PDA

View Full Version : chris benoit found dead!!

Ricky Bobby
06-25-2007, 07:12 PM
said that him and his whole family was found in the house dead, i used to watch wrestling alot its kinda shocking

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21969528-1702,00.html

Crawlin
06-25-2007, 07:16 PM
WOW. He was one of if not my favorite. He was still going strong wasn't he? Sad part about the family crisis thing. Maybe some foul play involved.

Ricky Bobby
06-25-2007, 07:18 PM
yea he still was wrestling i guess he was supposed to be in last night on PPV but he had a family emergency and was replaced and now this

badass88gt
06-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Holy shit, thats crazy. I wonder what happened?

nismodave
06-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Whoops I missed this thread....

That sucks so bad.......He was a great entertainer.

Firefighter Z
06-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Thats sad

Just one question though, how did Mc Mahon come alive ?

twirkin50
06-25-2007, 08:29 PM
At first I thought it was just him, maybe steroid OD or something, but the whole family.

hrsp
06-25-2007, 08:49 PM
damns thats insane i remeber him from way back..the crippler crossface

Karps TA
06-25-2007, 08:57 PM
I just saw this tonite as well. Total shocker.

I almost don't want to know what happened. I can't see him going nuts and killing one of his kids, considering how much of a family man I've heard he was. Maybe the wife went nuts?

u_say_go
06-25-2007, 09:03 PM
I'm watching the Benoit tribute right now with my little boy, he's bummed out. Great entertainer, good role model too compared to the others out there in TV land.
Police are investigating the deaths as "homicide". Who knows what happened, but we'll surely hear about it in the days to come.

pickardracing
06-25-2007, 09:08 PM
What the hell... I wonder what went down?

Karps TA
06-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Atlanta paper says it's being investigated as a murder-suicide.

I forgot that his wife was the Manager "Woman". I wouldn't be surprised if she snapped. She always seemed psycho to me.

Reverend Cooper
06-25-2007, 09:14 PM
wow the murder suicide thing seems to be the norm lately

Flicktitty
06-26-2007, 12:10 AM
thats crazy, i saw it on Yahoo news just now. went to the WWE site and found this

WWE SITE ON DEATH (http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate)

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities’ findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.
The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.

i wonder what would of led him to that?

moels
06-26-2007, 12:35 AM
Just read that too, I wonder how the stars who paid tribute to him tonight as a great man and good father feel now that he killed his wife and son and then himself. I liked Benoit, but it seems he did the unthinkable.

Yooformula
06-26-2007, 12:54 AM
I hope Benoit rots in hell. damm his achievements, what good are they if he cant be a good MAN/FATHER.

pickardracing
06-26-2007, 01:16 AM
W O W...........

Breecher_7
06-26-2007, 05:45 AM
I guess you cant jump to conclusions yet, but the truth will come out. I to am one of the suckers that watch this stuff, Ive always liked Benoit, always seemed to show good sportsmanship and was a hell of an athlete.

Waver
06-26-2007, 07:07 AM
thats crazy, i saw it on Yahoo news just now. went to the WWE site and found this

WWE SITE ON DEATH (http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate)

i wonder what would of led him to that?

caught her cheating, told him that his son wasnt his, mental illness....or someone set it up to look like he killed them

Car Guy
06-26-2007, 08:31 AM
Or he just snapped, does anybody think he was on drugs...???

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 08:37 AM
I think theres a good possiblity. He's a guy who's wrestled thru alot of injuries. And I don't think he took Eddie Guerro's death the best.

The biggest problem is these guys work too much over the year. They need to give these guys more time off. They perform like 4 times a week, 52 weeks a year, meanwhile travelling all over the country. They bust their ass on a Sunday PPV, then have to do it again Monday night. It may be choregraphed and whatever, but they still take a lot of punishment.

wikked
06-26-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm sure he was on the 'roids like 95% of the other guys.
I never liked his matches when I used to watch, too boring, not enough shìt breaking and smashing and flying around the ring. :P

Anakonda69
06-26-2007, 09:29 AM
wow thats weird..what is with people lately.....could have been some serious roid rage...

Mssplayboybunie
06-26-2007, 09:35 AM
I was going to say if they were not all "shot" to death how the heck could some intruder or whatever have you attack him and then his family, He is to big of a guy to get past..my next thought though was that somehow his wife pissed him off and caused him to go crazy and kill his whole family. Either way that is so disgusting I have no words for it. Very sad but why kill your kid?? I dont get that from what I have seen he seemed like a family man.

Nix
06-26-2007, 10:33 AM
This my friends is a perfect example of "Roid Rage". Poor fuker couldnt keep it toghter and went nuts. Burn in hell you sick piece of shit for all eturnity...:thumbsup

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Benoit didn't have your classic Roid body. He was definetly ripped. But he was a pretty small guy. They list him as 5'11" but I doubt he was more then 5'8"

Yooformula
06-26-2007, 10:42 AM
I dont feel sorry for the life he CHOSE. Other wrestlers quit because of the conditions, so could he.

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm not saying to feel sorry for him. What I'm saying is the lifestyle is killing people. Every sport has an offseason. Bodies and minds aren't made to go thru that punishment day in and out. It's a stressfull situation and I'm surprised more people haven't snapped. The WWE is doing a bad job of taking care of their talent. It's why guys like Kurt Angle went to TNA. Very little travel and lots of time off.

Seems like alot of people are snapping lately though, not just wrestlers.

Breecher_7
06-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Benoit didn't have your classic Roid body. He was definetly ripped. But he was a pretty small guy. They list him as 5'11" but I doubt he was more then 5'8"

I would agree, he didnt look to be on roids........

pickardracing
06-26-2007, 10:51 AM
This my friends is a perfect example of "Roid Rage". Poor fuker couldnt keep it toghter and went nuts. Burn in hell you sick piece of shit for all eturnity...:thumbsup

Why dont you withhold judgment until you get the facts.

Breecher_7
06-26-2007, 10:55 AM

I would agree here. This just seems out of character for him. Id be willing there is alot more to this story that will come out.

pickardracing
06-26-2007, 11:01 AM
I would agree here. This just seems out of character for him. Id be willing there is alot more to this story that will come out.

Exactly. While I'm not a huge wrestling guy anymore, there was a time when I followed it pretty closely. Benoit was one of the truly 'good guys' in that business and didnt have an enemy in the place. He wasn't a roid'er, and he busted his ass to get where he was.

Although it's completely possible that everything coming out is 100% true, to say that something like this was out of character for him is an understatement. Wait until all the facts are in.

Brandon W.
06-26-2007, 11:27 AM
i dont see what the big deal about the "facts"are..dude killed his own WIFE AND KID.. then himself. he deserves to rot in hell regardless of what he was on or what he was emotionally going through. there are shrinks for a reason. my $0.02

H8RADE
06-26-2007, 12:01 PM

Facts released by the cops say he strangled his wife and smothered his kid on Friday or Saturday, and then roamed around the house for 1-2 days before hanging himself in his weight room.
Solid citizen.
Combine this with the Sensational Sherry thing, and McMahon's 'death' and its a little twisted.
:wow

Nix
06-26-2007, 12:06 PM

Now why on gods green earth would I do that? Why didn't you tell everyone else to do that? Is it just me? Too late too bad so fukin sad, my opnion has been plastered on here along with everyone elses. Thats what this board is about? Isnt it? opnions? If you dont like my oopnion put me on ignore.

Everyone please stop posting your opnions and thoughts immediatley, god forbid you offend someone by posting your personal opnion. Unreal, Im sure your older than me so grow up.:rolleyes: Clean the sand out of your mangina, its an opnion unreal... :rolf:banana1:

You said it best, its MY JUDGMENT. ;)

Nix
06-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Benoit was one of the truly 'good guys' in that business and didnt have an enemy in the place. He wasn't a roid'er, and he busted his ass to get where he was.

Yeah and my hairy ass is super de douper sexy... The facts are in deal with it. He was a chump that got PAID mad cash to do what he enjoyed and he was a fukin dirt ball. Right now he is rotting in hell getting poked and prodded by satan and his minions...:thumbsup

Josepy
06-26-2007, 12:16 PM
I turn on the TV last night and I see Mcmahon in the ring and I am like WTF. Then I see what happend. Benoit was one of my favorites but after this. I hope he burns in hell. What kind of puke does something like that. He better not make it into the WWE hall of fame.

Brandon W.
06-26-2007, 12:23 PM
I turn on the TV last night and I see Mcmahon in the ring and I am like WTF. Then I see what happend. Benoit was one of my favorites but after this. I hope he burns in hell. What kind of puke does something like that. He better not make it into the WWE hall of fame.

he wont...even stone cold steve austin was on the tribute last night..And Thats The Bottom Line.:rolf:rolf:rolf

Yooformula
06-26-2007, 12:23 PM
just because he was calm on stage doesnt mean he wasnt juiced out of his mind. A pro knows how to handle their emotions when they are sauced. I doubt that with the schedule they maintained that it is possible to stay that big AND lean without the use of steroids and please only those that have actually DONE it respond otherwise you are talking through your ass about it because you have NO clue.

The man killed his wife and child. do you need to wait for him to kill everyone on the planet before someone can call him a scumbag....damm, sorry guys but your heroes and idols are still only human.

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 12:53 PM
Actually Yoo, I'd say he was the opposite. He was known as being intense as hell on stage and calm as could be off it.

That and normally you see a difference in size in a person that takes roids. Benoit has been basically the same size for as long as I can remember. Heck if anything he was more ripped back in his WCW days.

I'd just like to know what makes people snap like that.

Brandon W.
06-26-2007, 12:58 PM
I'd just like to know what makes people snap like that.

one word...Democrats:rolf:rolf:rolf

id say he was doped up on something.

hrsp
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
****k him hope he burns in hell....you wanna kill yourself..fine..but to kill your own child is unimaginable...i heard they(wwe) gave him a tribute???
how the fukk does i SICK FAGOT get a tribute for killing his family?? am i missing something here?

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 02:08 PM
At the time they did it the police were calling it a homicide. They didn't know the details apparently.

I doubt they would have done it otherwise.

hrsp
06-26-2007, 02:12 PM
At the time they did it the police were calling it a homicide. They didn't know the details apparently.

I doubt they would have done it otherwise.

that makes more sense then

Firefighter Z
06-26-2007, 02:55 PM
What if the wife cracked out and killed the kid and then he got mad cause she killed his son and decided to kill her and then realized how fu<ked he is now cause theres 2 people dead, so he kills himself just for good measure?

But I guess taken so many blows to the head might set your screws loose too.

Theres so many sides to the story, just have to investigate it more.

Breecher_7
06-26-2007, 03:01 PM
What if the wife cracked out and killed the kid and then he got mad cause she killed his son and decided to kill her and then realized how fu<ked he is now cause theres 2 people dead, so he kills himself just for good measure?

But I guess taken so many blows to the head might set your screws loose too.

Theres so many sides to the story, just have to investigate it more.

Agreed......

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Well they are making it sound like the wife was strangled Saturday, he smothered the kid Sunday and hung himself on Monday. Now that's a messed up 3 day weekend.

Nickerz
06-26-2007, 03:31 PM
actually the inside word from some people close to the PD is that his wife killed his kid. Called him, he took an emergancy leave went home and strangled his wife to death with a cord from an alarm clock. Then he wrote a note about it and hung himself.

pickardracing
06-26-2007, 03:34 PM
just because he was calm on stage doesnt mean he wasnt juiced out of his mind. A pro knows how to handle their emotions when they are sauced. I doubt that with the schedule they maintained that it is possible to stay that big AND lean without the use of steroids and please only those that have actually DONE it respond otherwise you are talking through your ass about it because you have NO clue.

The man killed his wife and child. do you need to wait for him to kill everyone on the planet before someone can call him a scumbag....damm, sorry guys but your heroes and idols are still only human.

Well, i was witholding the namecalling and fingerpointing unitl I saw an official report on what happened. He aint my hero.

Facts are now in, and he did it. So **** him.

Breecher_7
06-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Not sure if this is the latest and greatest but its what I found....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19424899/?GT1=10056#storyContinued

Why Chris? Why? Im waiting to see the toxicology report, I never thought he was on roids.....

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 03:41 PM
I was holding out hope it was something different then what it looked like. But guess not. Feel sorry for his kids.

He was on prescription roids. I know most of those guys have to take them after having the neck fusion surgery. But I would have thought he'd be off those by now.

Nix
06-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Well, i was witholding the namecalling and fingerpointing unitl I saw an official report on what happened. He aint my hero.

:durr

LIL EVO
06-26-2007, 05:07 PM
That hits home. Guess im grateful my brother and sister are still alive. Never understood why the kids needed to be killed in situations like that.

pickardracing
06-26-2007, 05:22 PM
:durr

Get a ******* life. At least I wait to hear the full story before I go shooting my mouth off.

Idiot.

Deggy
06-26-2007, 05:23 PM
i quickly read all these posts...

whats this about Vince Macmahon being dead? part of the "plot" of the WWE's "Soap Opera"....all I have to say is if this is a sick and twisted "plot" in the WWE...im disapointed....and discusted.

Nix
06-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Get a ******* life. At least I wait to hear the full story before I go shooting my mouth off.

Idiot.

I see, I guess stateing my opnion is shooting my mouth off huh? Get some class dude. Geeezzzeeeeeee:rolleyes: You got some thin skin and your feelings were hurt
:( Do you want me to bust out the Kotex for your vagina?:durr

I'm done with you, some pretty damn sad people on here...

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 06:37 PM
i quickly read all these posts...

whats this about Vince Macmahon being dead? part of the "plot" of the WWE's "Soap Opera"....all I have to say is if this is a sick and twisted "plot" in the WWE...im disapointed....and discusted.

They blew up his limo. It's happens every other week on other TV shows.

Yooformula
06-26-2007, 08:32 PM

Normally I would agree with you about waiting before name calling but when kids are involved it just boils me up and I tend to shoot off emotionally before I think things through. I wasnt saying that he was your hero, its just that society tends to give a celebrity extra benefit of the doubt because they see them on tv or whatnot.

Karps TA
06-26-2007, 08:49 PM
If you check out wwe.com they pulled off the tribute stuff that they normally do when a wrestler dies. There's just a press release expressing their shock at the news as it's being released and warning people not to jump to conclusions that this is steriod related.

This happening to Benoit is just pretty big to wrestling fans. It would be like is Derek Jeter did it. It's one of those unbeliebable stories that seems 180 degrees out of character.

badass88gt
06-26-2007, 09:33 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressrelease

They do make alot of good points.

WTF is with the text messages???

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/chrisbenoittimeline

Waver
06-26-2007, 10:01 PM
I honestly feel that there was some kind of mental illness that caused this.....

Reverend Cooper
06-26-2007, 10:08 PM
yeah i guess. is mental illness caused by 'roids,being dropped on your head all the time and living in a dreamworld on stage,then having to come back to reality when home

Mssplayboybunie
06-26-2007, 10:36 PM
I guess being a celebrity isnt always what it claims to be. Got a lot of stress on your hands, more so then others but the truth is is no one will know what was going through his mind during that time. But it sure looked like he did love his family on T.V. but what happened behind closed doors is beyond me. Still very shocking & sick

Karps TA
06-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Alot more info on this has been coming out. The text messages he sent to some of his co-workers was telling them his address, and that the dogs were locked in the pool area and that the side door to the garage would be unlocked.

Also turns out his son had something called Fragile X syndrome. Wikipedia describes the symptoms:

Aside from intellectual disability (mental retardation), prominent characteristics of the syndrome include an elongated face, large or protruding ears, flat feet, larger testicals in men (macroorchidism), and low muscle tone. Behavioral characteristics may include stereotypic movements (e.g., hand-flapping) and atypical social development, particularly shyness and limited eye contact. Some individuals with the fragile X syndrome also meet the diagnostic criteria for autism. While full mutation males tend to present with severe intellectual disability, the symptomology of full mutation females runs the gamut of minimally affected to severe intellectual disability, which may explain why females are underdiagnosed relative to males.

Which may explain some of the drugs found in the house like Human Growth hormones.

Mssplayboybunie
06-27-2007, 08:34 AM
Alot more info on this has been coming out. The text messages he sent to some of his co-workers was telling them his address, and that the dogs were locked in the pool area and that the side door to the garage would be unlocked.

Also turns out his son had something called Fragile X syndrome. Wikipedia describes the symptoms:

Aside from intellectual disability (mental retardation), prominent characteristics of the syndrome include an elongated face, large or protruding ears, flat feet, larger testicals in men (macroorchidism), and low muscle tone. Behavioral characteristics may include stereotypic movements (e.g., hand-flapping) and atypical social development, particularly shyness and limited eye contact. Some individuals with the fragile X syndrome also meet the diagnostic criteria for autism. While full mutation males tend to present with severe intellectual disability, the symptomology of full mutation females runs the gamut of minimally affected to severe intellectual disability, which may explain why females are underdiagnosed relative to males.

Which may explain some of the drugs found in the house like Human Growth hormones.

Thats pretty interesting, I kind of thought that his son did look a bit different (not that it mattered) but I never knew that so it kinda shows more light on it, still wondering what went through his mind hopefully they can find enough stuff out and let curious minds know what really went down. Im going to say drugs played a big role in that.

Nix
06-27-2007, 08:38 AM
It was also just announced that he was actually injecting his own son with his sterorids... Who does this? Now that is really disturbing:rolleyes:

flyin_blue_egg
06-27-2007, 11:22 AM
did you read what the condition his son had does?? maybe he did it to make his son look normal, not saying thats a good reason, but i bet you that's why he did it

theavenger333
06-27-2007, 12:08 PM
there are so many things that could have gone wrong here. Benoit was an incredible family man. when he was with WCW he missed a lot of events to be with his family, hence why he never got any chances at the bigtime titles and such. he held that US belt or whatever. between possible 'roids, HGH etc, as well as a lot of other things including Post Concussion Syndrome he could have simply snapped. he was a great husband and father going into it. people make mistakes, and unfortunatly this was a huge one. i do however guarantee he wasnt in a right state of mind when he did it. pay tribute to how he lived his life, to the man he was, not the event that ended it.

flyin_blue_egg
06-27-2007, 12:25 PM
^^^exactly...everyone in the news etc. (with the exception of WWE/WWF/WCW fans) are focusing on what he did to end it all, not the extrodinary life he lived as one of the better entertainers in the business. I used to watch wrestling all the time back in the day and could tell that he was a man of his word, so with this happening i have a feeling that it was a combination of his sons physical state, the have fantasy world he worked in and possibly the drugs he was on all comeing to a head.

Yooformula
06-27-2007, 01:41 PM
sure if he just ended his OWN life not someone else's. what good is your life if you kill people on the way out? he did have 2 other kids, what about them? he was an actor for crying out loud, do you guys still believe wwe is real too?

Karps TA
06-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Yeah even I gotta say there's no reason to remember somebody who went out the way he did. I think even the WWE stating they won't mention his name anymore, proves that even their low standards were not met by his death. I bet they really wish they didn't do the tribute show.

Nix
06-27-2007, 03:00 PM
This guy is turning out to be even more of a piece of shit than I already assumed. There is no excuse for him to be injecting ANYTHING into his own son for any reason (sterorids). What a great parent he was, here son have some growth hormones, daddy uses them and daddy wants you to use them too.:)

:flipoff2: Fukin moron...

Neal Steffek
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
This guy is turning out to be even more of a piece of shit than I already assumed. There is no excuse for him to be injecting ANYTHING into his own son for any reason (sterorids). What a great parent he was, here son have some growth hormones, daddy uses them and daddy wants you to use them too.:)

His son had a disease hand needed them. Reading is a skill. :durr

Yooformula
06-27-2007, 04:29 PM
you dont think his deformity was related to his steriod use in the past? look at how many pro athletes have kids with defects.

wow I cant believe this horse isnt dead yet.....

Nix
06-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Reading is a skill. :durr

True true how true.:thumbsup

Neal Steffek
06-27-2007, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=Yooformula;291934]you dont think his deformity was related to his steriod use in the past? look at how many pro athletes have kids with defects.

QUOTE]

I am not saying it is or isnt, but either way the kid needed them.

HITMAN
06-28-2007, 01:22 AM
you dont think his deformity was related to his steriod use in the past? look at how many pro athletes have kids with defects.

I am not saying it is or isnt, but either way the kid needed them.

You've got to be fuking kidding me....:loser

Benoit was a POS wife-beating, steroid abusing, psychotic ASSHOLE. And now it comes out that he was injecting his son with this garbage. How nuts is that?

the kid needed them

Are we now supposed to believe he was a doctor and this was his prescribed method of healing his son? Are you fuking stupid? You Benoit nut-swinging assholes might want to stop making excuses for this shit-stain and start coming around to the reality that his persona was completely manufactured by the WWE's marketing department. I'm sure in real life he was quite the 'roid raging goon. His wife filed on his sorry ass back in 2003 and then reversed her decision after Benoit probably threatened to do just what he ended up doing, murdering her and her kid.

You probably think Bobby Cutts' activities up to now are just peachy, as well... :durr

Neal Steffek
06-28-2007, 10:41 AM
You've got to be fuking kidding me....:loser

Benoit was a POS wife-beating, steroid abusing, psychotic ASSHOLE. And now it comes out that he was injecting his son with this garbage. How nuts is that?

Are we now supposed to believe he was a doctor and this was his prescribed method of healing his son? Are you fuking stupid? You Benoit nut-swinging assholes might want to stop making excuses for this shit-stain and start coming around to the reality that his persona was completely manufactured by the WWE's marketing department. I'm sure in real life he was quite the 'roid raging goon. His wife filed on his sorry ass back in 2003 and then reversed her decision after Benoit probably threatened to do just what he ended up doing, murdering her and her kid.

You probably think Bobby Cutts' activities up to now are just peachy, as well... :durr

Honestly, did you read anything or are you just bashing for the sake of bashing? The kid had a disease. The kid was mentally retarded/ had autism. The doctors prescribed this for him. It made him better.

Are you going to start calling diabetics drug users because they have to use insulin? Come on now please READ fist and get the facts.

badass88gt
06-28-2007, 12:58 PM
I find it hard to believe any doctor had the parents injecting the child with steroids as treatment. Has this been documented or proven anywhere?

Neal Steffek
06-28-2007, 01:50 PM
I find it hard to believe any doctor had the parents injecting the child with steroids as treatment. Has this been documented or proven anywhere?

Why not. Steroids is used to help many many sickness. And yes, it was well documented.

badass88gt
06-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Are there different kinds of steroids that are used?

Neal Steffek
06-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Are there different kinds of steroids that are used?

Yes, there are many different kinds.

On a side not. The story gets more and more weird. :wow

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19468182/?GT1=10056

theavenger333
06-28-2007, 04:36 PM
tons and tons of perscription drugs have low level steroids and boosters in them. its how you heal from serious injuries. many of them aren't the types that are harmful. i can't remember the word right now, but they call them something different. many many "supplements" people take have low level steroids in them too. i had a viral attack when i was about 17, it completely destroyed my immune system and i was dogging around all day. the drugs that kicked it out had a steroid in it to help me stay up. Day-Quil has one in it

badass88gt
06-28-2007, 05:07 PM
Anabolic sateroids, thats the body builder steroids? Thats also used to treat the condition that his son had?

theavenger333
06-28-2007, 07:38 PM
not anabolic, no. honestly, there's no proof he ever did or has done steroids. WCW actually used to do testing, so he wouldn't have ever made it. until someone shows me hard proof of everything, not a bunch of BS rumors, crap papers are saying, "leaked" shit, etc, **** this

Karps TA
06-28-2007, 08:45 PM
The news channels are really pissing me off about this story. They don't want to do anything but focus on steroids. They want to blame everything on roids. Not anti-depressants, pain killers, mental conditions, etc. They have the gall to bring on ex wrestlers and such, but they won't let them talk about anything unless it roids. It's total hack journalism.

badass88gt
06-28-2007, 09:32 PM
They found anabolic steroids in his home. Not much more proof is needed that he did them, IMO. I dont think they'll ever find a picture of him shooting up.

If he was jacked up on SOMETHING, and if he really did kill his kid and wife and it wasnt just made to look like he did it, the fvck him, may he rot in hell.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-28-2007, 09:40 PM
man, this story gets crazier every day. now, someone updated wikipedia about the deaths before the bodies were ever even discovered!!!!!

Karps TA
06-28-2007, 09:42 PM
They found anabolic steroids in his home. Not much more proof is needed that he did them, IMO. I dont think they'll ever find a picture of him shooting up.

If he was jacked up on SOMETHING, and if he really did kill his kid and wife and it wasnt just made to look like he did it, the fvck him, may he rot in hell.

Unless of course the tox screens say differently and the roid were for his kid. Regardless of what happened he was a douche bag. But this blaming everything on roids is pretty crazy.

My point is these news channels shouldn't bring people on if they aren't going to let them give their sides.

Teufelhunden
06-29-2007, 01:19 PM
man, this story gets crazier every day. now, someone updated wikipedia about the deaths before the bodies were ever even discovered!!!!!That is an interesting turn in this story. (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/29/wrestler.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories)

Benoit's page on Wikipedia, a reference site that allows users to add and edit information, was updated at 12:01 a.m. Monday, about 14 hours before authorities say the bodies were found. The reason he missed a match Saturday night was "stemming from the death of his wife Nancy," it said.

Wikipedia confirmed the authenticity of the time stamp and said the entry was made by someone using an IP address registered in Stamford, Connecticut, where World Wrestling Entertainment is based. The anonymous user acknowledged being from Stamford, but claimed no connection to WWE.

Yooformula
06-30-2007, 11:20 PM
again people without a clue about roids making assinine statements. just because his tox reports comes back clean doesnt mean he didnt do them within the last 3 months. Steroids worse effects are the depression and mood swings AFTER their bodies cleanse out. he was issued them because his own testosterone stopped working working.........because his body stopped producing them due to artifiicial injection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow I never imagined so many naive people posted...

Neal Steffek
07-01-2007, 04:39 AM
again people without a clue about roids making assinine statements. just because his tox reports comes back clean doesnt mean he didnt do them within the last 3 months. Steroids worse effects are the depression and mood swings AFTER their bodies cleanse out. he was issued them because his own testosterone stopped working working.........because his body stopped producing them due to artifiicial injection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow I never imagined so many naive people posted...

100% true. You dont go stupid when you are on them, it's when you go off them you get mood swings. Thats why most ween them selvs off, not cold turkey.

theavenger333
07-01-2007, 01:48 PM

i've never seen so many people willing to make up crap without bonafide proof! i've seen little kids clothing in your house, doesn't mean you wear it!

Yooformula
07-01-2007, 02:58 PM
are you kidding me!?!? there is NO way he could get that size AND maintain for YEARS with the same look without the use of steroids. whether or not he gave it to his kids is something else but even former wrestlers say that every one of them do it. I have met diamond dallas paige numerous times and he is great friends with my boss and has talked about the abuse of roids in pro wrestling with EVERY wrestler....true some more than others but abuse nonetheless. that kind of vascularity and definition is not possible day in/day out considering their lack of rest and diet unless they are using steroids.

theavenger333
07-01-2007, 03:51 PM
so every person who is incredibly physically fit is a juicer? its not possible for someone to work very hard, eat well, and take care of themselves? i make no doubt many wrestlers are juicers, but again. NO. PROOF. Jose Canseco went out a few years ago and said steroids run rampant in EVERY clubhouse. does that mean everyone does them? i'm REALLY sure Tony Graffanino juices, hence his big bad 2 home runs this year. without PROOF you have nothing. Diamond Dallas Paige was kicked out of 2 wrestling schools including the Hart school because of his stupidity and drug use. word of mouth doesn't count for shyt. EITHER WAY. you are chastising someone you DONT know, and you have no concrete facts about. the papers are the ones reporting everything, and most of it is WITHOUT citing sources. hence, lying.

05caddyext
07-01-2007, 04:44 PM
there is absolutely no way that any human can be that muscular without using steriods at some point in their life. it doesn't matter how much hard work you put in at the gym nor how good your genetics are, you cannot get that defined without the use of roids and a cutting agent. You can tell immediately in the world of wrestling who does them and who doesn't. The guys that are super cut and gigantic like a body builder, they do them. The guys who are really big with no definition don't or have stopped using them. Look at stallone, he was busted with hgh in australia not long after filming rocky 20934. All those guys who are rediculously ripped HAD to have used steroids at some point to gain that physical size, you just can't get that big without them.

badass88gt
07-01-2007, 04:51 PM
i've never seen so many people willing to make up crap without bonafide proof! i've seen little kids clothing in your house, doesn't mean you wear it!

What possible reason does he have to have anabolic steroids in his house?

theavenger333
07-01-2007, 08:19 PM
could have used them before, like we said the kid used them. there's liquor in our house, but nobody but me has touched any of it in about 8 years

badass88gt
07-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Anabolic sateroids, thats the body builder steroids? Thats also used to treat the condition that his son had?

not anabolic, no.

What possible reason does he have to have anabolic steroids in his house?

like we said the kid used them.

Not trying to be a **** here, but which is it? The kid was shooting steroids to gain muscle? What was a 7 year old disabled boy using them for, if they don't use anabolic steroids to treat his condition, like you said?

theavenger333
07-02-2007, 02:16 AM
there are no proven reports of ANYTHING. the press screamed Anabolic Steroids, without citing a source. its proven, and common that kids with his son's ailments do take steroid injections. not sure of which kind exactly. i would imagine it depends on the case. i don't know for sure.

Nix
07-02-2007, 10:35 AM
The horsey is tired...:chair: