PDA

View Full Version : !!!attention: Eaa Mustang/ford Show Volunteer Sign-in!!!

pickardracing
06-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Yup, it's that time folks!

Time to sign up for volunteer work for the EAA Show!

We need volunteers for BOTH Friday set-up, and Show Day Saturday. ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to participate.

Volunteer Itinerary:

Friday - Meet at 10:00AM, go until done. Fun to follow afterwards!

Saturday- We STRONGLY request that all Saturday volunteers arrive at the grounds BY 7:00AM for assignment and general preparation.

Please, if you are planning on helping out, sign up in this thread with your name, and SEND ME AN EMAIL at pickardracing@charter.net .

Thanks in advance for your help and interest everyone. Let's make this the best one yet!

-----------

Updated Volunteer List:

Mike Jaber (NFLSpike-CPG)
Heidi Jaber
Mike Cooper (sonicblueroush-CPG)
Vicki Cooper
John Cooper
Mickey Pickard (pickardracing-CPG)
Wayne Moeller (moels-CPG)
Nick Loth (Neuwave-CPG)
Devin Burdge (fivonut-CPG)
Tina Burdge
Joe Reichard (02v6stangpwr-CPG)
Ron Kahler (65black-CPG)
Brandon W. (Brandon W.-BCM)
Kelly Ward (MockinU-WISTANGS)
Mark James
Lisa James

Reverend Cooper
06-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Mike,Vicki,John Cooper

NFLSpike
06-25-2007, 10:32 PM
I plan on being at the EAA grounds on Friday by 10:00 a.m. I will be there Thursday, as well, just getting some other things set up because I have the day off and I want to make it easier for Friday's crew. We will definitely be looking for people who can be there EARLY on Saturday morning (by 7:00 a.m....The more the merrier) As this show grows, more and more people will arrive earlier and earlier and we want to be ready for them. Please post up if you can FOR SURE make it by 7:00 a.m. on Saturday so I know who I can count on for the early rush.

Thanks everyone....it's going to be really a great time!

Spike

Waver
06-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Already posted up on c pony......hit me up on yahoo messenger

Yooformula
06-25-2007, 11:10 PM
stickified

moels
06-25-2007, 11:34 PM
I'll be helping as well. I posted on another site and emailed Mickey as well.

pickardracing
06-26-2007, 01:14 AM
stickified

Thanx bro! :headbang

pickardracing
06-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Anyone interested, please sign up now!

NFLSpike
06-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Just a quick FYI......

In order to better represent the diverse Mustang population.......We've Added a Class!
The new class will be "Y" Modified Mustangs (3 or more performance mods)

This class will be split into two groups... Y1-64-78 and Y2-79-07

Saleens, Shelby's, Roushs, Bullits, McLarens, etc...will go into the Special Interest Class so it won't affect these vehicles.

It's going to be a really great day!

Brandon W.
06-27-2007, 01:42 PM
if one of you guys could pm the addy of where this is taking place that would be great. i plan on coming Friday morning to help set-up.

pickardracing
06-27-2007, 06:49 PM
PM NFLSpike for exact directions.

We will need all the help we can get. This is a large event.

pickardracing
06-27-2007, 07:10 PM
List Updated, anyone else interested in volunteering, PLEASE SIGN UP NOW!

Reverend Cooper
06-27-2007, 08:04 PM
mickey mockin u is kelly ward from wi-stangs

pickardracing
06-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks bro

NFLSpike
06-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Hey Stang Gang....

I just wanted to let you know that we couldn't have asked for a better day for a bunch of Mustang Enthusiasts to get together. The excitement is building as I watched 2 GTX1's unloaded, as well as a convertible Eleanor and an incredible Stang called "Nightmare!" Oh, I forgot to mention that Mercury dropped off their 2100hp Cigarette Racing Boat for you to enjoy. It's going to be a great day and I can't wait to meet everyone. The goal all along was to make this the biggest Mustang gathering in the Midwest. I think that we might raise a lot of eyebrows with all the Stangs that will be in attendance. It's not about competing with other shows.....it's all about enjoying our cars. Let's have a great day! The show ends early enough for many of you to join us for the cruise afterwards. It's a great restaurant and we'll have some cake and munchies and take over the place!
Call me if anyone needs some tickets for people coming just to see the show. 920-251-9299 I may have a few extras for you! :rolleyes:

See you in a few hours..Drive Safely!

Spike

Yooformula
06-30-2007, 11:51 PM
post lots of pics! I wanted to go but I needed a vacation badly!

Reverend Cooper
07-01-2007, 12:15 AM
it was so awesome i got some great video on the ground and even better in the air fro the helicopter

Waver
07-01-2007, 09:56 AM
I have some of nightmare, I will post them later on, and if I find any from other sites I will get them up here too