PDA

View Full Version : Anybody work at a restaurant...???

Car Guy
06-21-2007, 12:25 AM
I'm looking for a few empty fryer grease containers, they're about 5 gallons in size and have a 3 inch diameter cap with a handle on top. The ones I had started to leak out of the bottom so I looking for some 'new' ones. Last time I just went dumpster diving but it took wayyyyy too long to find one (let alone a few) and it was not as fun as I remember it when I was a young lad. Not to mention at two of the places I was 'talked to' about it being illegal to go through someone's trash, that was awkward to say the least.....:rolleyes:

And if you must know I use them for waste oil, they work great...!!! I can't tell you how many times I've been asked at the city dump if I'm a business when I pull out 5 of them filled to the top....:devil

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

DynoTom
06-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Swimming Pool Chemicals also come in jugs that are 5 gallons and have the 3 inch openings.....I use them for drain oil too and they are VERY nice since my truck dumps 16 quarts on every oil change.....I also like them since they are clear plastic so I can see how full they are getting when I'm filling them up.....

Car Guy
06-21-2007, 02:16 AM
Swimming Pool Chemicals also come in jugs that are 5 gallons and have the 3 inch openings.....I use them for drain oil too and they are VERY nice since my truck dumps 16 quarts on every oil change.....I also like them since they are clear plastic so I can see how full they are getting when I'm filling them up.....

Where did you find yours...???

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

SlowStee
06-21-2007, 02:45 AM
hah...I recently made a dump run with 2 5 gallon containers and a big kitchen kettle full of oil..

bwah ha ha