PDA

View Full Version : WTF just happened?!?!?!?!?

Lash
06-29-2007, 04:28 PM
The Brewers had that game wraped up...and then :flipoff2:. That one hurt BAD. Seriously...wat does Gallardo have to do to get another win. The relievers are blowing it for him. He's only allowed 6 ER's in in 19.1 innings. His last game vs. KC he had wraped up too...and they blew it! And to top it off...it's the CUBS :chair::flipoff2::mad:.

Deggy
06-29-2007, 04:33 PM
yeah i seriously like just got home and turned on FSN, and it was the bottom of the 8th...I was like "oh ok, we got a decent lead"....and then the damn bullben blows it for Gallardo again... I love this guy as young of a pitcher as he is....but he can't get a win. I don't think we should trade Turnbow like everyone thinks we should...I just think he needs to get his shit together...he had two wild pitches in a row....

hopefully we can pull together and Ben Sheets can get a win tomorrow and maybe we can get 2 games outta this series...I was really hoping for the sweep.

Korndogg
06-29-2007, 04:35 PM
yeah im pretty pissed off right now.

Lash
Cordero is the one who blew it. Turnbow did his job. Cordero.... 3 hits...3 ER's...1 HR. Ouch! And this was kind of an important game too....lol.
The Cubs have been hot lately and they really needed to win today to kick em back down a notch. They'll lose the series now.

07ROUSHSTG3
really sucks, they should have left gallardo in for another inning!

Lash
06-29-2007, 04:37 PM
They should have left him in for the rest of the game. 2 of the 3 relievers after him gave up runs.

Deggy
06-29-2007, 04:37 PM
yeah, it really was Cordero's fault....I'm just not liking how Turnbow has played as of late....

is Cordero our only closer?

Lash
06-29-2007, 04:40 PM
yeah, it really was Cordero's fault....I'm just not liking how Turnbow has played as of late....

is Cordero our only closer?

Yes. He blew it but he is still one of the best in the league. This was a big one though.

Deggy
06-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Yes. He blew it but he is still one of the best in the leauge. This was a big one though.

indeed he is one of the best in the league, and I know you can't be perfect...but this is a big rivalry series on our hands....everyone has to bring their A game!

flyin_blue_egg
06-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Go Cubs....brewers Suck!!!!

Korndogg
06-29-2007, 04:50 PM

diaf

flyin_blue_egg
06-29-2007, 05:02 PM
^^^WTF does that mean...don't be mad that the cubs are hotter then the brewers right now

Lash
06-29-2007, 09:32 PM

You may want to recheck the standings. :shades

Korndogg
06-29-2007, 09:44 PM
^^^WTF does that mean...don't be mad that the cubs are hotter then the brewers right now

It means

Die In A Fire

STANMAN
06-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah, this one hurt. All that's missing is a Cordero bobblehead night a few weeks ago (when he started sucking) and he could be the 07 version of Turnblown.

Deggy
06-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Yeah, this one hurt. All that's missing is a Cordero bobblehead night a few weeks ago (when he started sucking) and he could be the 07 version of Turnblown.

don't say that...he just had a bad night....we will take these next two games. *crosses fingers*. Sheets is pitching today....hopefully the bullpen can pull together in the end for him. :thumbsup

GRM-REPR
06-30-2007, 10:53 AM

I just find it humorus that the cubs spent almost as much as the yankees and red sox, and they are over 6 games behind a team that spent a fraction of that.

And yes, the cubs and bears still suck.....Actually all of Illinois sucks.:) Some of the worst fans ever......

GRM-REPR
06-30-2007, 10:55 AM

You're not one of the people that loaded up the axel on the band wagon are you?

wikked
06-30-2007, 11:16 AM

lol nice avatar.... GTFO :flipoff:

Anyhoo, yea they shoulda left Gallardo in, he can withstand an incredibly high pitch count, so wtf.
Probably trying to get that 30hrs/30saves record before the all-star break.

VroomPshhTsi
06-30-2007, 01:05 PM
I agree yesterday's game hurt (especially with a Cubs fan right next to me). Although it was Cordero's fault he's still one of the best closers in the league, just a rough outing. Let's hope for 2 of 3.

flyin_blue_egg
07-01-2007, 05:16 PM
cubs win the series!

spindler27
07-01-2007, 05:25 PM
cubs win the series!

get the **** out of wisconsin

nismodave
07-01-2007, 05:27 PM
LOL...Brewer and Packer fans are so sensitive.

Teufelhunden
07-01-2007, 05:29 PM
^^^No' it's just that FIBs are so easy to hate.

flyin_blue_egg
07-01-2007, 08:10 PM
^^^who the fvck you calling a FIB??? i've lived in WI my whole life

Korndogg
07-01-2007, 08:12 PM
^^^who the fvck you calling a FIB??? i've lived in WI my whole life

FIB sympathizer

:goof

flyin_blue_egg
07-01-2007, 09:55 PM
man dave is right.....all you brewers fans are so sensitive....all i say is cubs win the series and you all freak out

Lash
07-01-2007, 10:28 PM
I boo'd every single cubs hat/shirt that I saw at Summerfest yesterday. :D

Some of them didn't look too happy...lol.

hrsp
07-01-2007, 11:09 PM
fukk the cubs and there high ass payroll... underachieving ass team,,trying to "buy" a championship like every year...fukking loooooooooooosers

flyin_blue_egg
07-02-2007, 11:24 AM
the reason the cubs have to go out and "buy" talent right now is b/c andy "THE CLOWN" mcFAIL ruined the farm system of that team. When he left the twins they had one of the best running teams in MLB and one of the best farm systems to go along with it (why do you think the cubs hired him in the first place). Then he gets to chicago and does the complete opposite of what he did to make the twins a very good team for a good amount of time. Now that he's gone, it's gonna take the cubs a few years to repair all the damages he did to that team.

Teufelhunden
07-02-2007, 12:47 PM
^^^who the fvck you calling a FIB??? i've lived in WI my whole life Who's sensitive now? :)

Delavan = FIB home away from home ;)

flyin_blue_egg
07-02-2007, 10:12 PM
no...i think your getting d-town confused with lake geneva...we have more mexicans here then anything

Teufelhunden
07-03-2007, 12:02 AM
I've share a cottage on Lake Delavan with my FIB in-laws. Most of the surrounding cottage's are infested with FIB's as well. FIB plates in every parking lot.... ;)

flyin_blue_egg
07-03-2007, 10:51 AM
i'll give you that...but that's where just about all of them are...i live in a subdivison right off the lake (about 1/2 mile from) and all the FIB's live on the very edge closest to the lake...the funny thing is, the water quality of delavan lake is shitty, unless you like to fish the lake is good for nothing

Teufelhunden
07-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Our cottage is on the west end of the lake.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/bizbizbiz/fibs.jpg

flyin_blue_egg
07-03-2007, 11:47 AM
thats a nice area...i live in delmar subdivison if you know where that is...you live in the milwaukee area and have a cottage in delavan?

GRM-REPR
07-03-2007, 02:08 PM
the reason the cubs have to go out and "buy" talent right now is b/c andy "THE CLOWN" mcFAIL ruined the farm system of that team. When he left the twins they had one of the best running teams in MLB and one of the best farm systems to go along with it (why do you think the cubs hired him in the first place). Then he gets to chicago and does the complete opposite of what he did to make the twins a very good team for a good amount of time. Now that he's gone, it's gonna take the cubs a few years to repair all the damages he did to that team.

So what you're saying is paying TOP dollar for experience is worse than a bunch of rookie fukups in the farm system?

The cubs are no better than the sluggish yankees who spent boku buxs on garbage. OOOOOOO, Clemens won his first game this year!!! Whoop-d-fukn-do. Yeah, lets go and blow huge cash each year, and then suck. Now the cubs are following the same recipe for disaster.

Illinios just plain old sucks ass anyways.

Nix
07-03-2007, 03:01 PM
It is funny how the Cubs spent almost 300Million only to have an slightly above average team? What a waste of cash, as stated above just like the garbage Yankees, all temas with no heart, also screw the chitown tribune on wasting that money to build a dumpster of a team.:goof

Ill give this Zambrano is good but he needs to grow the fuk up man. That guy is the biggest baby I have ever seen in baseball. How many games has he been booted out of already in his short career?

Teufelhunden
07-03-2007, 05:29 PM
you live in the milwaukee area and have a cottage in delavan?Delavan is "up nort" for the FIB-in-laws. I'd rather be in Waupaca area. But, two hours north of the metro-Milwaukee is 4.5+ for them.

flyin_blue_egg
07-03-2007, 06:20 PM
^^^i know that...but where are you from??

flyin_blue_egg
07-03-2007, 06:21 PM
It is funny how the Cubs spent almost 300Million only to have an slightly above average team? What a waste of cash, as stated above just like the garbage Yankees, all temas with no heart, also screw the chitown tribune on wasting that money to build a dumpster of a team.:goof

Ill give this Zambrano is good but he needs to grow the fuk up man. That guy is the biggest baby I have ever seen in baseball. How many games has he been booted out of already in his short career?

two things....
zambrano is just an intense player....and he actually hasn't been kicked out of that many games in his career

Lash
07-03-2007, 07:19 PM
So what you're saying is paying TOP dollar for experience is worse than a bunch of rookie fukups in the farm system?

The cubs are no better than the sluggish yankees who spent boku buxs on garbage. OOOOOOO, Clemens won his first game this year!!! Whoop-d-fukn-do. Yeah, lets go and blow huge cash each year, and then suck. Now the cubs are following the same recipe for disaster.

Illinios just plain old sucks ass anyways.

As much as I'd hate to agree with you on something....

I agree.

:durr
:goof

Teufelhunden
07-03-2007, 07:21 PM
^^^i know that...but where are you from??I'm not a ex-FIB if thats what you're getting at. Wisconsinite.

flyin_blue_egg
07-03-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm not a ex-FIB if thats what you're getting at. Wisconsinite.

ok...so have you ever heard of/been to delmar...it's pretty close to where you're at