PDA

View Full Version : FAST dual sensor wideband setup

Crawlin
07-01-2007, 08:16 PM
never used. have the two wideband sensors, have two bungs to be welded in, obviously the display and directions.

http://i24.ebayimg.com/04/i/08/06/63/fe_1.JPG

http://www.fuelairspark.com/Products/details/meter/over.asp

SOLD

normally $425

HITMAN
07-01-2007, 09:51 PM
I hate you. :mad:

Why didn't you have this up for sale a month a ago?:chair: I would have saved some $$$. Oh well, too late now, I just installed mine last week. On a related note, have you noticed we have similar preferences in speed parts? Great minds must think alike....

It's too bad the last few things (other than the N2O kit) I need are Cobra specific, otherwise I'd give you a list and see if you were selling them...:rolf

lilws6
07-01-2007, 10:04 PM
oooo a $350 i wish i had right now. Stupid clutch lol oh well i'll have to wait.

Crawlin
07-01-2007, 10:05 PM
HAHAHA, no shit, haha.

How was the install? Didn't seem too hard. How you like it so far? I'm on the fence to be honest, but just decided to put it up and if it sells it sells.

Oh yeah, you never know what I got laying around, I might have already had a Cobra and sold it with the way I change ideas, haha. I don't remember having one, but who knows, haha.

DoubleAron
07-01-2007, 10:23 PM
How old this? It's not the lastest and greatest version with the laptop changes is it? I don't think that one has been released to the public yet but who knows what you got, never know. Let me know.

Crawlin
07-02-2007, 09:22 AM
i got it two months ago. What changes were made for it? I know it has the outputs to be sent to the datalogger and such. Can wire it in to run your stock narrowband

juicedimpss
07-02-2007, 09:26 AM
I hate you. :mad:

Why didn't you have this up for sale a month a ago?:chair: I would have saved some $$$. Oh well, too late now, I just installed mine last week. On a related note, have you noticed we have similar preferences in speed parts? Great minds must think alike....

It's too bad the last few things (other than the N2O kit) I need are Cobra specific, otherwise I'd give you a list and see if you were selling them...:rolf

no need for 2 power adders,the impala is retired.
:rolf

Crawlin
07-02-2007, 02:53 PM
TTT new price for locals

Crawlin
07-02-2007, 02:55 PM
edit, need to make seperate post

Crawlin
07-02-2007, 04:20 PM
SOLD on LS1tech

DoubleAron
07-02-2007, 08:20 PM
i got it two months ago. What changes were made for it? I know it has the outputs to be sent to the datalogger and such. Can wire it in to run your stock narrowband

It internally datalogs but will not log to a laptop and work with programs like a digital 7. I guess the new ones coming will do all that and then some.

HITMAN
07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
HAHAHA, no shit, haha.

How was the install? Didn't seem too hard. How you like it so far? I'm on the fence to be honest, but just decided to put it up and if it sells it sells.

Oh yeah, you never know what I got laying around, I might have already had a Cobra and sold it with the way I change ideas, haha. I don't remember having one, but who knows, haha.

The install itself was easy. Once the bungs were welded into place, the rest of it was pretty straight forward assembly. The read out is cool but it does read faster than your eye can catch. It would be nice if it had a mode that when you log with it you could run it at a slower speed to catch all of the movement. I ended up buying new window #170493 mount for it, and now I'm thinking about picking up the #170536 RPM Module for it. I was originally going to use it with my SCT tuning junk and data-log with it right into the SCT X-Cal2, but the hook-up seems hokey and needs more bull-shit wiring. With the RPM Module, I can log A/F x RPM separately and then still use the other data-logged parameters to come up with a tuning solution.

HITMAN
07-02-2007, 09:35 PM
no need for 2 power adders,the impala is retired.
:rolf

Ron, I never look behind me, I always look forward...;)

HITMAN
07-02-2007, 09:39 PM
It internally datalogs but will not log to a laptop and work with programs like a digital 7. I guess the new ones coming will do all that and then some.

The current design will data-log to whatever you wish. There are two seperate wires per channel that provide a 0-5v analog signal.