PDA

View Full Version : gotta love the shyt talkers at culvers

Deggy
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
So last night me and a few of my friends, who are also on this forum were just sitting at culvers minding our own buisness, and then this cracked out looking fvck head starts pacing behind me (i have my back to the aisle of the parking lot). and then suddenly grabs the hat off my head.... I am confused and first, because I have no clue who the hell these people are...then after about 2 mins, i walk over to them and i tell them to give me my hat back, they don't, so i just snatch it back. Then as im walking away this fat guy bear hugs me, i elbow him and get out of it...some of you probably seen this fat guy before (he drives a POS beat to shit black 5.0 Fox Body). I just don't understand where the **** people get enjoyment out of ******* with other people....especially when they were like twice my size....

i can't stand people sometimes..

/complaint :nutkick

Flicktitty
06-26-2007, 02:36 PM
man, i wish i woulda been up there woulda been some nice entertainment for the night.

EDIT - Wasen't it your girlfriends birthday yesterday? if so what the hell were you doing at culvers?

Deggy
06-26-2007, 02:37 PM
man, i wish i woulda been up there woulda been some nice entertainment for the night.

EDIT - Wasen't it your girlfriends birthday yesterday? if so what the hell were you doing at culvers?

yeah it was my G/f's birthday smart ass.....she was with me :)

Flight_740
06-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Took you 2 minutes to decide to get your hat back?

You're nicer than I am.

Deggy
06-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Took you 2 minutes to decide to get your hat back?

You're nicer than I am.

well at first i was more confused than anything....it probably wasn't even two mins..

all i know is im not letting a couple of idiots scare me away from highway..

1967SS396
06-26-2007, 02:43 PM
What culvers I think I know that kid !

Deggy
06-26-2007, 02:44 PM
What culvers I think I know that kid !

hwy 100 and greenfield.

1967SS396
06-26-2007, 02:46 PM
hwy 100 and greenfield.

Yeah I think that kid is Brian, but I am not sure I went to school with him in Muskego,
Did all of his friends look skinny ?

1967SS396
06-26-2007, 02:48 PM
why did he take your hat,

did it say

I love fat homos ?

Prince Valiant
06-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Just don't cause trouble...talk to management. Last thing anyone needs is to lose their hangout spot due to 'tards.

michelle
06-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Any reason why they would take your hat? Kind of silly if you ask me. And sort of random.

Crawlin
06-26-2007, 02:56 PM
I was planning on stopping, even drove by, but didn't see anyone up there

Deggy
06-26-2007, 02:56 PM
Any reason why they would take your hat? Kind of silly if you ask me. And sort of random.

no reason at all....we did not say anything to them.....they were trying to "holler" at my girlfriend and my friend Clint's girlfriend....but they didn't say anything back to the guys....

yes i agree...it is silly, and immature....sad thing is, im sure im younger then all 5 or 6 of the people they were with.

moels
06-26-2007, 03:10 PM
That really takes some balls to take a strangers hat and then bear hug the person. What a couple of douchebags. Next time let some people know you are going and we'll come out of nowhere and bearhug Fatbastard and his friends. lol

Deggy
06-26-2007, 03:12 PM
That really takes some balls to take a strangers hat and then bear hug the person. What a couple of douchebags. Next time let some people know you are going and we'll come out of nowhere and bearhug Fatbastard and his friends. lol

well...next time i go out...just look for a Hyundai Santa Fe with fading paint to drive in...thats what I'm currently driving...if i see you guys sitting by the road ill park by you guys.....feel free to laugh at the ride...haha

moels
06-26-2007, 03:15 PM
I've been there twice so far and only to meet people for a reason and then leave. One of these nights I need to come and hang out with some BCM'ers somewhere.

Yooformula
06-26-2007, 03:18 PM
I say let management know about the morons so they can handle them.

Heat Seeker WS6
06-26-2007, 03:52 PM

Exactly what the Yoosef just said:thumbsup

Its THOSE tyes of individuals that screw around that are wrecking it for everyone else.

SlowStee
06-26-2007, 03:59 PM
wow youre a nice guy....there would of been a nasty scene If someone would have grabbed me like that

nismodave
06-26-2007, 04:01 PM
wow youre a nice guy....there would of been a nasty scene If someone would have grabbed me like that

X2.......Refer to your sig, right Diva??

Beagle
06-26-2007, 04:05 PM
i saw that tall ass kid take the hat from you. that was right before we went to take a lap. i was wondering about that. those kids are idiots who think there beaten up cars are cool.

stangfan15
06-26-2007, 04:06 PM
ya you are pretty nice i just have 0 patients when it comes to complete morons i probably woulda punched him in his jelly roll neck ha:rolf

Mssplayboybunie
06-26-2007, 04:21 PM
People are getting gutsier every day, doesn't surprise me kids throw stuff at people's cars up there while cruising, now it's leading to taking people's hats and who knows what else.

forcefedss
06-26-2007, 04:32 PM
ya what a bunch of tards. anyways, i dealt w/ a couple of those kinds a few months ago. on hwy, but no where near culvers...

anyways, have flicktitty go up there and bear hug that dude back. hes big, hell, he will be willing to do it hahahahahaha JP FLICKTITTY

SlowStee
06-26-2007, 04:34 PM
X2.......Refer to your sig, right Diva??

Good call Dave :devil

hrsp
06-26-2007, 04:41 PM
thats why i dont come up there....its not worth it to me i dont have the patience to deal with 1) hardasses 2) wanna be thugs) and if someone threw something at me or tried and take my hat or something silly like that id be arrested and charged with assault and battery..period...and alot of the asshats are under age so then anyone of us thats over 18 gets in that much more trouble...

also i think i know someone who knows the kid with the car you described i'll talk to him and find out what his problem is....

end of rant...

SmokinRAM114
06-26-2007, 04:46 PM
http://media.ufc.tv/i.cfc?method=get&w=550&cs=1&s=1FA57F63-1422-0E8C-9AE88BA70CD53DCB.jpg

^ that woulda been that ***** if it was me,(thanks formula diva) if i didnt know him shit woulda hit the fan.

wikked
06-26-2007, 05:33 PM

You're not allowed to turn the other cheek ;)

Deggy
06-26-2007, 05:35 PM
You're not allowed to turn the other cheek ;)

i didn't exaclty just turn the other cheek.... I'm just looking out for my well being...I don't need a Disorderly Conduct ticket...or maybe taking a punch to the face and not have health insurence to help me pay for it....im not gonna lie, two of those guys would of beat me to a pulp.

Feature Pony
06-26-2007, 05:38 PM
People are getting gutsier every day, doesn't surprise me kids throw stuff at people's cars up there while cruising, now it's leading to taking people's hats and who knows what else.

That happened to me back in 94 when I had my black mustang gt someone in a regal threw a can of something and it hit my roof. I get pi$$ed so I took my 5 cell maglight and threw it through there windshield, needless to say I was pi$$ed cause I lost my maglight.

If I would of been there when dude grabbed your hat or my hat he probably wouldn't of been walking after that, I would of dropped all those fools. and when WAPD would roll up, I would tell those pukes to say they fell down some stairs!! LOL

Deggy
06-26-2007, 05:41 PM
That happened to me back in 94 when I had my black mustang gt someone in a regal threw a can of something and it hit my roof. I get pi$$ed so I took my 5 cell maglight and threw it through there windshield, needless to say I was pi$$ed cause I lost my maglight.

If I would of been there when dude grabbed your hat or my hat he probably wouldn't of been walking after that, I would of dropped all those fools. and when WAPD would roll up, I would tell those pukes to say they fell down some stairs!! LOL

haha, needless to say...lets just say if they ever try ******* with me again...i got my louisville slugger in the trunk....lol

Deggy
06-26-2007, 05:43 PM
oh yeah...i completly forgot about what i did afterwards...so I got the plate number off the suburban they were driving....and i thought to myself "they had an open case of beer in there". because i saw them carrying it in the parking lot...

so i called the cops and told them where the car was last seen and the plate and car type....but i don't know if they ever got them...because im pretty sure the fat guys reeeeeked of booze....

i guess that was me being "mature" and taking the legal approach.

WickedSix
06-26-2007, 05:50 PM
i guess that was me being "mature" and taking the legal approach.

:thumbsup handled the matter well from what I see didn take their guff, made sure ya got the hat back, didn't escalate the matter the illegal way :headbang marked amount of restraint and thought if you ask me ;)

Deggy
06-26-2007, 06:07 PM
:thumbsup handled the matter well from what I see didn take their guff, made sure ya got the hat back, didn't escalate the matter the illegal way :headbang marked amount of restraint and thought if you ask me ;)

best believe tho...i have a baseball bat in my car now....but it is accompanied by a baseball glove....ya know...so i don't get in trouble.... not saying ill use it, but those guys are big...i cant take them down with fists.

97z2801ss
06-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Just bring the Julio....

WickedSix
06-26-2007, 06:20 PM
best believe tho...i have a baseball bat in my car now....but it is accompanied by a baseball glove....ya know...so i don't get in trouble.... not saying ill use it, but those guys are big...i cant take them down with fists.

they have nuts....they'll go down :rolf:rolf and cry like the lil girls they are :nutkick

pOrk
06-26-2007, 06:37 PM
That kid is always at Culvers, his flat black five oh is a turd

forcefedss
06-26-2007, 06:57 PM
its faggots like that, that ruin it for other ppl that are there just to hang out. i think pieces of shit like that should kill themselves. they ruin it for everyone else.

forcefedss
06-26-2007, 06:58 PM
and since i cant edit my posts, i have to make another. but ne ways, y do ppl have to act like hardasses? what, to impress some girls? or maybe their boyfriends...but ya, im done venting

Reverend Cooper
06-26-2007, 07:42 PM

i say knock 'em da fvck out

moels
06-26-2007, 08:30 PM
I'm with Coop on that. I know it might get you in trouble with Culver's or even the law, but someone has to stand up and squash the retards that are doing that shit.

Yooformula
06-26-2007, 08:44 PM
i say knock 'em da fvck out

As much fun as that would be to get the blood pumping, I think that most of us would be in serious trouble for perhaps assaulting a minor. Glad you werent hurt and you got your hat back.

Feature Pony
06-26-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm with Coop on that. I know it might get you in trouble with Culver's or even the law, but someone has to stand up and squash the retards that are doing that shit.

If you do it right, there should be no problem with the law. You always tell them you felt your life or someone elses life is in danager and you were just protecting yourself and your property.

Oh ya remember if you shoot them to get it in the front cause hitting them in the back could get you in a lot of trouble, thats all. LOL:rolf

hrsp
06-26-2007, 09:06 PM
As much fun as that would be to get the blood pumping, I think that most of us would be in serious trouble for perhaps assaulting a minor. Glad you werent hurt and you got your hat back.

thats what i'm saying

Reverend Cooper
06-26-2007, 09:19 PM
thats what i'm saying

point taken,soory i guess i misunderstood they were minors.

hrsp
06-26-2007, 09:23 PM
i would hope that "adults" wouldnt be running around like fukk heads and taking hats from people...isnt that something you do as a CHILD??

but it would be fun to crack a few skulls of the ignorant people out there!!!!!!

moels
06-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Didn't know they were minors either. If they were minors I would simply ask for the hat back and not allow the kid to bear hug me. If he was in the major leagues I would rip his head off for sure.

Reverend Cooper
06-26-2007, 09:30 PM
or i could just bring my minor up thats just about a major leaguer and let him crack some skulls, david is like 6'1 220 and dont take shit either

Poncho
06-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I was up there for like 10 minutes, when I people pulled I got looked at like people had a problem with me, noses up in the air, if it was anyone BCM, at least say hi and introduce, talked to Beagle for a minute, went in, grabbed dinner then left.

moels
06-26-2007, 09:32 PM
Good idea Coop. Let David have some fun while we dine on cheese nuggets.

WickedSix
06-26-2007, 09:33 PM
or i could just bring my minor up thats just about a major leaguer and let him crack some skulls, david is like 6'1 220 and dont take shit either

:thumbsup now that would be quality time :headbang

TURTLE
06-26-2007, 09:50 PM
some good father son activities for coop... lol

i usually get the looks in either car when i pull out, just for the fact that i intentionally don't do anything to draw attention to me or the car...
a) to keep the cops off me
b) to keep the idiots guessing ;)

flyin_blue_egg
06-26-2007, 09:54 PM
thats why i dont come up there....its not worth it to me i dont have the patience to deal with 1) hardasses 2) wanna be thugs) and if someone threw something at me or tried and take my hat or something silly like that id be arrested and charged with assault and battery..period...and alot of the asshats are under age so then anyone of us thats over 18 gets in that much more trouble...

also i think i know someone who knows the kid with the car you described i'll talk to him and find out what his problem is....

end of rant...

just so you know...it's just battery in WI

stangfan15
06-26-2007, 10:12 PM

just call me up im a big strong quick son of a ***** and im only 17 hahaha but only till december:rolf:chair::punch:

hrsp
06-26-2007, 10:57 PM

underage hitman for hire?? lol....

Deggy
06-26-2007, 11:11 PM
these guys weren't minors just so you know...and neither am i...lol

well im just gonna see how things go up there from now on. I'm not afraid of some guys stealing my hat...if they wanna fight....ill let them take the first swing, then ill start swinging my bat. :headbang:thumbsup

hrsp
06-26-2007, 11:14 PM
just some friendly advice...never let ANYONE take the "first swing" cause thats all it takes and you may be lights out....if you feel "threatened" swing away!!!!

Holeshot
06-26-2007, 11:16 PM
How come no one does that shit to me? I am always game if provoked. But I know how to behave and when not to..

Deggy
06-26-2007, 11:17 PM
just some friendly advice...never let ANYONE take the "first swing" cause thats all it takes and you may be lights out....if you feel "threatened" swing away!!!!

very true, but the guy that bear hugged me seemed pretty slow...haha...but yeah ill take your advice....

DEGGY WILL BE SWINGING THE LOUISVILLE SLUGGER!

Poncho
06-26-2007, 11:18 PM
How come no one does that shit to me? I am always game if provoked. But I know how to behave and when not to..

Cuz you're old, maybe? :goof

Holeshot
06-26-2007, 11:22 PM

Get back to work !!!;)

hrsp
06-26-2007, 11:24 PM
very true, but the guy that bear hugged me seemed pretty slow...haha...but yeah ill take your advice....

DEGGY WILL BE SWINGING THE LOUISVILLE SLUGGER!

yup do what ya gotta do!!!!

hrsp
06-26-2007, 11:25 PM

:rolf:rolf sorry thats funny shit there :thumbsup

Holeshot
06-26-2007, 11:30 PM
:rolf:rolf sorry thats funny shit there :thumbsup

Yeah the older the wiser.:thumbsup

hrsp
06-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Yeah the older the wiser.:thumbsup

no doubt...

Poncho
06-27-2007, 02:35 AM
Get back to work !!!;)

:goof

HRSEPLA
06-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Some people just don't know how to express themselves, when all they really want....... is a hug. What kind of world do we live in when you can't just go up to another strange man and give him a large embrace (commonly known as a 'Bear Hug') and that he has to go through the motions of taking your clothing to open up the opportunity for that hug.
I say next time, just ask! Then pay it forward.:)

Anakonda69
06-27-2007, 10:58 AM
i'm fat and i just don't go randomly grabbing people's hats....thats cause for an ass whoopin'

forcefedss
06-27-2007, 04:13 PM
i'm fat and i just don't go randomly grabbing people's hats....thats cause for an ass whoopin'

that goes along w/ some stranger just walkin up to you at culvers and then ploppin down in the passenger seat of your car...

had that happen to me once. i was like wtf do you think you are doin?

Deggy
06-27-2007, 04:37 PM
that goes along w/ some stranger just walkin up to you at culvers and then ploppin down in the passenger seat of your car...

had that happen to me once. i was like wtf do you think you are doin?

someone just sat in your car and didn't even know you?

HITMAN
06-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Hitman's technique for explaining the situation:

1) Explain the situation nicely.

2) If #1 doesn't work, then use some pepper spray and then slam the now incapacitated individual in the knees with said bat. While enduring lengthy convalescence, kneecapped individual will have lots of time to reflect on his life up to this point and figure out where he went wrong. This will hopefully lead to an epiphany of sorts and a new direction in life. :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
06-27-2007, 10:07 PM
hey did you just grab my ass?

T-Bag
06-28-2007, 12:17 AM
These tools are always up at Culver's, and the whole gang of them was up there again tonight driving through the parking lot like ******* morons.

And yes, the black mustang is a huge turd

Waver
06-28-2007, 06:30 AM
look at it like this.....the kid is a fat, smelly, greasy looking wanna be redneck who probably dosnt have much to live for, has a chain holding his engine in his car, and no intake tube/filter on his car.....Do you really think bubba has any real friend who dont talk shit behind his back...I know for a fact he dosnt because those who he meets up at culvers talk shit about him to me (I know them through mikespacecar).......What he was probably hoping to do was get your attention so that he could make a new friend, butt buddy, or boyfriend, and in his caveman mind, that was the best way to do it.