PDA

View Full Version : To The Witch Hunters

WickedSix
06-19-2007, 08:56 PM
It has been brought to my attention some members are harassing a member of this forum due to my actions. It is those members I wish to read this intently and with clear focus. An online fracass occured between you and myself because I came here looking to find friendship and like minds and found my choice of races poo pooed. The person you are harassing did not know who I was until well into said fight. I am the sole bearer of what I have said. I am the only person whom you should have venom for. I brought up many things that you believe only an insider could know, but you don't understand how loudly and openly many members of this forum speak in areas I frequent. You are currently harassing someone that does not deserve the blame I rightfully own. I do not wish to fight further, I do not wish to ruffle more feathers. I ask you to take out your frustrations on me through private message or email. Once you are satisfied I ask you to refrain from posting on a thread I create if it is going to be derogatory and I promise I will do the same. The forum does not need our foolishness in the open. Lets keep the members we have and earn some more by playing nice. :thumbsup

To those of you who are tired of reading this I'm sorry hopefully it is the last

Yooformula
06-19-2007, 11:46 PM
time to let this die. please take all future issues with this person to PM please. thank you!