PDA

View Full Version : Shop recommendation needed

oneslowcamino
07-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Long story short I bought one of my favorite cars last week an 1986 Mitsubishi Starion. When I picked it up I was told all it needed was a leaky fuel line replaced. Turns out it needs a new head gasket and a head. I have the parts but what I don't have is the time or the place to do the work. So if any body knows of a good area shop let me know I am out of west bend.

Flicktitty
07-07-2007, 08:10 PM
i'm sure a few people on here would help you work on it or charge to fix it. I've always loved those cars.

Nix
07-07-2007, 08:15 PM
i'm sure a few people on here would help you work on it or charge to fix it. I've always loved those cars.

x2

There are always people on here that can do work for some brew and cash:banana1:

speaking of brew I think its about that time for me to crack one open

oneslowcamino
07-10-2007, 08:03 PM
If someone would want to do it as a side job that would be awesome as long as they are reputable. Other wise i made a phone call to a local shop and they said they would do the labor for about $500. I would still need to bring them a machined and assembled head and all the gaskets and what not. So i guess i will also be looking for a machine shop. So any suggestions would be great.

Car Guy
07-10-2007, 08:47 PM
PM sent.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

oneslowcamino
07-10-2007, 09:19 PM
PM sent back :)