PDA

View Full Version : This should be good...

Nix
06-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Ok heres something for you to laugh at. A co-worker was packing up her sons computer today at work. She was mailing it out for him cause his girlfriend sold it on craigslist. So she shows me the address and says this looks funny. It was an emailed fedex label that the buyer sent his gf to use on the package to mail it to him. Im no stranger when it comes to this cause we send out calle tags and such here at work all the time but this was no call tag.

After I me and another co-worker do a little research we came to find out (which we already knew) it was one of those Nigerian scams. She was about to be out a $800 dollar laptop. So I asked her to forward me all the emails she has from this piece of shit and Im going to fuk with him. I will post the emails I recieve from this guy and Im gonna play him, I may even end up sending a package with my own special "laptop" in the near future if he is lucky enough. This joker is in for a treat...

I will keep everyone updated as to what happens and I will post all emails that come in! Feel free to mess with them as well if you so wish once I post the email address!:rolf:rolf:rolf:banana1:

Time to get some justice for the people they rip off time and time again, I couldnt believe that people still fall for this shit. She almost got torched big time too!!:durr

wikked
06-21-2007, 12:27 PM
ugh... do people not read the huge red letters that warn them of scams right on the front effing page of CL?

Nix
06-21-2007, 12:29 PM
ugh... do people not read the huge red letters that warn them of scams right on the front effing page of CL?

No doubt man, I was wondering the same damn thing. Stupid stupid people, I should have just let her mail it out and teach the broad a lesson:thumbsup:goof

hrsp
06-21-2007, 12:53 PM
send him a box of SHIIT!!!!HAHAHHAHA

DirtyMax
06-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Some dog shit inside a few Ziploc bags sent to this person oughtta work. If you need poop, my lab can supply. She's got the good stinky stuff too!! :thumbsup

hrsp
06-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Some dog shit inside a few Ziploc bags sent to this person oughtta work. If you need poop, my lab can supply. She's got the good stinky stuff too!! :thumbsup

there ya go..its all set

pOrk
06-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Make sure you send them something so they have to pay import duty on the goods, and be sure to label it as fragile and high value :-)

Yooformula
06-21-2007, 02:12 PM
good thing you caught that! damm that would have sucked bigtime but their own fault.

Russ Jerome
06-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Make sure you send them something so they have to pay import duty on the goods, and be sure to label it as fragile and high value :-)

Ship it postage collect, pack it full of plate steel shouldnt be
but $80 insured :)