PDA

View Full Version : Rain!!!!

scaleracer
07-09-2007, 01:54 PM
It's pouring here in Greenfield hope nobody's out on a bike they also were expecting and had reports of 2 inch hail but no hail yet!!

Flicktitty
07-09-2007, 02:09 PM
it rained down here pretty good for a while. HAd some hail i would say pea-marble sized hail. No damage though....not a bad quick storm.

Brandon W.
07-09-2007, 02:16 PM
it is black as night here in Union Grove right now.and pouring

Cutlass Queen
07-09-2007, 03:46 PM
it is black as night here in Union Grove right now.and pouring

^^^ The black cloud strikes again eh?:(

redpony06
07-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah I was in Hartford getting gas and i could see the rain coming straight towards me. Quickly I jumped back into the car and sat there for 15 min before the rain let up enough for me to run into the building to pay for my gas. Got hit a few times by the pea size hail but I guess thats just summer Wisconsin weather. On a plus note I finally got my car washed!! LOL:thumbsup:rolf:rolf:rolf

Poncho
07-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Yeah I was in Hartford getting gas and i could see the rain coming straight towards me. Quickly I jumped back into the car and sat there for 15 min before the rain let up enough for me to run into the building to pay for my gas. Got hit a few times by the pea size hail but I guess thats just summer Wisconsin weather. On a plus note I finally got my car washed!! LOL:thumbsup:rolf:rolf:rolf

sadly it'll be winter soon again.

DirtyMax
07-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Looks as though they're predicting some heavy stuff this afternoon too... :flipoff2:

Brandon W.
07-10-2007, 10:03 AM
^^^ The black cloud strikes again eh?:(

ya no shit eh? the last time it was that dark there was semi's on top of cars, 50ft steel beamed signs pushed over on top of semi's (Lakeside International)...power outages for 8 hrs. the rain wasnt raining down.. it was raining sideways.:wow

Larrygto
07-10-2007, 10:18 AM
The wind was so strong that it blew my kid's trampoline from one side of the yard to the other! But it left the toys in the middle of the yard?

Brandon W.
07-10-2007, 11:59 AM
sadly it'll be winter soon again.

what are you talking about? sadly?. that is my favorite part of the year. Ice fishing, and four wheeling through snow. the wheelers really get spininng on glare ice.:thumbsup.....the only down fall is the salt. at work i work more hours do to the snow. i say BRING ON THE SNOW ALREADY!!!!:banana1::banana1::banana1::banana1:

Cutlass Queen
07-10-2007, 12:09 PM
ya no shit eh? the last time it was that dark there was semi's on top of cars, 50ft steel beamed signs pushed over on top of semi's (Lakeside International)...power outages for 8 hrs. the rain wasnt raining down.. it was raining sideways.:wow

I swear the black cloud over GLD better disappear towards the end of the week...there's racing that has to take place :D

Brandon W.
07-10-2007, 12:20 PM
I swear the black cloud over GLD better disappear towards the end of the week...there's racing that has to take place :D

my spider senses say NO...as a member of this town called Union Grove i have a weird farmers sense. that and it always is shitty on race day.. Regardless its nice right now which is good because after yesterdays non sense id flip my wig "metaphoricly speaking of coarse" just for the fact that imnot in the 1700's and i dont own a wig. bleh we will see. id watch the news but we all know how that goes..either way race day is friday i may or may not be there. the turtle race MAY have to be rescheduled. which is fine because i need to put the new clutch on anyways. i call Shenanigans on the S.E wisconsin race day weather

WickedSix
07-10-2007, 12:24 PM
they keep pushing it further tonight.... I hope this thing moves through I got tons o stuff to get done outside tomarrow :fire

Cutlass Queen
07-10-2007, 12:27 PM
my spider senses say NO...as a member of this town called Union Grove i have a weird farmers sense. that and it always is shitty on race day.. Regardless its nice right now which is good because after yesterdays non sense id flip my wig "metaphoricly speaking of coarse" just for the fact that imnot in the 1700's and i dont own a wig. bleh we will see. id watch the news but we all know how that goes..either way race day is friday i may or may not be there. the turtle race MAY have to be rescheduled. which is fine because i need to put the new clutch on anyways. i call Shenanigans on the S.E wisconsin race day weather

You mean no racing this weekend possibly :crying

Brandon W.
07-10-2007, 12:29 PM
You mean no racing this weekend possibly :crying

for me? nah. im post poning the turtle race. the car isnt ready...ill rip that clutch apart if i try. and i refuse to replace a clutch at GLD with hand tools. just so i could get home..i figure 1 good launch/ pull and it will let loose.

Cutlass Queen
07-10-2007, 12:32 PM
for me? nah. im post poning the turtle race. the car isnt ready...ill rip that clutch apart if i try. and i refuse to replace a clutch at GLD with hand tools. just so i could get home..i figure 1 good launch/ pull and it will let loose.

This isn't going to turn into your old dsm is it?:goof

Brandon W.
07-10-2007, 12:53 PM

no way...

Slow Joe
07-10-2007, 01:00 PM

Of course it isn't gunna turn into his old one... :rolf It already is the same as... :goof

scaleracer
07-10-2007, 01:40 PM
all of SE wisconsin is under a thunder storm warning until 9pm just on the news :fire

Cutlass Queen
07-10-2007, 03:15 PM
all of SE wisconsin is under a thunder storm warning until 9pm just on the news :fire

A coworker told me it looks pretty gruesome looking outside right now and I'm at the outskirts of Waukesha toward Genessee

Windsors 03 Cobra
07-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Looking forward to the cool down and weather is looking nice for GLD tomorrow night, the night I'm going :)

FASTZ2895
07-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Go back to work:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

A coworker told me it looks pretty gruesome looking outside right now and I'm at the outskirts of Waukesha toward Genessee

Cutlass Queen
07-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Go back to work:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

I can see you're working even harder than I am :goof:rolf:rolf:rolf

Brandon W.
07-10-2007, 10:11 PM
well we got rained on HARD today again. go figure. and this car will not be like the red one....this one will be faster ;)