PDA

View Full Version : Coolest cop ever.

STANMAN
06-24-2007, 01:25 PM
On the HWY last night I was giving some kid some footage for his camcorder (mean he was in a Nissan Sentra, I definitly wasn't racing him, lol), but I floored it from about 30-60. Little did I know (I wasn't looking, like I said, I was just screwing around) there was a cop on the other side of me.

He pulls along side me and says "go home, you're done for the night. I don't even want to give you a ticket, so just go home". I gave him a thumbs up and left. See, that's how cops SHOULD be!!! Anyway, just wanted to say, this cop was :headbang in my book!!

Heat Seeker WS6
06-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Damn.:wooo
You should really go out and buy a lottery ticket now.:thumbsup

84hurst
06-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Damn.:wooo
You should really go out and buy a lottery ticket now.:thumbsup

x2! you got really lucky!

spindler27
06-24-2007, 01:55 PM
you suck bob

Beagle
06-24-2007, 02:03 PM
lol i was in that pack when they were filming that cop came out of no where. thats cool you didnt get a ticket.

STANMAN
06-24-2007, 02:37 PM
I am wondering if anyone else notices they never seem to have domestic cars pulled over. Ever. It always seems like the imports are always pulled over, lol.

Even the dudes in the Sentra were like "see, even cops love your car", lol!

nismodave
06-24-2007, 02:39 PM
Because most cops are gay, so they like Fords and Chevys.

I await the flaming!!!!:devil;)

Yooformula
06-24-2007, 02:54 PM
meh, he was prob done with his shift and didnt want to file it in.

spindler27
06-24-2007, 02:57 PM

you won't get any flaming from me, i own a dodge:D

STANMAN
06-24-2007, 03:34 PM
It was about midnight, shift change is 10 I think. (at least it is for Milwaukee cops).

And I will have to remember that gay cops like Chevy's and Fords, just so if a cop starts trying to talk to me about my car I can watch my 6.:wooo:rolleyes:

BadAzzGTA89
06-24-2007, 03:39 PM
Wow you got off let it be a hint:thumbsup

STANMAN
06-24-2007, 03:45 PM
The funniest thing is I don't race (that much) on the HWY, so it would be ironic if I did get a ticket considering all the really retarded stuff I see up there. I mean if I do race up there (again, it's rare), I won't go very far into 3rd, about 65ish. I have seen people racing doing well over 100 up there, now those people deserve tickets!!!

Now, on the freeway last night going home I did get a chance to race a Grand National (the one with the Joe Cool Racing sticker on the back window) up until the end of 4th, and we were pretty even (he was pulling hard on me though), and when I shifted to 5th he was gone, so I stopped. Gotta love turbo's, as long as they are lagging, when they get spooled up though, they just aren't any fun what-so-ever, lol!!

Brandon W.
06-24-2007, 03:45 PM
I definitly wasn't racing him, lol), but I floored it from about 30-60. Little did I know (I wasn't looking, like I said, I was just screwing around)

LIES!!!!!!...i was right behind you in the shit brown Chebby.or a few cars back anyways.:goof:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Waver
06-25-2007, 10:14 AM
I think shift change in stallis is at about 11:30 or so.....anyhow, you got lucky.....They pull over domestic trucks too, and I did see a mustang gt get pulled over.....once (an no it wasnt me)

Deggy
06-25-2007, 10:28 AM
lol i was in that pack when they were filming that cop came out of no where. thats cool you didnt get a ticket.

did you race the purple probe? i heard he raced a camaro...and got rolled by west allis.

Waver
06-25-2007, 10:42 AM
the purple probe with the front mount that dosnt look like it is hooked up? if it is the kid tried to race me on 145 last week....I didnt go, since I just got a nwe clutch in the car, but he didnt seem like he pulled all that hard.....

Car Guy
06-25-2007, 11:30 AM
did you race the purple probe? i heard he raced a camaro...and got rolled by west allis.

I saw him pulled over in Honda City's lot.....

the purple probe with the front mount that dosnt look like it is hooked up? if it is the kid tried to race me on 145 last week....I didnt go, since I just got a nwe clutch in the car, but he didnt seem like he pulled all that hard.....

I think he's in the mid-high 13's with that thing, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure about it.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Deggy
06-25-2007, 11:52 AM
I saw him pulled over in Honda City's lot.....

I think he's in the mid-high 13's with that thing, I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure about it.....

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

he got rolled....in west allis thats all i know and in he text to me he said he raced Zbeagle....so i didnt know if that was Beagle of ZLegal...lol...

its pretty fast, when there is traction. as for the freeway race....his gearing sucks on the freeway, thats what he told me.....he beat a 12's GTP on the freeway.

BAD LS1
06-25-2007, 12:04 PM
Yeah i concur on the domestic hot rod's and cops being a little more understanding of them and their owners thing.

flyin_blue_egg
06-25-2007, 12:22 PM
like many have said...take this as luck in the fact that you got a cop that thought you car was cool (prob. has a mustang at home) and let you off on what could have been a decently large ticket....but its still cool that the cop actually gave you a chance to get the hell outta dodge

CPonyGo
06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
LOL- I don't know.... had the 9 year old girl and 13 boy in the back and my new Lab puppy and we got pulled over on Greenfield just as exited the highway...LOL- he was just fishing...umm your pipes are a little loud..umm-no front plate(haven't ever had one-no ho;es in the bumper..lol) and then he has the nutz to say that they had a report of a whit emustang racing...lolol- at 730ish and with kidzz in the car...nope..

oh well- I have been let off or given big ass breaks in the past I think cause I am almost a senior..bawhahahhaha

Reverend Cooper
06-25-2007, 08:02 PM

they also like nissans that dont run

STANMAN
06-25-2007, 08:07 PM
like many have said...take this as luck in the fact that you got a cop that thought you car was cool (prob. has a mustang at home) and let you off on what could have been a decently large ticket....but its still cool that the cop actually gave you a chance to get the hell outta dodge

What would a ticket for 15-20 over be? I am thinking 3 points, $140ish. Not that bad I wouldn't think.

Reverend Cooper
06-25-2007, 08:10 PM
^ my wife just got one recently it was 4 points and 186.00

STANMAN
06-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Court would lower the points to 2, but the fine would stay the same, lol!!

Reverend Cooper
06-25-2007, 09:26 PM
guranteed after west allis sees this youll get a ticket next time lol....your car blends in and doesnt stick out at all

STANMAN
06-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I am normally civil up there, so there is hardly any reason to ticket me. Does the WAPD monitor this site or something?? Like I said, the cop was cool, actually all my experiances with cops have been cool. I may help that my brother is a MPD cop, and so is one of my good friends. What I have learned in dealing with cops is if you are cool with them, they are going to be cool with you.:thumbsup

Waver
06-25-2007, 11:07 PM
he got rolled....in west allis thats all i know and in he text to me he said he raced Zbeagle....so i didnt know if that was Beagle of ZLegal...lol...

its pretty fast, when there is traction. as for the freeway race....his gearing sucks on the freeway, thats what he told me.....he beat a 12's GTP on the freeway.
we were doing about 50 (145 is nto the freeway yet) he drops a gear and his take off was actually quite slow.....I am not really impressed.....I am willing to bet the beagle smoked him

Last year 5.0
07-03-2007, 10:11 AM
we were doing about 50 (145 is nto the freeway yet) he drops a gear and his take off was actually quite slow.....I am not really impressed.....I am willing to bet the beagle smoked him

you bet wrong

Cryptic
07-03-2007, 11:26 AM
"pulling away from the pack" got me a street racing ticket in the RX7 about 2 years ago on HWY 100...

Do I feel they pick on imports? Definitely yes.

flyin_blue_egg
07-03-2007, 11:50 AM
^^^i don't blame them really...just in the fact that most of the people that drive like complete idiots are in imports...hell the people that act like complete idiots at culvers are usually in imports also

Last year 5.0
07-03-2007, 12:43 PM
^^^i don't blame them really...just in the fact that most of the people that drive like complete idiots are in imports...hell the people that act like complete idiots at culvers are usually in imports also

100% agreed, look at the lot at about 1am, how much shit is left by all the older guys with the mustangs up in front, then look at all the shit left in the rest of the lot. and how often do you see any of the older guys up front doing burnouts in back? never, its always the primer grey shit boxes with open down pipes, or somone in a slow loud ass truck.

flyin_blue_egg
07-03-2007, 12:46 PM
yep...me and my buddies left summerfest last weekend about 12 and took a drive down 100 to get home....as we went past culvers all that was there were like 10 imports