PDA

View Full Version : Road Runner Digital Phone Service is crap!

Firefighter Z
07-09-2007, 10:06 PM
This Road Runner Digital phone service is crap.

I come home at 230 pm today to find my damn phone not working.
So I do the live chat on their website, well got nowhere on that. They said It'll be fixed in a few hours but that was since 430pm and now its 10pm.

I like it how that they said if you have anymore problems please call customer service... With what I dont have a cell phone and I'm sure as hell not gonna use a public phone either.

Where there hell is my phone service!!!

Bastards are going to hear it from me when I go to South Ridge and chew there ass out infront of customers.

Piece of crap and I had important phone calls to make too!

hrsp
07-09-2007, 10:11 PM
that sucks.....

Firefighter Z
07-09-2007, 11:40 PM
tell me about it....

If I need 911, well then it looks like I'm screwed.

hrsp
07-09-2007, 11:41 PM
so the comercials are lieing about the service being great?/ lol

go rasie some fugging hell over there!!!!!

88Nightmare
07-10-2007, 01:14 AM
damn, I hate to say I told ya so just doesnt seem to cover it this time. This is EXACTLY the problem I had when I had the digi phone service. it BLOWS!!!

Breecher_7
07-10-2007, 06:34 AM
I didnt like it either! My satalite internet gets hooked up today though, let you guys know how that goes!!!!

Waver
07-10-2007, 07:03 AM
I am sorry to hear that, however I havent had any problems with mine....

hey if you have a wireless setup at your house, did you check to see it the router was unpluged and the cabel modem as well.....just a shot, but that is the only way that i can think of to disable my service

07ROUSHSTG3
07-10-2007, 09:37 AM
screw the cable company phone and go with vonage. i have had it for about a year and love it. i pay 14.99 per month for 500 minutes (or 30 for unlimited) and only time it is out is obviously when the cable goes out, which is pretty rare. the quality is great and super easy to hook up. plug in and go.

Mssplayboybunie
07-10-2007, 09:42 AM
This really SUCKS, going on DAY 2 and still no service..I contacted them online and said I have to call, yet yesterday when I talked to them online they said the problem "WAS BEING FIXED" we are defanetly going to DROP them because of this issue I have appointments to set up and a few to cancel today and now im screwed, i liked time warner simply because we got the all in one package so it was a set price of $148 a month, anybody know of any better deals out there? for internet,phone & cable services?

xxsn0blindxx
07-10-2007, 09:43 AM
My parents have Vonage too which works great except when their cable connection is being flakey. I'll continue to just stick with my cell phone until I have a compelling reason to get a land line.

subliminal1284
07-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah no problems here either with the digital phone. It has kicked out once or twice before but if you disconnect your modem and plug it back in it usually gets it working again.

88Nightmare
07-10-2007, 10:58 AM
man if you want a home phone that bad, just get a damn standard land line, none of this vonage or digital phone crap. my landline NEVER goes down. If you have corded phone, it will even work when power is out. how can you go wrong with that? I dont think I will EVER give up my landline. Its way too reliable. And by reliable I mean it ALWAYS works. I think I $20 somethin a month for my landline, it has no long distance but so what, I have my cell phone for that. I pay $70 a month for directv, and then my roadrunner which is $50 a month. All together is about what you are paying, and I am very satisfied with each service. So that all in one package is a crock of shit. Shitty service for a shitty price.

Ricky Bobby
07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
give me a call 414-430-6658 i work for twc ill c what i can do for ya

sometimes things go down we are sorry for it believe me but we have only been in the phone buisness for like 2yrs not 50 like sbc so we still have somethings to fix.

hope i can fix ur problem

Lash
07-10-2007, 08:46 PM
We've had the same problem on miltiple occasions. It'll just go out all of a sudden.

Firefighter Z
07-13-2007, 04:32 PM
Well our phone is fixed but now I get these "Special Offers for Discounted Rates" calls from TWC.

So I got another one today at 3:30pm, so I called and they said that nobody called and that were not qualified for anything special. So I asked why is TWC calling me and telling about this? Uh I dont know was the response I got.

So their Customer Service sucks.

And now I have to go to the TWC South Ridge location.
I'm getting charged for the All In One Package (Road Runner Internet) when the Apartment that I live in has the free internet which is SpeedLink from TWC/RR. So basically Im getting charged for something I should be receiving for free and I been getting charged for this for 4 months straight for the ALL In One when I told them I just wanted the Phone/Cable since I'm getting the free internet.

Well it looks like they can't get shit straight, and it's time for a refund check!
I don't want no freebies as an offer cause in return I basically would have paid for them anyways.

davidjp3
07-16-2007, 07:19 PM
Why don't you just get regular ATT phone and their new Uverse TV and internet while you're at it.