WickedSix
07-04-2007, 12:40 AM
:banana fireworks, bbq, cars.... independence :headbang Happy fourth :thumbsup

flyin_blue_egg
07-04-2007, 12:49 AM
be safe...i don't wanna hear bout any BCM'ers with 9 fingers tomorrow

hrsp
07-04-2007, 01:22 AM
DONT BLOW OFF ANY BODY PARTS...and i'll try not to as well!!!!!

Al
07-04-2007, 03:19 AM
You Torries!

All Hail The King and Bid Him Long Life!!!

hi!!!

(if it were not for the internet, I would so be getting my ass whooped right now)

y2kws6
07-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Back too ya scott and to everyone else too.

Dan and Jacki

u_say_go
07-04-2007, 07:46 AM
Happy Independence Day everyone, have a great and safe 4th.

Not trying to steal the thread here but...I just got back from dropping someone off at the airport in Milwaukee, while pulling into Mitchell Field we were greeted by not 1, not 2, but 5 sheriff deputys. We were asked to pull over and turn the car off, pop the hood and get out. I complied, my cousin started getting out of the car as well and 2 of the deputys ran towards her and yelled for her to get back in the vehicle...kinda freaked us out. They searched every nook and cranny of the car and sent us on our way. On the way home I was listening to an AM talk radio show and caught the tail end of a story about a "4th of July spectacular" terror threat....anyone hear of this??

Teufelhunden
07-04-2007, 07:57 AM
This message is hidden because Al is on your ignore list.

^Thats how I got that flag down. :)

nismodave
07-04-2007, 08:38 AM
You Torries!

All Hail The King and Bid Him Long Life!!!

:banana1:

(if it were not for the internet, I would so be getting my ass whooped right now)

I say 5 day ban!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!

Happy 4th everyone!!!

Al
07-04-2007, 02:23 PM
Am I banned?

Nope, I can still post.

Happy 4th. Don't blow off your hand now.

lilws6
07-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Happy Independence Day everyone, have a great and safe 4th.

Not trying to steal the thread here but...I just got back from dropping someone off at the airport in Milwaukee, while pulling into Mitchell Field we were greeted by not 1, not 2, but 5 sheriff deputys. We were asked to pull over and turn the car off, pop the hood and get out. I complied, my cousin started getting out of the car as well and 2 of the deputys ran towards her and yelled for her to get back in the vehicle...kinda freaked us out. They searched every nook and cranny of the car and sent us on our way. On the way home I was listening to an AM talk radio show and caught the tail end of a story about a "4th of July spectacular" terror threat....anyone hear of this??

i heard hey will be doing this for a while now didn't hear about the 4rth treat tho

2SLOW
07-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewo rks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!f ireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewor ks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fi reworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firework s!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fir eworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks !!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fire works!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks! !fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firew orks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!! fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewo rks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!f ireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewor ks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fi reworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firework s!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fir eworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks !!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fire works!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks! !fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firew orks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!! fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewo rks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!f ireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewor ks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fi reworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firework s!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fir eworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks !!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fire works!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks! !fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firew orks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!! fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewo rks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!f ireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firewor ks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fi reworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!firework s!!fireworks!!fireworks!!fireworks!!

Al
07-05-2007, 12:01 AM
BTW- anyone ever read Rip van Winkle? THe British flag thing came from that. Ya know, American literature, the good stuff. I expected some of you to catch on to that.

Teufelhunden:
Can you read this? I can still read your post. Just wondering if I was actually put on an ignore list.