PDA

View Full Version : Gld!

lilws6
06-19-2007, 05:42 PM
well i've decided since i've got both t-tops again i'm gana hit up the strip! i'm kinda excited to get out there with the long tubes but i know its not going to be my best runs :( my clutch is on the way out and i'm just hopeing it'll hold up long enough for a few runs. besides if the clutch goes i can finally have Bad LS1 put my ls7 in :) abd tune her up a bit so shes not running so rich. Anyone else going out tonight i'll be leaving in about 45 min. to an hour if your goign out maybe i'll see ya there. P.S i got the stock ws6 wheels on

Nickerz
06-19-2007, 05:52 PM
hey I just wanted to thank you for the rims. They looked pretty cool and made the car and the tires made it handle like it was on rails. But I bent 2 of them in Milwaukee the other day on some insane train track =( Anyways I would bring project shitbox out there but it needs a new rack before I can run my blazing 14.9... if it can even pull that right now =(

lilws6
06-19-2007, 05:54 PM
lol your welcome on the rims i was hoping those tires would stick nice any pics of them on the car i want to see them mounted? ahh you don't need a rack just pull real hard on the wheel

Nickerz
06-19-2007, 06:48 PM
lol your welcome on the rims i was hoping those tires would stick nice any pics of them on the car i want to see them mounted? ahh you don't need a rack just pull real hard on the wheel

Well it's pissing fluid out the rack, so im going to toast the new power steering pump I got if I do that. I thought it was just the power steering pump, but it appears that the rack is pissing fluid all over too... I don't even know if I want to bring that car down there without at least gears or exhaust. I would be suprised if it ran a 15 second quarter right now.

lilws6
06-19-2007, 10:22 PM
it was fun i ran my best of a 13.0 run again like last year but i was ttrying to take it easy and i wasn't speed shifting launching was a pain to trying not to dump it like i was used to. but i got consistant low 13's all night so i'm quite happy.

ProjectCamaro
06-20-2007, 12:02 AM
A bunch of us are going to GLD on Friday as soon as they open to make runs before RSD starts.

Waver
06-20-2007, 09:38 AM
wish I could go and watch, but i have to work, besides I just got my clutch in so no racing till I got the 500 miles on it.

Cutlass Queen
06-20-2007, 11:43 AM
wish I could go and watch, but i have to work, besides I just got my clutch in so no racing till I got the 500 miles on it.

Less typing, more driving :thumbsup

Slow Joe
06-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Woah, wait a second, the mystical clutch is in?!?!?

Brandon W.
06-20-2007, 11:49 AM

it is going to drop half a second off his time as well:rolf:rolf:rolf

Waver
06-20-2007, 12:04 PM

Yes the king cobra is in, rms replaced, speedo working again, gears go in about the 2nd week of july...

brandon....half sec.....not till I get the posi rebuilt....remember the car is limited by that and the gears big time, you should know that....I am going to be happy with mid to low 13's though....wich is exactally the goal that I wanted to be at when I decided to mod the car in the first place....

enough talking about my car, I can talk about it all you want when I see you all at culvers next lol......thread back on

lilws6
06-20-2007, 04:50 PM
yea too bad i work friday morning and me and the girl are leaving for her dads house right after so i won't be around all weekend :(