PDA

View Full Version : Nba draft tonight..

hrsp
06-28-2007, 05:40 PM
anyone care besides me?lol..just hoping the bucks dont take noah (i hate him)lol
i hope we can get conley (unlikely) or that big asain dude!!!!

Karps TA
06-28-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't want Noah or Horford. His dad Tito was perhaps one of the worst Bucks ever.

Personally I'm hoping for Conley Jr. They need a PG in the worst way

Karps TA
06-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Holy crap we picked the Chinaman.

Nice pick considering he won't sign with Milwaukee.

Neal Steffek
06-28-2007, 07:29 PM
Holy crap we picked the Chinaman.

Nice pick considering he won't sign with Milwaukee.

agreed

Karps TA
06-28-2007, 07:34 PM
How does Larry Harris still have a job? Has he even made 1 decent move since being made GM?

hrsp
06-28-2007, 07:46 PM
hahahahah we got the big china man....and yes he will sign...he has no choice(if he wants to play in the nba)

Karps TA
06-28-2007, 07:57 PM
I bet he never puts on a Bucks uniform and goes back to China. And Harris wastes a draft pick on nothing.

DirtyMax
06-28-2007, 09:20 PM
I bet he never puts on a Bucks uniform and goes back to China. And Harris wastes a draft pick on nothing.
Part of me says you're right and hopes you're not. At the end of the day, he came here for one reason though and that was the $$. It's the same money he'd get here or any other team so I bet he stays here.

For a big man, that dude can shoot. 59%FG 81%FT 10 RPG 2 steals per. Maybe they can slide Bogut over to the 4. Let's hope this kid can play some D because that's what they really needed. Who knows what he'll do with NBA talent guarding him though..

Karps TA
06-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Trust me he's living a pretty good life in China. The govt is propping him up and providing for him. Whatever money he makes, China will get a big portion of it. The fact of the matter is regardless of what Yi may want personally, it's not up to him.

I really hope this blows up and makes the Bucks look terrible. Much like when Bud ran the Brewers into the ground, Herb Kohl has done the same. The team needs a new owner more then any player they could ever sign. Bad teams start at the top. He's as bad a pro sports owner, as he is a politician.

DirtyMax
06-28-2007, 09:53 PM
Well, all week, Larry Harris has been sayiong he wanted Conley, Horford, or Green. As luck would have it, all 3 got drafted right after the "big 2". Personally, I think they should have packaged the pick and Simmons for Shawn Marion.

Who's the GM that trades Brendan Wright straight up for Jason Richardson?!?!? Michael Jordan (Charlotte) got the better end of that deal!!! Why can't the Bucks ever get the good end of those lopsided trades.... I'd have loved to have him here... pure hustle... .something they have 0 of right now.

hrsp
06-29-2007, 12:57 AM
if we coulda got marion that would have been SWEEEEEEEET

hrsp
06-29-2007, 01:00 AM
that deal jordan pulled off is ROBBERY!!!! j richardson is only 25 or 26 and is a beast of a player...big fan of his!!!

why would gs trade him? they had a good thing going in gs

DirtyMax
06-29-2007, 09:54 AM
why would gs trade him?

They said it was a cap-based decision...