PDA

View Full Version : Stock 03 Cobra H-pipe....FREE

PARALYZER
07-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Its been in the garage for too long. Anyone wants it....let me know. Or else, it is going out to the dump on Monday.

Marv

Car Guy
07-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Not to sh*t on your thread but is there no desire for factory exhaust parts of off the 03-04 Cobras...???

I buddy of mine has a complete factory exhaust for an '04, he paid decent $$$ for it after I told him that it might be hard to get rid of it, I think I was right.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Irish
07-05-2007, 02:20 PM
what diameter is the pipe?

pOrk
07-05-2007, 11:18 PM
I'll take it off your hands, going to the dump on Monday I can take it with me.

PARALYZER
07-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Car Guy, It's not like I am trying to get paid for it. There are a lot of people that want to return their cars back to stock if they have off road H-pipes and are trying to sell their car.

Irish...I believe they are 2.5 inches.

Pork, I live in Oak Creek....If Irish doesnt want them, you can have them. There are 4 cats attached. You might even be able to get something for the metals in them :)

Car Guy
07-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Car Guy, It's not like I am trying to get paid for it. There are a lot of people that want to return their cars back to stock if they have off road H-pipes and are trying to sell their car. :)

Maybe that came out wrong.....I wasn't saying your trying to make money off of it or not. I'm just amazed at how many exhaust systems off of 03-04 Cobras you can find for next to nothing, my buddy can't give his away either.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Feature Pony
07-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Hey Marv if your going to toss it I will pick it up. When did you move back to Oak Creek I thought you moved to MN?
(I used to work at tires plus when you brought your T/A in every 6 months for tires) LOL

Irish
07-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I'll take it off your hands! I need something to help me mock up the S10 exhaust. Let me know what day and time are good for you. I am off tuesday afternnoon and off all day on Thursday! Marv ftw woot!

PARALYZER
07-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Whats up Feature. I just moved back in May. Took a job with GE Healthcare.
You have a Cobra now huh? very nice!
Irish has first Dibbs on the pipe