol. j/k

Waver
07-18-2007, 08:08 PM
i wanna see this fight,fat albert against shaggy lol. j/k

You ****er lol

88Nightmare
07-18-2007, 10:27 PM
I can have the guy come down and tell you to your face....he found all that shit when he stripped the paint in an attempt to figure out why the hatch wouldnt line up

by the way, you even try to choke me you fat ass will be on the ground

So by stripping paint off, you can tell an entire cars history? Blow me.

And if you'd like to take care of this situation, you let me know where you'd like to meet up. Just make sure it isn't too late otherwise your mom will be all mad at you for staying up past your bedtime.

Waver
07-18-2007, 11:31 PM
So by stripping paint off, you can tell an entire cars history? Blow me.

And if you'd like to take care of this situation, you let me know where you'd like to meet up. Just make sure it isn't too late otherwise your mom will be all mad at you for staying up past your bedtime.

I am not, however you can tell if the car was rolled....

Mike, if you knew if the car was rolled before you sold to him is not for me to say......I dont give two shits about what goes on in in that tiny dinosaur brain of yours....My point is how the **** can you talk any shit about my car when your "perfect mustang" wasnt so perfect. In fact your cars panels lined up worse than mine do.....

Now as far as comming to you and whipping your ass infront of everyone......this isnt kindergarden, I am not going to set up a time an a place, however, if I were you, I would watch what you say around me.

88Nightmare
07-19-2007, 12:23 AM
you dont scare me.

but if it isnt for you to say what I may or may not have known about my own car when I sold it, why are you bringing it up accusing me of ripping the guy off? When did I ever say my mustang was perfect? For such a pile of shit, it was still faster then what your car runs now, and thats the whole point. YOUR SHIT IS S........L......O........WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TURTLE
07-19-2007, 12:48 AM
hey bubba... set my car out... since your junk is so fast...

and runner... i'll give the ranger motor to motor, 4 and the hit...

silver car.. drag radials... hood open... i got nothing to hide... it's a show car afterall...

come on, it's just a neon ;)

88Nightmare
07-19-2007, 12:55 AM
you can blow me too, I just want a piece of the ice machine with the magical gears that shave off 7/10ths of a second. he must have bought those gears from the same person that sold jack his beanstalk beans.

Cutlass Queen
07-19-2007, 12:58 AM
ok,that was funny.i dont care if it was directed toward me.

Thought you'd like that lol :thumbsup

Mudd Runner
07-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Alright turtle its locked in silver neon i get 4 and the hit n/a vs n/a

Waver
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
you dont scare me.

but if it isnt for you to say what I may or may not have known about my own car when I sold it, why are you bringing it up accusing me of ripping the guy off? When did I ever say my mustang was perfect? For such a pile of shit, it was still faster then what your car runs now, and thats the whole point. YOUR SHIT IS S........L......O........WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I know my car is slow, 14's is not fast, nor is 13's fast, but for you to say that your 14.5 car was faster than my 14.2 car is a joke...and just for your benifit, fatass, I will post up every slip that I get that night...considering you wont show up anyways.

Waver
07-19-2007, 09:07 AM
you can blow me too.

Are you saying that you want turtle, a guy, to blow you......hey ladies and gentlemen , mike just came out of the closet

88Nightmare
07-19-2007, 11:08 AM
who ever said my fox ran 14.5?

Waver
07-19-2007, 11:14 AM
who ever said my fox ran 14.5?
the guy who bought it, that is after he got the thing timed right. Mike what is the diference between the engine in your fox and mine....you had an f series cam....from what I can remember that is it....so as of right now, cam and gears are the only difference....

Myles
07-19-2007, 11:24 AM
So when are you guys getting married

Waver
07-19-2007, 11:31 AM
So when are you guys getting married

oh hell no.......

88Nightmare
07-19-2007, 12:08 PM
the guy who bought it, that is after he got the thing timed right. Mike what is the diference between the engine in your fox and mine....you had an f series cam....from what I can remember that is it....so as of right now, cam and gears are the only difference....

there was plenty more done to it then your car. t5z trans, clutchmasters clutch, aluminum driveshaft, 3.73 gears, when it ran down the track it had an auburn posi, 1 5/8th equal length headers, bbk offroad xpipe, upper and lower trickflow intake, ac and smog pump delete, e303 cam, and it was ACTUALLY a 306, unlike your car where you dont even know what it is, you only speculate its a 306. But regardless, it doesnt matter what I no longer own. What does matter is I am offering you a heads up race for a hundred bones, take it or leave it.

Waver
07-19-2007, 12:22 PM
there was plenty more done to it then your car.o.k. lets break it down here....
t5z trans:well I got a t-5...dont know if it is a z or not...
clutchmasters clutch:got the king cobra, and from what I understand the king cobra is better....
aluminum driveshaft: on order, should be here next week....
3.73 gears: getting done in two weeks
auburn posi: well you have me on that, mine is just geting the extra clutch and the truck spring
1 5/8th equal length headers: Well I have the bbk shorty headers...not much difference in the gains, you just got a little more tq.
bbk offroad xpipe: got that
upper and lower trickflow intake: Got the typhoon upper and lower, exact same thing as the eddelbrock and with it being ported, puts out the same numbers as the trickflow, plus I have the spacer in there.
ac and smog pump delete:done and ac delete pully should be here next week as well
e303 cam: I though you said you had the f series....oh well the e cam is about as mild as they come,
ACTUALLY a 306, unlike your car where you dont even know what it is, you only speculate its a 306:oops you got me there, however it wont matter for long.....
Now on top of that I have the bbk cold air intake, an accufab 65mm tb, bbk 65mm tb spacer, 255lph pump, 30lb injectors (going in in two weeks), steeda tri ax, ford racing wires, getting tuned and some suspension upgrades.....
But regardless, it doesnt matter what I no longer own. What does matter is I am offering you a heads up race for a hundred bones, take it or leave it.

I keep on telling you that I want to see the car....only fair, you know what I got, and have seen what I have got, I have never seen this caryou want to race me with, it could be a built 10 sec car for all I know, in wich case I will be just throwing my money out the window.

oh and i stand corrected, your best time that you got with that car with all of that done was a 14.3.....I am still faster.

88Nightmare
07-19-2007, 01:48 PM
you wont race for $100 bucks? are you scared? my last car only went a 14.3, what makes you think I could get somethin different going any faster? :D

Ill set you out two lengths and give you the hit for $100 bucks, stop being a ****** *****. Pick up your skirt, grab your balls, and lets race

stenchmiester
07-19-2007, 03:26 PM
haha the car was faster than 14.3 cuz my car had less done same intake as nuewave af series cam and 150 xxx on the ticker and i ran faster than 14.3

88Nightmare
07-19-2007, 05:30 PM
it doesnt matter what I ran, I no longer own it. What matters now is neuwave is scared.

BadAzzGTA89
07-19-2007, 07:51 PM
Wow this tread got gay:sgay

Beagle
07-19-2007, 09:00 PM
it was always gay!!!

juicedimpss
07-19-2007, 10:34 PM
the cow might need land from neuwaves racecar.

Waver
07-19-2007, 10:50 PM
haha the car was faster than 14.3 cuz my car had less done same intake as nuewave af series cam and 150 xxx on the ticker and i ran faster than 14.3

small difference, he had 3.73 gears, I have 2.73 gears......litte bit of a difference, and guess what, my tb when I ran the 14.2 was crap, I have a slight vac leak (I know where it is comming from), and the posi needs a rebuild....all of that is getting taken care of in a few weeks, along with the injectors and the tune.....oh yea, ande I was speed density then as wall.....mass air seems to be giving the car a more even acelleration....

Mike, I am not scared, I just want to see what I am racing against....I think I have that right before I committ to anything.

Ron, are you spraying the cow yet, and did you get the posi in it?

juicedimpss
07-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Ron, are you spraying the cow yet, and did you get the posi in it?

with that list of mods you have,im going to need 2 kits to be able to run heads up.unfortunately,i wont be trying to put shit on the cow until we get a decent rear end in it....including some leaf springs that are not bent the wrong way.

88Nightmare
07-20-2007, 08:34 AM
ok wave, you have a right to see what im racing with. but honestly, its a small block chevy. no spray, no blowers, nothin fancy.

Waver
07-20-2007, 10:22 AM
with that list of mods you have,im going to need 2 kits to be able to run heads up.unfortunately,i wont be trying to put shit on the cow until we get a decent rear end in it....including some leaf springs that are not bent the wrong way.

2 kits, since when did the cow become a neon? lol......were the leafs that messed up to begin with?

ok wave, you have a right to see what im racing with. but honestly, its a small block chevy. no spray, no blowers, nothin fancy.yeah, but a sbc chevy can be many things....could be what it had stock, could be some monster stroker motor, hell it could be a lsx/lt1.....I know guys who have ran sbc and went 10's na...

juicedimpss
07-20-2007, 10:34 AM
2 kits, since when did the cow become a neon? lol......were the leafs that messed up to begin with?

well,im guessing 30+ years of hauling chunky ladies to church took its toll on the springs,and im sure the wheel hop on radial tires didnt help either.

88Nightmare
07-20-2007, 10:37 AM
its a carbed sbc. no lt1, no ls1, no ls anything.

Waver
07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
its a carbed sbc. no lt1, no ls1, no ls anything.

scary thing is, the carbed sbc are the ones that hit the 10's......especially if they are a stroker motor.

Waver
07-20-2007, 10:55 AM
well,im guessing 30+ years of hauling chunky ladies to church took its toll on the springs,and im sure the wheel hop on radial tires didnt help either.
Chunky, come on, ron.....they were fat, wernt they.....

Mudd Runner
07-20-2007, 10:56 AM
So nick i still want to know why your so scared of my truck that your only willing to set me out 6

Waver
07-20-2007, 10:58 AM
i am not scared.....I just dont want you to have to go another 2 years with out a truck

besides, I am giving you 6 and the hit....next thing you are going to ask me for is a tennis ball plus 2

Waver
07-20-2007, 11:06 AM
this just in....Mikey gets a tennisball

Mudd Runner
07-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Thats right what now bitches

juicedimpss
07-20-2007, 11:29 AM
this just in....Mikey gets a tennisball

spider mike,or 88nightmare mike?

Myles
07-20-2007, 11:30 AM
batmike rofl.

Waver
07-20-2007, 11:32 AM
batmike rofl.

yeah, batmike, vamprose, rickeybooby......what ever alterego he is going by that day

Mudd Runner
07-20-2007, 11:33 AM
I thought it was officer barbrady

Waver
07-20-2007, 11:34 AM
oh shit, not another ego.....

Myles
07-20-2007, 11:35 AM
This all spawned from last night neuwave, dont think you know whats going on. STFU

Waver
07-20-2007, 11:38 AM
This all spawned from last night neuwave, dont think you know whats going on. STFU

I figured it had to be somthing like that...must of been some party

juicedimpss
07-20-2007, 12:03 PM
I figured it had to be somthing like that...must of been some party

only thing i know is there was 2 cases consumed last night.
:alcoholic

Waver
07-20-2007, 01:08 PM
only thing i know is there was 2 cases consumed last night.
:alcoholic

and a few more tonight will be gone too i take it

Mudd Runner
07-20-2007, 01:16 PM
I have a feeling it will be more then a few

Waver
07-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I have a feeling it will be more then a few

well that goes with out saying

Myles
07-23-2007, 10:29 AM
this thread has been quiet for awhile.

Waver
07-23-2007, 10:32 AM
eh, there will be a new one closer to the date....

Mudd Runner
07-23-2007, 11:24 AM
Jack and coke is my friend

stenchmiester
07-23-2007, 11:59 AM
so what kind of spots amd i gettinfor a mildy modded 1981 arctic scrap el tigre?

juicedimpss
07-23-2007, 12:13 PM
so what kind of spots amd i gettinfor a mildy modded 1981 arctic scrap el tigre?

how far are we racing? i have an old scrapheap polaris that could run for some$$

stenchmiester
07-23-2007, 02:55 PM
no way am i racing that "scrapheap" i aint stupid lol but ron i will your welding expertise to make my wheel kit on the skis

juicedimpss
07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
no way am i racing that "scrapheap" i aint stupid lol but ron i will your welding expertise to make my wheel kit on the skis

ill give you 3 and the hit
:devil

BAD LS1
07-23-2007, 03:28 PM
we never finished a story yesterday... neuwave spinning out on the free way, and a girl in a higher powered V6 mustang (stock) was just fine... and i think beagle said he wants to run em'

Mudd Runner
07-23-2007, 03:40 PM
Bwahahahahaha

BAD LS1
07-23-2007, 03:50 PM
oh yeah, and dogs and other farm animals are in the line up for the paternity test too was mentioned, did i hear that right??? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA > infinity

Waver
07-24-2007, 10:18 AM
we never finished a story yesterday... neuwave spinning out on the free way, and a girl in a higher powered V6 mustang (stock) was just fine... and i think beagle said he wants to run em'

What the **** are you talking about

BAD LS1
07-24-2007, 10:45 AM
idk you bailed up a convertible 5.0 or something? beagle wanted to race that too i guess.

Waver
07-24-2007, 10:50 AM
idk you bailed up a convertible 5.0 or something? beagle wanted to race that too i guess.

well he would of had a chance against that, my xes stang is far from being more powerful, and that is what happens when you have fuzions on the back while snowing.....I tried to save it....oh well it was fixable, no frame damage....Pisses me off though that a year and a half of work went down the drain

Beagle
07-24-2007, 11:44 AM
fvck you your going to lose beotch!!!!!

Waver
07-24-2007, 10:37 PM
fvck you your going to lose beotch!!!!!

who is going to lose, me or tom? I dont see that happening to soon with you driving the slowest lt1 in the state

Mudd Runner
07-25-2007, 08:00 AM
2nd slowest myles junk is slower

Beagle
07-25-2007, 11:08 AM
who is going to lose, me or tom? I dont see that happening to soon with you driving the slowest lt1 in the state

i got 20 on me winning!!! it prolly is the slowest lt1 in the state, oh well.

Waver
07-25-2007, 11:36 AM
i got 20 on me winning!!! it prolly is the slowest lt1 in the state, oh well.

I really dont care what you got or you dont got.

Myles
07-25-2007, 11:56 AM
I really dont care what you got or you dont got.

i take it the honeymoon is over.

scaleracer
07-25-2007, 12:05 PM
i take it the honeymoon is over.

:rolf:rolf:rolf

Waver
07-25-2007, 12:24 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf

shouldnt you be playing in the street or somthing? why are you even in this? you gonna run someone on your huffy?

Mudd Runner
07-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Nick why do you whine so much

Waver
07-25-2007, 12:37 PM
Nick why do you whine so much

Didnt think I was whining....

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Didnt think I was whining....

I heard the ss boys have nothing but baby bottles, so I'm sure you could borrow one from them :rolf:rolf

juicedimpss
07-25-2007, 01:51 PM
I heard the ss boys have nothing but baby bottles, so I'm sure you could borrow one from them :rolf:rolf

would you like one to suck on?

Brandon W.
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
would you like one to suck on?

she'll suck on something.:rolf:rolf:rolf

Bobby72GTO
07-25-2007, 01:54 PM

omfg, :rolf:rolf

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 02:08 PM

Wouldn't that require you to have a set of balls and not be a lil beyotch:rolf:rolf

Brandon W.
07-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Wouldn't that require you to have a set of balls and not be a lil beyotch:rolf:rolf

oh i got balls..but i think mr Probe would get mad.. we just wont tell him.:goof

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 02:11 PM
oh i got balls..but i think mr Probe would get mad.. we just wont tell him.:goof

I'd rather turn lesbo then find out if you have balls :thumbsup

Brandon W.
07-25-2007, 02:12 PM

we know..thats why your dating that girl with a purple probe.:rolf

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 02:12 PM
Besides I'm sure if all you ss boys got together, you'd all be able to man up to atleast one guy instead of multiple pussies:D

scaleracer
07-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Besides I'm sure if all you ss boys got together, you'd all be able to man up to atleast one guy instead of multiple pussies:D

:wooo oh snap!!

Brandon W.
07-25-2007, 02:18 PM

oh ya good burn...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

scaleracer
07-25-2007, 02:23 PM
shouldnt you be playing in the street or somthing? why are you even in this? you gonna run someone on your huffy?

no and i think you guys fight like a married couple and personally i think it's funny as hell plus you guys act like you're running a 10 second car with a 16 second car! :rolf oh and btw i don't own a $20 huffy i have a $300 Hoffman Condor 18/20 and for you guys that don't know what 18/20 is, it has a 20 inch frame with 18 inch wheels and can be upgraded to 20 inch wheels :wow and if you want to run me on my bike lets go i want 3/4 track :rolf

Crawlin
07-25-2007, 02:25 PM
*ducks for cover*

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 02:26 PM
oh ya good burn...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't you have to go play in traffic or something?

scaleracer
07-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Don't you have to go play in traffic or something?

ok Neuwave :goof :rolf :rolf

Want_Notch
07-25-2007, 03:13 PM

Where's Kerrie when you need her????????

LOL sorry Queen!

Mudd Runner
07-25-2007, 03:22 PM
I think needs some summers eve

Beagle
07-25-2007, 03:41 PM
i think queenie is terrified of nitrous!!!! N/A sucks beotch!!!

Mudd Runner
07-25-2007, 03:48 PM
i think shes just scared to go fast

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 05:31 PM
i think queenie is terrified of nitrous!!!! N/A sucks beotch!!!

Yah right, you caught me.....petrified my shit will go kaboom:rolleyes:

how about when you get out of your 14 sec range you come talk shit...when I downgrade I'll still run faster than you:rolf

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 05:32 PM
i think shes just scared to go fast

This coming from the ss cheerleader:rolf

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Where's Kerrie when you need her????????

LOL sorry Queen!

:wooo *in my ghetto mama voice* Oh no you did't *snaps fingers*

Cutlass Queen
07-25-2007, 05:45 PM
Btw before I forget, if I'm supposedly scared of nitrous...then why were you so worried what my cutty ran at RSD beagle? Don't forget I run N/A not nitrous:shades

Beagle
07-25-2007, 08:03 PM
just wanted to know your time, is that ok? i can talk shit when im in the mid 14's cause i do what i want!!!

Cutlass Queen
07-26-2007, 12:24 AM
just wanted to know your time, is that ok? i can talk shit when im in the mid 14's cause i do what i want!!!

hahaha I just thought of Cartman in drag in that one eposide screaming whatever whatever I do what I want :rolf:rolf:rolf

Crawlin
07-26-2007, 07:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkV38X_4p_Q

Waver
07-26-2007, 09:26 AM
^^^^^^^BWahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then again, from what i hear, beagle didnt run at the last rsd.

Beagle
07-26-2007, 11:22 AM
yea i ran at last rsd's best i could do was a 14.6

WickedSix
07-26-2007, 12:14 PM
SS super tune :rolf

juicedimpss
07-26-2007, 12:47 PM
SS super tune :rolf

yep,the trans didnt like it.
:thumbsup

WickedSix
07-26-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.thepostcard.com/gofetch/rack/rc127.jpg

Waver
07-26-2007, 08:16 PM
yea i ran at last rsd's best i could do was a 14.6

ouch, slower, maybe you should just quit racing till you get a new car/trans

Cutlass Queen
07-26-2007, 08:23 PM

A new driver could solve the issue as well:rolf:rolf:rolf

jk beagle:goof

Waver
07-26-2007, 08:25 PM

now that is a nice burn

scaleracer
07-26-2007, 11:38 PM

you know your not kidding!!:rolf:rolf

Bobby72GTO
07-29-2007, 10:55 AM
:popcorn:argue:rolf:popcorn

.......will it ever end:(

Cutlass Queen
07-29-2007, 03:42 PM
:popcorn:argue:rolf:popcorn

.......will it ever end:(

It's BCM Bobby...of course it never ends:thumbsup

WickedSix
07-29-2007, 04:05 PM
I here some people actually do racing from time to time........ :rolf but so far I'm not one of them :rolf:rolf

Beagle
07-29-2007, 05:21 PM

well hopefully i will have a trans, but i know the car isnt going to run faster than a 13.7 on motor. i will take the bottle out just so you cant say i used it.

Bobby72GTO
07-30-2007, 02:20 AM
I don't know Beagle, 13.7 by adding a trans. I think maybe you will make 13.9 at best, considering all you are doing is replacing your bad trans with a good one. You know since you ran a 14.0 when it was all good. I don't know Beagle, that is just my thought on this, but who knows maybe I could be wrong.

Waver
07-30-2007, 10:35 AM
I don't know Beagle, 13.7 by adding a trans. I think maybe you will make 13.9 at best, considering all you are doing is replacing your bad trans with a good one. You know since you ran a 14.0 when it was all good. I don't know Beagle, that is just my thought on this, but who knows maybe I could be wrong.
I agree with bobby on this one, as there isnt anything else different on the car since you ran the 14.0. Would you just do what ron and myles say and get your parts on the car already.....All stupid shit talking aside, you do that you will be a lot faster, because ron could maximize the gains for you with a real nice tune

Beagle
07-30-2007, 11:24 AM
bobby thats why i said the car isnt going to run faster than 13.7 . what parts neuwave? the only thing im putting in is the trans so i can sell the car.

Waver
07-30-2007, 11:45 AM
bobby thats why i said the car isnt going to run faster than 13.7 . what parts neuwave? the only thing im putting in is the trans so i can sell the car.
I thought you had exhaust and headers to throw on the car yet

Beagle
07-30-2007, 08:22 PM
i have headers and a y pipe but im prolly going to sell them. havent decided if im going to keep the car or not. so most likely the headers and y pipe wont be on.

Bobby72GTO
07-31-2007, 05:10 PM
That sucks.

Beagle
07-31-2007, 06:22 PM
what sucks is now that i dont have a job i dont know if i will even race at rsd's!!!!
im glad i dont work at a ford dealer anymore.

Waver
08-01-2007, 05:51 AM
what did you do, just up and quit or get fired

juicedimpss
08-01-2007, 08:38 AM
i have headers and a y pipe but im prolly going to sell them. havent decided if im going to keep the car or not. so most likely the headers and y pipe wont be on.

we understand,that would require time away from hanging out with neuwave at culvers.

scaleracer
08-01-2007, 12:39 PM
we understand,that would require time away from hanging out with neuwave at culvers.

:rolf:rolf

Beagle
08-01-2007, 05:06 PM

i think your on to something there :alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic

Bobby72GTO
08-07-2007, 03:10 AM
Yep another night wasted for Beagle, all he did tonight was watch us work on my car, and drink.

Beagle
08-08-2007, 01:58 AM
yea all those times i prolly could have had the headers on.

Bobby72GTO
08-08-2007, 04:30 AM
Oh well Beagle so you don't get the headers on in time, it will still be fun to watch you race Neuwave. However if he really ran a 14.2 you might have a problem winning against him. But I am thinking he will mess up his 60ft so you should have him then.

sloLs1
08-08-2007, 08:11 AM
and a ss vs ss race goes down with me and the beagle!

Waver
08-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Oh well Beagle so you don't get the headers on in time, it will still be fun to watch you race Neuwave. However if he really ran a 14.2 you might have a problem winning against him. But I am thinking he will mess up his 60ft so you should have him then.

Bobby I have the slip....and I doubt I will get much worse of a 60' than a 2.2 on the drag radials and the rebiult posi

Mudd Runner
08-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Just So This Is Clear Now im Not Going To Race The Wave I Just Added A Bunch Of Weight A The Truck That Aint Coming off any Time soon and i feel more like drinking anyway

Waver
08-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Just So This Is Clear Now im Not Going To Race The Wave I Just Added A Bunch Of Weight A The Truck That Aint Coming off any Time soon and i feel more like drinking anyway

That is cool mikey, we have raced each other enough in the past....however nothing beats the sable vs grand prix race that you and runner had. or the sunbird vs the escort
or the van vs the fox

Mudd Runner
08-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Van vs the fox ftmfw

Waver
08-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Van vs the fox ftmfw
plus getting 25 bucks a peice from ranger boy.....we should of given him the vadka in the plastic bottle

Myles
08-09-2007, 12:52 AM
plus getting 25 bucks a peice from ranger boy.....we should of given him the vadka in the plastic bottle

STFU you cunt.

Beagle
08-09-2007, 01:28 AM
STFU you cunt.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf
neuwave = :sgay:sgay:sgay:sgay:dance:dance:sgay:sgay:sgay

Bobby72GTO
08-09-2007, 04:22 AM
And it keeps going on, it is like the never ending story.

Waver
08-09-2007, 08:28 AM
STFU you cunt.

You dont know the story, so you shut the **** up...and tell your ***** beagle to do the same

juicedimpss
08-09-2007, 08:49 AM
And it keeps going on, it is like the never ending story.

what the hell are you doing awake at 4 am?

your car will not finish itself sukka

Mudd Runner
08-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Dont Worry Bobby I Got The Seat Put Go Last Night To Make Up For You Not Being There

Cutlass Queen
08-09-2007, 11:20 AM
So when am I going to get to see this GTO Bobby?

Myles
08-09-2007, 11:22 AM
So when am I going to get to see this GTO Bobby?

bfp party on friday.

juicedimpss
08-09-2007, 11:29 AM
bfp party on friday.

:confused

Myles
08-09-2007, 11:33 AM
:confused

beer fire and pizza

juicedimpss
08-09-2007, 11:36 AM
beer fire and pizza