PDA

View Full Version : shut down :(

hrsp
07-04-2007, 10:51 PM
so about 20 mins in the WAPD decides to come and shut us down:( the cop says..."think your over doing it a bit" said he;ll be in the neighborhood and if we light any more we'll get ticketed....

hope everyone elses night was better than ours was...

Silver350
07-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I just got home from the Greefields Fire works and boy did they suck. I get home and the people in my complex are lighting off some better stuff then the city did, but damn is it loud and no breaks. I wonder how long till the cops are here

hrsp
07-04-2007, 10:56 PM
we started the show off by lighting 12 "excaliber's"...then 12 "nicks big bang" which are the loudest ive heard yet.... then a few 500 gram cakes..and a bunch of shells...we have ATON of shit left :(

WickedSix
07-04-2007, 11:02 PM
we went to our town police and thankfully they are pretty cool about it. They told us as long as the neighbors don't call they won't come. :thumbsup So we tell the neighbors to come watch and haven't had a problem. :wow about four houses close all set off at the same time so the show goes for about 2 hours pretty steady. Good time when everyone is into it ;)

hrsp
07-04-2007, 11:05 PM
our neighbors came over too....but all it takes is one old bastard to call and they will show up..

Rocket Power
07-04-2007, 11:22 PM
That sucks. I never got around to getting anything this year, so we just went to New Berlin for the fireworks tonight.

Cryptic
07-04-2007, 11:27 PM
a certain supplier I know got hurrassed a bit tonight too.

I lit off a little bit after the New Berlin show. Saving the rest for a night I have my kid... he's at mom's tonight

flyin_blue_egg
07-04-2007, 11:28 PM
^^^yea me too...except going to new berlin

nismodave
07-04-2007, 11:31 PM
So where is it LEGAL to shoot them off?

Berettaspeed
07-04-2007, 11:36 PM
out of city limits.. LOL its so gay.

WickedSix
07-05-2007, 12:23 AM
actually I believe it is deemed a ticketable offense ne where in se wis unless you have the proper display fireworks display permit....I think it is like permit b er somethin has to be for a group or company.....:goof

Yooformula
07-05-2007, 12:28 AM
I gave up on fireworks in this state. I just watch em on tv now. glendale was really nice last year but too much of a hassle for the little ones to sit through it all. the boston fireworks display went on for 40 minutes straight was nice from start to finish.

Cutlass Queen
07-05-2007, 12:29 AM
That sucks. I never got around to getting anything this year, so we just went to New Berlin for the fireworks tonight.

Hey I was there tonite, wasn't too impressed with the New Berlin show imho:confused

scaleracer
07-05-2007, 01:10 AM
I just got home from the Greefields Fire works and boy did they suck. I get home and the people in my complex are lighting off some better stuff then the city did

i agree i watched it and it wasn't that good but still alright:thumbsup

scaleracer
07-05-2007, 01:11 AM
we have ATON of shit left :(

toss some shit into kiddie land at culvers :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf or save some for tommorrow!!:thumbsup

WickedSix
07-05-2007, 09:32 AM
our neighbors came over too....but all it takes is one old bastard to call and they will show up..

well my neighbor had up to 6 inch mortars....so if anyone was gonna get a ticket it woulda been him :wow those things went high and were freaking HUGE:wow:wow

flyin_blue_egg
07-05-2007, 11:27 AM
So where is it LEGAL to shoot them off?

in the state of WI from my understanding it's illegal no matter where you are, unless you have the proper permits...and i've been reading the JS and it sounds like a lot of local police departments want to start cracking down on them

Bobby72GTO
07-05-2007, 12:01 PM
Just be glad you guys get to see fireworks and light them off, we get no fireworks or nothing over here in Kuwait. Just another day and once in a while someone would say "Happy 4th" that is about it for me.

WickedSix
07-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Just be glad you guys get to see fireworks and light them off, we get no fireworks or nothing over here in Kuwait. Just another day and once in a while someone would say "Happy 4th" that is about it for me.

I dunno if I'd want to see fireworks where your at :stare Thanks for your service and happy belated 4th....I think it is the 6th there already?:thumbsup

Lash
07-05-2007, 10:12 PM
My block was better than the 'Big Bang' downtown.....seriously. I've never seen so many mortars being launched in my life. It was steady from about 9p.m. to 1 a.m. .........and I had to get up for work at 4:30 a.m. :(