PDA

View Full Version : seriously..........

Flight_740
06-28-2007, 10:37 AM
What is with this world??

Little ***** needs to be kicked in the cunt.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaymedia.cfm/id/15244

Cutlass Queen
06-28-2007, 11:11 AM
What is with this world??

Little ***** needs to be kicked in the cunt.

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaymedia.cfm/id/15244

Spoiled rotten and completely ungrateful, what a way to tell your mom thanks for the Lexus :rolleyes:

Car Guy
06-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah because that's only about a $50,000 car...??? And people wonder why the rest of the world HATES America, most families can't even put food on the table and she's crying becuase it not the right day......:rolleyes:

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Yooformula
06-28-2007, 12:29 PM
yet another reason why parents should be allowed to beat some kids! Return the car and say phuck you bish! walk!

Nix
06-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Ummmmm, I will take the car if that nasty litte ***** dosent want it. Fuking ungrateful skank, that show makes me sick seeing all those little shits shitting on their parents day in and day out. If my kid ever tried that shit with me I would bust out the wooden paddle or belt.

hrsp
06-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Ummmmm, I will take the car if that nasty litte ***** dosent want it. Fuking ungrateful skank, that show makes me sick seeing all those little shits shitting on their parents day in and day out. If my kid ever tried that shit with me I would bust out the wooden paddle or belt.

damn right!!!! those kids are all fukheads...crying like a lil ***** about getting a 50k car for her bday?? i think for my 15th b day i got a cd!!!!!! and i was happy for it...

lilws6
06-28-2007, 05:03 PM
I hate the show as well i've seen it a few times my ex used to watch it all the time. I hate people that have lots of money and flaunt it so well that there kids thrive off of making a seen if somethings not right because mommy and daddy can fix it. Makes me sick.

WickedSix
06-28-2007, 10:36 PM
:fire:fire and to think most of us were probably thankful we were a ble to get a job to save to buy our first car........:chair::chair: stupid spoiled whore is not a female model I'm interested in getting...

GTSLOW
06-28-2007, 10:45 PM
I was waiting for this to show up on here. My wife showed it to me last night.