PDA

View Full Version : Boston is NICE!!!

Yooformula
06-30-2007, 11:23 PM
I never imagined how nice this city could be, and the women are PHUCKING HOT!!!!!!! This place is amazing with so much to do and so much history to take in! ok drunk posting is done for the night. oh yeah, this place is dripping with $$$$$$

Flicktitty
07-01-2007, 02:29 AM
sounds like a good time!

Any pics? Oh and what did you go out there for? the 4th?

Neal Steffek
07-01-2007, 04:36 AM
I never imagined how nice this city could be, and the women are PHUCKING HOT!!!!!!! This place is amazing with so much to do and so much history to take in! ok drunk posting is done for the night. oh yeah, this place is dripping with $$$$$$

No ofence, but Bostun sucks ****. New York, Philly, and San Fran are much better. :alcoholic

Reverend Cooper
07-01-2007, 07:42 AM
hope your having fun,have a safe trip back

Yooformula
07-01-2007, 10:13 AM
I grew up in NY/NJ and partied many a nights for many years and this place has way more history and things to enjoy. Its like a mini NYC but much cleaner and with nicer people and character.

Waver
07-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I have been to boston....My uncle is a lawyer out there....very $$$$ in some areas....

PureSound15
07-01-2007, 10:18 AM
I like downtown Boston, its neat how every section is very different from the other. Much cleaner than a lot of cities too (like Seattle).

Crawlin
07-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Yoosof, I just got back from there about 3 weeks ago. I loved it. ABSOLUTELY loved it. We stayed at the Sheraton that's attached to the Prudential building. Have you gone up to the top yet? I'm so excited to move there!!!

PS - my biggest reason for liking it, is even though it's such a HUGE city, it's so ******* clean!!! You should go shopping at Copley Square. Spent too much money there and on Newburry Street.

Karps TA
07-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Did you pahk yah cahr by the bahr? Wicked pissa

:D

Yooformula
07-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I bought a shirt that has 5 lobstahs arguiing about where to park the car while they look for the bar to get a drink...lol

Chris we stayed at the Park Plaza and walked just about everywhere in downtown boston. we spent waaaay too much shopping out there! The food is AWESOME damm near everywhere and not just seafood!!! Quincy mahket is da sh!t!! and how many damm Legal Seafood do you need?!!lol which has INCREDIBLE seafood btw! Next time we go, I have to hit the "No Name" restaurant next to the pier where the menu WAITS for the fishing trolleys to come in before they price and list it. talk about fresh...

Yooformula
07-01-2007, 09:50 PM
oh yeah, I never realized how much I missed Dunkin Donuts!! There has to be like 2 DD and starbucks on every block!!!.

flyin_blue_egg
07-01-2007, 09:58 PM
man you make me wanna take a trip out there

Crawlin
07-01-2007, 10:00 PM
no shit!!! dunkin donuts is EVERYWHERE!!! and some were normal and some were "high class" hahaha.

we ate at Legal Seafood twice during our week's stay. Couldn't get enough of the crab legs!! And yeah, the no name place i have to hit up too.

Did you take one of the trolley's to go around everywhere? We saw everything in the city by taking one of those things. We took it like 3 times so we made sure we didn't miss anything.

Of course, I gotta ask... Did you hit up Cheer's? There's the original and the replica. The original has the exact front door area used in the television, but the actual bar is NO WHERE near the same. We ate there, and I got the "Norm Burger", i couldn't even eat half of it.

I love that city so much! And talk about the landing at the airport hey? Coming in from the ocean:)

another PS - did you try out the Legal Seafood "Test Kitchen"? It's an actual restaraunt, haha. You have to pay to test their new dishes. Didn't go there, but really wanted to

Yooformula
07-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I hit both Cheers spots AND D!ck's last resort!!! "Listen I dont care if the ID is fake just show me a gawdamm id already!".

I took the trolley 2 days in a row(printed the same eticket twice) to get across town but wandered at EVERY stop and took the entire freedom trail to all of the historcial spots. The orange/green trolleys have the most stops and take you to alot of places the others dont go to. We went to a bunch os locals spots too for lunch.

4th of July is the time to go by far! I hope to make it out next year for it, seeing 10 million people in the Boston harbor and watching the navy ships follow then do a gun salute to the USS constituion has to be a sight. Its one of the only times the USS Constitution sails out on her own accord. I did tour the dry docks, a retired warship and the USS Cons..

hrsp
07-01-2007, 11:07 PM
damn sounds like a great time...

Crawlin
07-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Yeah, they had taken the USS Constitution out while we were there. They just take it out and flip it around so the ocean washing up on the side of it is even instead of one side always being at the dock. I saw where the Boston pops played(we took the same trolley you did) and I really wanted to come back for the 4th. Should be an awesome time for the finale with the 1812 Overture