PDA

View Full Version : Overseas scammers are getting desparate...!!!

Car Guy
06-20-2007, 10:30 PM
I just recieved this in an email and starting reading it because it wasn't the usual pitch line, at least they're trying different scenarios.....

Sgt.Julian alexander smith(Iraq)
Salami azia 1,p.o.box 654
Military Hosptial IraqBaghdad

Compliment Buddy,

I hope my email meets you well. My name is Sgt.Julian Alexander Smith (American soldier). I am in the Engineering military unit here in Baghdad in Iraq , with Oesophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment and i will soon be flow to military base in Germany,but before than i need your help and,I have only about a few weeks to live, according to medical experts. My late 2 colleagues who died last week in a bomb blast and I found a huge sum of $25 Million USD in Baghdad neighbourhood in 2003, i though i would distribute the funds myself after the war until i became ill.( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm) and was successfully moved out of the country via online bank transfer to a secure security and online finance institution in Spain that same year.I am contacting you because i want you help me distribute them to charity organizations and homeless people.

I feel distributing the funds would be a way to appease the LORD and also want God to be merciful to me and my late friends and also accept our souls ,because we have killed so many in the war, but we where only serving our country.I have decided to give the sum of $25 Million USD to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

I am single, as my family died in a car accident years ago, and i vowed on my son and wife grave never to get married.I guess it is time for me to go join my family as i see my beautiful wife and my son in my dreams.

I will want you to help me collect this funds and dispatch it to any charity organizations. I have set aside 25% for you and your time.5% for any expenses during the process of you getting the $25 Million USD.The most important thing is that can I TRUST you once the funds get to you? and also would you distribute the rest 70% to charity organizations?. Your own duty is to contact the SECURITY AND FINANCE on how the funds can be released and transfer to you.Note the funds are insured by me for security measures in the security and finance institution. If you are interested I will furnish you with more details,you are to send me all your full informations such as telephone,mobile,fax,country,occupation e.t.c.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times because if the authorities are aware of this funds, it would be seized and used for purchasing ammunitions and irrelevant accessories, where by we have so many sick and homeless kids dying with hunger all over the world.

I am awaiting your urgent response on my private email address, julian247@mixmail.com

IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!
Regards.

For starters if anyone believes any of this crap they need to be shot in the head, and second how could you fall for this stuff...???

Just PATHETIC...!!! :punch: :loser :chair:

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Heat Seeker WS6
06-20-2007, 10:42 PM
[I][B]
I feel distributing the funds would be a way to appease the LORD and also want God to be merciful to me and my late friends and also accept our souls ,because we have killed so many in the war, but we where only serving our country.I have decided to give the sum of $25 Million USD to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Translated?: Praise Allah!! :chair::chair::flipoff2:

flyin_blue_egg
06-20-2007, 11:21 PM
^^^word!

WickedSix
06-20-2007, 11:34 PM
:eek: you mean I'm not going to get 25 million for my $1000 investment? :alcoholic

PonyKiller87
06-20-2007, 11:35 PM
You never realize how easy it is to spot normal english, until you ready stuff like this. Even the most backwards redneck hillbillies in the country could write something up that sounds more normal than that. I wouldn't believe for a second that that was an american soldier that wrote that.

MurphysLaw88GT
06-21-2007, 12:17 AM
that guy woudnt score a -50 on an ASVAB

USMARINE1108
06-21-2007, 04:43 AM
Wow. :shades

2SLOW
06-21-2007, 07:50 AM
common now, this guy should be shot.