PDA

View Full Version : 1997 jeep cherokee

Flicktitty
07-09-2007, 12:49 AM
putting up for a friend

I am selling my jeep to get a bigger suv due to my son will be arriving soon. The jeep is very nice. The jeep has an inline 6 cyl motor (they last for ever) and 4 wheel drive (you can drive in the snow and rain as it has all wheel drive) This is the best drivetrain jeep made. Everything is regularly maintained. The jeep has 160,000 miles but you can Not tell. The inline 6 motor is like a honda motor they run forever. I have put in a new waterpump, jvc cd player, and 18" chrome wheels. There is only one problem, and its very minor. The dome lights don't work when you open the doors, but if you push them on manually they come on. I was told by the old owner it was a door switch. I replaced all of them and the problem was not solved. other then that the jeep is pretty mint. I am looking for $4500 or best offer. I am also interested in trades. Such as an expedition. The only problem I have ever had with this jeep was the water pump went out and it never over heated the only reason I knew the water pump was bad, was I saw a puddle of coolant under the jeep one day and it was coming from the weep hole in the pump meaning, the waterpump bearing went bad. This jeep is a great truck, I would keep it if I needing more room. Please feel free to ask me for more pics. I need this gone asap. Thank you. Email me at: turbo_96awd@yahoo.com
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/flicktitty2/S5030077Small.jpg
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/flicktitty2/S5030073Small.jpg

Slow Joe
07-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Too bad it don't have the 318 or I might be interested... I do like the color though :goof

Good luck on the sale to your buddy... :thumbsup

Flicktitty
07-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Thanks joe...

oh and what would you want a V8 for? you wouldn't know what to do with it lol J/K buddy. How you liking the Corolla?

Slow Joe
07-09-2007, 04:40 PM
I had a '95 Grand Cherokee with the 5.2L V8 (318) thing ran great... 200k miles on it and it was still strong! I'd love to find another one like that...

Corolla's... well, it's a Corolla... :rolf But it's under two months old and has like 6100 miles on it... It's at the dealership right now getting some warranty work done... Just trim stuff...